The Babylon Gene

The Babylon Gene

2.5 of 5 stars 2.50  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  8 reviews
**Exclusive price this Christmas**

Forget everything you think you know. Here is the mother of all conspiracy thrillers, a secret that was written in blood at the dawn of history...

2004: when violent Jihadists bomb a Masonic lodge in Istanbul, the Turkish military enlist maverick British agent Toby Ashe to find the cause of the attack.

Hurled into a tense race against the CI...more
Published September 1st 2012 by Head of Zeus

Nerine Dorman
October 8, 2013: Unghhh... If anything, this book has piqued my interest with regard to finding out more about the Yezidis as a people. Mostly, I feel this book tries to do too much. Lots and lots of exposition.

December 3, 2013:
Freemasonry certainly provides a fascinating theme to treat in fiction, and it’s clear that Churton is knowledgeable about his subject. Equally fascinating is the Yezidi tribe – an ancient culture predating Islam that has often faced persecution – and it’s obvious Churto...more
Dave
A well thought out book that I would recommend.
Marilyn
It does want to go in several directions at one time, but that's the beauty of the plot. A lot of foreign names to try to keep track of, but it all boils down to one mitigating factor. We're all brothers/sisters under the skin.
Paul
I struggled through this book and the story seems to have something missing in the story but i'm not sure what. I liked the Toby Ash character and if there's a follow up book maybe we will see his character built apon.
Mickey Hoffman
This book seems to want to go ten directions at once, so it didn't keep my
attention. I tried to keep reading because some of the plot lines were
interesting, but in the end I gave up at the half way point.
Karen Chong
I tried to "get into" this book, but I just couldn't find it interesting. It was an interesting concept, but the pacing seemed to drag. I got to about 100 pages in, but couldn't make myself go any further.
After reading over 200 pages, I still didn't understand what was going on. Too many sub plots and not much connection.
Leigh Crowther
Couldn't get into this book and that takes a lot of doing gave up about a fifth of the way through
Nigina
Nigina marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Ella
Ella marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Maya Panika
Maya Panika marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Katja
Katja added it
May 19, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2014
Grok Testuser
Grok Testuser is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2013
Jamie Mccay
Jamie Mccay marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2013
martikkia
martikkia marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Arena
Arena marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Marina
Marina added it
Aug 05, 2013
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2013