Start by marking “Saure Gurken Zeit” as Want to Read:
Saure Gurken Zeit

Saure Gurken Zeit

3.11 of 5 stars 3.11  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  10 reviews
SHE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED BEFORE SHE LEAPT.
The man Jess has fallen in lust with is not only married, he's her boss. He's also famous -- a high-ranking government official who is all business by day, and all-out kinky by night. And when his photo -- his naked photo -- is splashed on the front page of the supermarket tabloids, Jess has Rude Awakening #1: home-wrecking leads t
Published 2006 by Lübbe (first published August 29th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about Saure Gurken Zeit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saure Gurken Zeit

Rebecca
i went to a place that has hot pools an hour outside of auckland on sunday and ended up sitting around and reading almost this entire book. it was perfect for a day like that.

mainly just a story about a girl who has bad luck with men. one thing i really really liked in this book was how she the her 2nd guy ended up getting married. they were on their way from london to NYC for another friends wedding, so all their friends were already on the plane. the guy proposes and they get married as they a
Rohitha Gavireddi
One of the most funniest books I've ever read.

The book depicts the value of love, friendship and certainly showcases Jess's choice of picking men.
Meagan
A book from my teenage years, this was a book I read over and over. Love it!
Brooke
I don't know if I've read too many chick-lits and now I'm really critical of them or what, but this book was so boring that I stopped reading it in the middle. This book had rave reviews and 5 star ratings on Amazon so I was excited when I got it, but after forcing myself through the first 120 pages I surrendered to the lifeless plot and the dull characters. There are SO many good chick-lits out there and this isn't one of them. Dont' bother.
Michele Forbes
This was an entertaining, light book to throw in between heavier reads. This was a quick read and reminiscent of Something Borrowed or Something Blue. Great for beach reading.
Jane
Pure chic lit but perfect for summer. Also, it had an ending I could live with, (i.e. not annoying), and characters I wouldn't mind as friends.
Kim
May 03, 2008 Kim rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
I had high hopes for this book. Unfortunately I was disappointed. It was difficult to get into and even harder to stay interested in.
Kelly
Some parts were good, the end just became a little too ridiculous.
Leah
It was ok, but I have decided that there is only so many British chick novels I can take in one week.
Sima
Sima added it
Nov 09, 2014
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Hannie
Hannie added it
Jun 02, 2014
Kristin Schwartzlose
Kristin Schwartzlose marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
My Best Friend's Life The Motherhood Walk of Fame A Brand New Me Friday Night with the Girls What If?