Start by marking “The All You Can Eat Gardening Handbook: Easy Organic Vegetables and More Money in Your Pocket” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The All You Can Eat Ga...

Cam Mather

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  1 review
There's never been a better time to grow your own food as we face the converging challenges of the financial crisis, climate change, water shortages, peak oil, and 6.5 billion people worldwide competing for a limited amount of food.

Many gardening books are so technical that they are intimidating to the beginning gardener. This book shows how easy gardening can be while pro
Published April 1st 2010 by Aztext Press (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The All You Can Eat Gardening Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The All You Can Eat Gardening Handbook

Sheila
Great book for those of us who have a garden. Even though I have had a garden for many years, I still learned from this book. A whole chapter on growing sweet potatoes. I'm going to try growing them again next year after reading the information in this book.
Ariel Burton
Ariel Burton marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Trampas Jones
Trampas Jones marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Elizabeth Hills
Elizabeth Hills marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2012
Keegan Allen
Keegan Allen marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2011
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Steve
Steve marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2010
Little House Off the Grid: Our Family's Journey to Self-Sufficiency Thriving During Challenging Times: The Energy, Food and Financial Independence Handbook The Sensible Prepper: Practical Tips for Emergency Preparedness and Building Resilience Little House Off the Grid: Our Family's Journey to Self-Sufficiency