Start by marking “100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5” as Want to Read:
100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5

100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5 (100% Perfect Girl #5)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  225 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Jay Jin is the headstrong teenage rebel, determined to prove she's serious about making art. J. Max is the tall debonair foreigner, in Korea on business. On the surface, it would seem as though Jay and J. have nothing in common - until a chance encounter in a hotel lobby sparks a mysterious attraction.
Published April 1st 2008 by NETCOMICS

To ask other readers questions about 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 5

Lauren
I'm slightly disappointed by this manga. I guess that goes to show you not to go in reading something with certain expectations. I loved the drawings and the style but the storyline just got to me, and not in a good way.
Kadie D♥
So sad for Jay, but are there such people who can fake face expressions to about 100%?

THis story is very complicate, so it doesn't get boring any second. Really, its more like you're going to be obsessed with it!
Rossy
I have developed a love and hate relationship with this series. One one hand the drama add spice to the story, but the angst and melodrama drives me insane!
Annchan Maulana
Nicole
[see review under vol. 1:]
Nicoleta
Nicoleta marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Elona Estacio
Elona Estacio marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Fiika Arma'atus
Fiika Arma'atus marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Goong: Palace Story Vol.3 (Goong #3)
  • Bride of the Water God, Volume 5
  • The One, Volume 7
  • He's Dedicated to Roses, Vol. 10
204149
Debuted with Stupid in 1997
Main works: Honey, The return of the Princess Louina, Fining A Hidden Handsome Man, Miracle, I Wanna Be Happy, Anne the Lover
More about Wann...
100% Perfect Girl, Volume 1 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 2 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 3 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 4 100% Perfect Girl, Volume 6