Start by marking “Fabric Dyeing For Beginners” as Want to Read:
Fabric Dyeing For Beginners

Fabric Dyeing For Beginners

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  3 reviews
For the many people who love hand-dyed fabrics but think they are too difficult to make, Vimala McClure presents an easy to do technique that is convenient and gentle on the pocketbook. The author says, 'I use methods that are simple to understand and that can be broken down into steps to be completed on separate days.' Because her dyeing process is done in small batches, ...more
Published January 30th 2003 by American Quilter's Society

To ask other readers questions about Fabric Dyeing For Beginners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fabric Dyeing For Beginners

Borrowed from library - excellent content, but very poor book binding. The pages fall out of the book!!! For $20.00, I expect better quality. Such a shame!!!

This book, though, presents fabric dyeing as a very simple and manageable step-by-step process. I highly recommend the content!

After you learn how to manage various dyeing techniques, this information wouldn't be necessary - thus I won't buy the book, hoping that I learn sufficient technique as I go along.
How to dye plant-based fabric without making a huge mess or requiring a ton of special equipment. Sensible and thorough with lots of pretty pictures. I will probably buy this one.
Nov 16, 2007 Erika rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone into fabric
Shelves: art
Good beginning how to.
Cathy marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Haminiki marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Susan marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Andrea added it
Jun 18, 2015
Muizz Ibrahim
Muizz Ibrahim marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2013
Bj marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
Sara added it
Feb 07, 2013
Nikitaagarwal is currently reading it
Jan 02, 2013
Catherine marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
JayeL added it
Feb 24, 2010
Chelsea marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2009
Vimala McClure has been credited as one of the founders of the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM).

Vimala’s interest in infant massage began during her travels throughout India and while working orphanages. In India, McClure had the opportunity to experience massage first hand during a time of illness. This nurturing touch helped Vimala to feel cared for, comforted and encouraged he
More about Vimala McClure...