Start by marking “Satisfaction Guaranteed” as Want to Read:
Satisfaction Guaranteed

Satisfaction Guaranteed

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  246 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Welcome to The Capture Agency, a fantasy dating service for dominant men who know what they like and how they like it, and women who can handle limitless pleasure. After being matched with a partner, the male will capture his date and make her a slave to passion. This service is for couples who aren’t afraid to push the limits, let go of their inhibitions and lose themsel ...more
Trade Paperback, 291 pages
Published February 19th 2008 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Satisfaction Guaranteed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satisfaction Guaranteed

Daisiemae
Jun 08, 2008 Daisiemae rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who likes a great erotic anthology
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I like the author...most of the time
I really enjoyed this book from beginning to end. This author is usually a hit or miss for me. This one was a very big hit! Satisfaction Guaranteed is a 3 story anthology. I thought that all stories in this book was good...which is a rare occurance in my opinion.

The Capture agency is a dating service where women can be "captured" by dominant men and given endless pleasure. I thought all of the heroes were very strong, likable heroes who went after their women with a determination I definately ap
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
Want to be whisked away by a pirate? Want an alpha man to pursue, capture and fuck you silly? If so, this book won't do it for you. I want my money back. I was left unsatisfied and mildly disgusted with the three pathetic women in this anthology.

First, I want to commend Ms. Teglia on a good concept. The Capture Agency is a pretty great idea. The set up was good. Her writing style flowed. There were some holes and inconsistencies, but they were really minor and most women reading this won't care.
Sharon
This is a 4.5 for me - very hot and good stories! The only thing I will say is the description is a LITTLE misleading. I was expecting these stories to be more about men dominating women, but it really isn't. Which is fine, and don't get me wrong, these men and sex are TOTALLY hot. Buuuuuuut, if you're looking for something in the domination genre, don't expect it from this book. It's more about men who know what they want and take it. These men are hot, and I would take all of them to bed if I ...more
Jane Stewart
Erotic scenes were pretty good, but I’d prefer more emotional pull.

This book contains the following 3 stories about 3 women who work together for an insurance agency. Sabrina tells Rachel and Emma about a matchmaking agency called the Capture Agency. A computer program finds matches for people, primarily for women who want to be “captured” and dominated in the bedroom.

3 stars for HARD MATCH.
Rachel almost never dates because her career is her focus. She has a high IQ. One of her requirements is a
Kathrynn
Jul 22, 2008 Kathrynn rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Kathrynn by: Daisiemae
Cute book with three stories that seem to all occur at the same time period. They are:

1. Hard Match
2. The Perfect Stranger
3. Ex Marks the Spot
(my favorite)

Nice characters, uncomplicated and HOT. Easy to read.
Julie (jjmachshev)
3 stories, 3 scenarios. Three stong women looking to be 'captured' and cherished. Three alpha males looking to fulfill their fantasies as well and winding up wanting more than just the fantasy. Well done!!
Christel
Mar 28, 2009 Christel rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: romance readers
Recommended to Christel by: Kathrynn
Shelves: charlene-teglia
# different stories all about the same thing. Capture and Love. I really enjoyed this book very much. Thanks for the Reccommendation ladies.
Darcy
This book is about 3 women and their experiences using an alternative dating agency. The Capture Agency matches people up who have unusual sexual preferences, while sex is not a guarantee, the agency matches those with compatible wants. Two of the women can't seem to find they type of man that will let them play with their fantasies. In fact one woman broached it with her boyfriend, only to have him leave immediately. The last woman feels this agency would be the best middle ground for her, havi ...more
Anita
This is a collection of 3 soft-core erotica stories build around the premise of a dating agency that carefully screens and matches up clients for kinky sex. All three are happily-ever-after love story connections where the early part of the relationship is fantastic dream sex. The "kinky" side is really not kinky at all, just simple role playing. If you like contemporary romance for the sex scenes, this might be a good choice for you.
Mitzi
This book is very good and very hot. 3 different stories about 3 coworking women that decide to use a special "love-slave type fantasy" dating service. The dates have to capture their woman when they least expect it and then take them away for their "adventures". Really like the story with owner Chase (who doesn't date his clients) and the story of Gage who becomes the blind date to his ex wife that he never quit loving.
Julia Putnam
I have enjoyed reading Ms. Teglia's books. I've noticed recently that the writing patterns are similar in each book, but really, does it matter? I liked this book a lot except for the last story... it was fine, but it wasn't as good as the other two. I wish that she had maybe put the third story in the middle so that Sabrina's story (which I liked best) was the last. Oh - well! I enjoyed it anyway...
elliss
well, i dont really like this book.. or maybe the author.. idk.. the plot doesnt seem to expand and the storyline is all about sexual pleasure.. for those who crave for something erotic, this is the best book to read, but for those who searching for something beyond sex, i wont recommend satisfaction guaranteed..
Amy
Loved this book. Three stories in one. Three girlfriends decide to go to a fantasy dating agency to find men for sex and romance. I especially liked the last story about Emma who reunited with her estranged husband. It was beautifully written.
Jess
Not bad. Very hot sex scenes, and interesting stories to go along with them. I would read this author again.
Kacie
Had to put this down. Too Vanilla for a D/s type story line. Really couldn't get into this one
Chrisabel
It was ok. I like it to stick to one story one and this one followed 3 characters
Michelle the Romance Witch
overall 3.5 stars... lots of sexy fun and sweet relationship beginnings.
Amy
Three stories -- hot sex!
Sheila Cilders
Sheila Cilders marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Janna
Janna marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Alina Grigorescu
Alina Grigorescu marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2014
  • Black Silk (Rodesson's Daughters, #2)
  • Hard to Get (Games, #3)
  • Chains
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Forbidden Fantasies
  • Cops and Cowboys
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 2)
  • Waiting For It
  • Show and Tell (Fortune Hunter Trilogy, #2)
  • Down In Texas
  • Maverick's Black Cat (The Boulevard, #1)
  • Dark Elves: Salvation (Dark Elves #3 & #4)
  • Lisa's Gift
  • Cady's Cowboy (Crime Tells, #2)
  • A Mutual Favor
  • Release
  • Exclusive
  • Hot In Here (Awesome Foursome, #2)
Award-winning author Charlene Teglia loves penning tales of romance and adventure. Among other accolades, Charlene has been presented with the prestigious Romantic Times BOOKreviews Reviewers' Choice Award for "Best Erotic Novel" and twice nominated for “Best Erotic Romance”.

That's the official blurb. I'm using Goodreads to track my own reading, so that at the end of the year I'll have some idea
More about Charlene Teglia...
Claimed by the Wolf (Shadow Guardians, #1) Animal Attraction (Neuri Chronicles, #1) Wicked Hot Wild Wild West The Gripping Beast