Start by marking “Speedwealth” as Want to Read:
Speedwealth

Speedwealth

Speedwealth: How to Make a Million in Your Own Business in 3 Years or Less
Published January 1st 2004 by Peak Potentials (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Speedwealth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Speedwealth

Eboni Sears
May 19, 2009 Eboni Sears rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all entrepenuers
Recommended to Eboni by: my million dollar mentor
Speed Wealth -- a review

The book Speed Wealth by T.Harv Eker was one of the best books on wealth creation that I have ever read. It was suggested to me by my business mentor who is wealthy and successful. I said if she likes it then I will have to read it. I am absolutely glad that I did. Let me tell you what this book lays out that was a paradigm shifter in my life.
Eker exclaims that he can take anyone and show them how to make a million dollars in three years or less. Now, this is a pretty t
Ramy
Jan 28, 2016 Ramy rated it liked it
Shelves: wealth
الكتاب ياخد 3.5 من 5
و لعدم وجود انصاف ياخد 3 من 5

الكتاب هو مختصر ل كورس عبارة عن عدة ندوات يقدمها المؤلف
T. Harv Eker

نحن فى زمن متسارع ...عملك بالوظيفة لن يحقق لك الثراء.....افتح مشروعك الخاص تجارى او صناعى او خدمى....حاول ان تخلق بجانب منتجك الاصلى منتجات جانبية.... انسخ نفسك درب حد يكون معاك او مكانك ف الشغل ..حتى لا يتعطل ف غيابك....امزجةا لناس اصبحت تتغير بسرعة .حاول خلق موجة تجارية جديدة او ان وجدت موجة جاهزة اركبها كن الثانى او الثالث لا تكن الاول فقط دعه هو يجرب لكن حاول الا تكون ابدا ا
Alain Burrese
Oct 01, 2012 Alain Burrese rated it liked it
“Speedwealth: How To Make A Million In Your Own Business In 3 Years Or Less” by T. Harv Eker is a simple, very short book with a few good ideas and 35 pages of “The Peak Potentials Catalog.” The idea the book contains are good, and reading this quick little book can be motivating. One will need much more to actually make a Million, and even Eker knows this. He encourages the reader to expand their knowledge and uses the motto “your income can only grow to the extent that you do.” right before hi ...more
Diana E. Young
Apr 29, 2013 Diana E. Young rated it it was amazing
Don't let the shortness of this book fool you. It is the legendary T.Harv Eker's first book - packed with ideas on "How to Make a Million In Your Own Business if 3 Years or less". This international best-seller has been followed up with his newer book "Secrets of a Millionaire Mind" that I would also highly recommend. If you are committed to personal growth, as well as growing your finances - grab this book.
Diana Young #1 Amazon best selling author www.financialfitnessbooks.com
Amanda Youngs
May 18, 2017 Amanda Youngs rated it it was amazing
Short but an excellent book. I'm very pleased I bought it and read it.
Natasia Angel
The book is short & very easy to understand. Now it just time to practice.
A. T.
Sep 22, 2014 A. T. rated it liked it
Short, quick, simple, and to the point.
I read this in less than an hour so it's definitely not a waste of time.
The author lists basic information that anyone can observe, but for some reason the majority of society doesn't. What's also great is that the majority of people reading this book won't succeed. Why? Because people don't like to change their habits. They aren't willing to do what it takes to succeed.
Thank god for that! Means more money and less competition for those who are. lol

This is
Waseem
Nov 23, 2014 Waseem rated it liked it
Short yet powerful book - but one thing I found interesting and contradicting was Harv Ekers - for someone who champions the idea that the most money ( and your end goal ) should be the ability to SELL your business for the big mega millions cash out in the end - seems funny for someone too who champions MLM - because you can't truly CASH OUT that business as a seller unless your a founder - not distributor

No doubt I like his stuff - and this book is GOOD and well worth the read - but the clash
Brian Jacobsen
Oct 15, 2012 Brian Jacobsen rated it it was amazing
This book covers the areas of the modern day world, opportunities and takes you to another level. Both in terms of thinking and understanding what Wealth really is.

Here is the most profound ideas he covers:

Practice joy and happiness today - not because it makes it perfect.
Because it makes it permanent.

