Dream Date

Dream Date (Point Horror)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  224 ratings  ·  16 reviews
From the author of the bestselling Point thriller The Waitress. Katie thinks she's met the perfect guy--in her dreams. Then he starts making strange, threatening appearances in real life and Katie finds herself in a waking nightmare--and finding it harder and harder to distinguish between what's real . . . and what isn't.
Published March 7th 1993 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Dream Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Date

Clover Donovan
they need to re-release this book!
it would get so much more attention!
fucking epic.
One of the best books I have ever read!

- R.D.
Kylie
Amy
I first read this book about a good 15 years ago and I must say, every time I read it I still love it like the first time. It's very rare to find a book that successfully incorporates dreams into the plot. The main reason I love this book is because it shows on how somebody may seem to be a good person in the beginning but yet do a quick turn around. All in all this is a great recommendation for young avid readers.
Breesc23
Another book that I read when I discovered that I enjoy reading, only not when I'm forced to do so for a letter grade!

I cannot recall in great detail, but I will have ti reread and see where my interest in this book stands =) I will also be passing this on to my nieces.
Pritpal
I read this a few years back in my high school years, and I remember loving it! Heath Granger was hot, dangerous and well described! I also felt very immersed in the panic/fear Katie felt- signs of a well written book. Recommend to those who love quick fixes of horror/danger.
Hollow May
Oh, my poor eyeballs!! Ever watch a movie and at the end of that movie you go, 'that just wasted an hour of my life I won't get back'? Well, yeah, that was exactly how it was for me reading this book. I tortured my poor eyeballs reading this awful book.
Katrina Sutton
I was really surprised by this book and can still remember the story vividly. Also, it didn't take me long to get through it since it kept my attention captivated. A definite good read for anyone who has a thing for teen thriller books.
Emma
Possibly the worst book I've ever read. Think I could have done a better job in first school. (I know it's for kids/young adults but this is much too dumbed down)
Moni
heath was crazy
it was really creepy

when heath would yell and giver her headaches that was crazy
she was clearly under influence of tormenting spirit
Stacy Simpson
This book may have been interesting but the villian wasn't given much to work with...So off I took it to work and sold it off!
Sally
This was a good book that made me really wish i could have dreams like hers, just maybe not as scary....
Robyn Drummond
Read this so many times and I still yell at her in my head! Haha good book!
Katie
that sound of a motorcycle says, "go on, break the rules."
Verity
I read this years ago but it's a good read
Becky
Another one I read years ago. Good read.
Zahava
Zahava marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Amey
Amey marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Karma
Karma marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Kinnary Jadeja
Kinnary Jadeja marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Bessi
Bessi marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
  • Mother's Helper (Point Horror, #14)
  • The Accident (Point Horror, #16)
  • My Secret Admirer (Point Horror, #4)
  • The Mall
  • The Perfume
  • The Snowman (Point Horror, #21)
  • Prom Dress