Start by marking “100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5” as Want to Read:
100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5

100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5 (100% Perfect Girl #5)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  239 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Jay Jin is the headstrong teenage rebel, determined to prove she's serious about making art. J. Max is the tall debonair foreigner, in Korea on business. On the surface, it would seem as though Jay and J. have nothing in common - until a chance encounter in a hotel lobby sparks a mysterious attraction.
Published April 1st 2008 by NETCOMICS

To ask other readers questions about 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5

Lei
Dec 13, 2014 Lei rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2014
Final rating for the whole series: 2.5 stars

This is my first ever manhwa and good lord, this reads like your typical overdramatic cliche Korean drama. The main couple just can't get a damn break. I do like it and I must say the flow of the story was executed quite well. I love the ending.

(Coming from a manga reader, there's a little bit of adjustment reading from right to left. My eyes always tend to go and read the words on the left side first.)
Lauren
I'm slightly disappointed by this manga. I guess that goes to show you not to go in reading something with certain expectations. I loved the drawings and the style but the storyline just got to me, and not in a good way.
Kadie D♥
So sad for Jay, but are there such people who can fake face expressions to about 100%?

THis story is very complicate, so it doesn't get boring any second. Really, its more like you're going to be obsessed with it!
Rossy
I have developed a love and hate relationship with this series. One one hand the drama add spice to the story, but the angst and melodrama drives me insane!
Annchan Maulana
Nicole
[see review under vol. 1:]
Arzu
Arzu added it
Feb 11, 2015
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Sharon palafox
Sharon palafox marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Jalene
Jalene added it
Jan 07, 2015
Annyti
Annyti added it
Nov 30, 2014
Nicoleta
Nicoleta marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.5 (Goong #5)
  • Bride of the Water God, Volume 4
  • The One, Volume #7
  • Hot Blooded Woman Vol 01
204149
Debuted with Stupid in 1997
Main works: Honey, The return of the Princess Louina, Fining A Hidden Handsome Man, Miracle, I Wanna Be Happy, Anne the Lover
More about Wann...

100% Perfect Girl (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 1
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 8
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 9
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 10
  • 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 11
100% Perfect Girl, Volume 1 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 2 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 3 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 4 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 6