Anything in life you want besides joy and happiness? Well, as suggested.
You have the power to focus on it - TODAY!

Sophia
One of my favourite books on Wealth Creation and very easy to read.

Full of essential 'Power Principles' which are nuggets of wisdom from T. Harv Eker to help you overcome the learning hurdles that are sure to be encountered on your way to first million.
Maximo Ares
Jan 09, 2017 Maximo Ares rated it liked it
I didn't really like the book like his other books. I feel this book is more to sell you his courses. It is very broad and gives some pointers, but are not specific at all, so you have to go to his courses to learn the rest. The end of the book is more about his courses and what they are about. If you think this book is going to help you don't read it. Just go to the courses.
Pui San
Jul 31, 2013 Pui San rated it really liked it
With only 30 over pages of content, this book is straight to the point. The only thing is, I wish T Harv Eker elaborated his pointers further.

I hope he'll write full-blown entrepreneurship book in the near future.
Péter Bogyó
Dec 04, 2016 Péter Bogyó rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
T. Har Ekers mindsets and concepts are always valuable. If you never read before from him, then it's a good start. If you know more than a lot of things is repeated, but I still learned more things. It's a short, easy to read the booklet. ...more
Faith
Dec 10, 2010 Faith added it
Just finished reading it after attending the Millionaire Mind Intensive. Am now setting goals to build multiple streams of income on top of a network marketing business.. Cheers!
Lindsay
Mar 06, 2013 Lindsay rated it did not like it
Another horrible book that gives absolutely no info about anything. Basically it says "copy someone who's already successful."
Tim Wright
Dec 22, 2014 Tim Wright rated it it was amazing
Just like T. Harv eker with that ambitious writing and never letting you down. Super short book but I love that it skips through the b.s. And he hands it to you straight! Read this book!
Jim
Jul 26, 2012 Jim rated it really liked it
Well written in an easy format to follow. Good information.
Annmarie (Annie) Kostyk
An easy read, but no real guidance except get a second income. No kidding.
Aleksandra Vonica
A book that gives you a kick to motivate and to awake, it's conclusion in a poetry form: what you seek is seeking you. So start seeking what your souls wants!
Eric Edelstein
very quick read - some good points...
Lorita Abdullah
Jul 27, 2010 Lorita Abdullah rated it liked it
It's a quick read on philosophies on gaining wealth, not a step-by-step book.

Bonnie
Jan 18, 2014 Bonnie rated it it was amazing
I found this book to be short and insightful -- what I look for in building my knowledge about business ownership and how to increase my opportunity to grow wealth. Highly recommended.
Nura Yusof
Jul 25, 2011 Nura Yusof rated it liked it
Very useful read. Those with millionaire minds can benefit from the reminders and those not can get a head start.
Josette Desaubin
Josette Desaubin rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2015
Zoomis
Zoomis rated it liked it
Jul 09, 2016
 Positive Abe
Positive Abe rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2011
Bryan Da Silva
Bryan Da Silva rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2015
Finn
Finn rated it it was amazing
Oct 08, 2014
Toan Le
Toan Le rated it it was amazing
Mar 30, 2008
Johnny Pham
Johnny Pham rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Protecting Your #1 Asset: Creating Fortunes from Your Ideas (Rich Dad's Advisors)
  • Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising
  • Advanced Google AdWords
  • What Clients Love: A Field Guide to Growing Your Business
  • Strategic Storytelling: How to Create Persuasive Business Presentations
  • Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes
  • The End of Marketing as We Know It
  • How to Get What You Want
  • Multiple Streams of Internet Income: How Ordinary People Make Extraordinary Money Online
  • Tested Advertising Methods
  • Truth, Lies, and Advertising: The Art of Account Planning
  • How to Become a Marketing Superstar: Unexpected Rules That Ring the Cash Register
  • The Investment Answer
  • Earn What You're Really Worth: Maximize Your Income at Any Time in Any Market
  • Spirit Driven Success
  • A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online
  • Millionaire by Thirty: The Quickest Path to Early Financial Independence
  • Age of Context: Mobile, Sensors, Data and the Future of Privacy
T. Harv Eker is an author, businessman and motivational speaker known for his theories on wealth and motivation. He is the author of the book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind published by HarperCollins.
More about T. Harv Eker...