Start by marking “Chloe Leiberman (Sometimes Wong)” as Want to Read:
Chloe Leiberman (Sometimes Wong)

Chloe Leiberman (Sometimes Wong)

3.1 of 5 stars 3.10  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  6 reviews
This is the deal with Chloe Leiberman (sometimes Wong):

· She lives, breathes, sleeps, eats and drinks fashion.

· She's half Jewish (father) and half Chinese (mother).

· She has one bow-tie(like Tucker Carlson)-wearing brother.

· She’s stuck in the OC.

· She always knows the right thing to wear. And what you should be wearing, too.

· She is a senior in high school.

· She didn't
Published February 25th 2009 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers (first published September 13th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Chloe Leiberman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chloe Leiberman

Rekha
Chloe has a "fashion disorder." She hallucinates better, more stylish outfits for everyone she sees. She's so obsessed with fashion that she decides not to apply to college and find a way to make fashion her life. But how? Her Jewish-Chinese-Californian family doesn't understand her and so she doesn't get much support from them. She finally finds an eccentric contessa to be her mentor and starts to build a future. Funny, breezy, very light.
Amber
I waffled a bit at whether it was a 2 or 3 star book. I went with 3, because for the most part I enjoyed reading it. I had some nagging questions throughout (such as, if this is supposed to be Chloe's application, why is it in third person?), but overall it was well written and interesting.
Kimberly
cutesy. the teenage dialect was a little overkill though. "Like" was used far too often and not in the right places for a teenage girl.
Jarizza
I had to re-read it to understand it, but it pretty much taught me that ambitions are anchors to hold on to.
Elleena Paris
this was an interesting book you know...that girl is something else:) i enjoyed it.
Meghan
cute and funny
Jennifer is currently reading it
Oct 28, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Lola
Lola marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Evangelyn
Evangelyn marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Yossi Gremillion
Yossi Gremillion is currently reading it
Mar 25, 2014
Vix
Vix marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Anja Manning
Anja Manning marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2013
Msnancyp
Msnancyp marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2013
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Lissaleo
Lissaleo marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 08, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have always loved to read and write, but I also love to draw and make playlists on my iPod and eat bananas with peanut butter and shop, of course. You know, writing a novel was not something I thought I would ever do–or get to do–but I have found that opportunity pops up all the time in the strangest ways and places. I suppose I have done lots of kooky things in my not-so-long but not-too-short ...more
More about Carrie Rosten...
Soma So Strange The Itty Bitty Guide to Tipping The Itty Bitty Guide to Business Travel