Her Forgotten Betrayal

Her Forgotten Betrayal

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Haunted by her memories… or something else? The isolated house on High Lake Mountain should have been safe. But for Shaw Cassidy – robbed of her memory after a brutal assault – even shadows seem threatening. Haunted by nightmares and the sounds of "ghosts", she can’t tell if she’s lost her memory or her mind. But then a gun goes off in the night, and she realizes she’s not...more
Published June 1st 2012 by Entangled: Ignite

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
I am so excited to be a part of The Dead Sexy Tour from Entangled. I have said this before but I will say it again Entangled has some GREAT authors on this tour and the books are quick reads that leave you breathless and wanting more. Who can resist a man in uniform? Her Forgotten Betrayal starts off with Shaw recovering from a shooting in a remote place. She has lost her memories and she has been ordered to lay low until they find out who did this to her. Then enters Cole the gorgeous FBI agent...more
Guilty Pleasures
Rhayne's review posted on Guilty Pleasures

4 Stars

Rapid pace, high intensity, vast suspense, is what you get in this guaranteed page turner. Her forgotten Betrayal focuses on the lives of two former lovers who have to learn to trust one another after 15 years of simmering betrayal. From the first scene in the first chapter each page is smothered with powerful drama and mind boggling mystery.

Shaw is the CEO of Cassidy Global Research, who specializes in providing the government with top-secret tec...more
Lexie
Prelim Review: Part of the new 'Dead Sexy' line of books from Entangled, HER FORGOTTEN BETRAYAL caught my eye because DeStefano previously wrote another book I enjoyed (DARK LEGACY) and Entangled by in large doesn't let me down in terms of writing or content.

To get the bad out of the way, I guessed who the mysterious stalker was pretty quickly. This isn't a fault on DeStefano's part, but more because this is a very 'closed room' sort of book. After the opening scene at her office and then the ho...more
Teresa Mary Rose
More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

Why should you read Her Forgotten Betrayal? Well firstly it has a rekindled steamy romance, it also has a suspense filled story line, and did I mention the steamy romance? This is the kind of book that is very easy to finish in one sitting. Shaw and Cole are great characters and you will easily become invested in their story.

From the moment I picked up Her Forgotten Betrayal, I knew I was going to enjoy it. I am a sucker for romance, especially the...more
Pixie
Thank you to Entangled Publishing for providing a copy to read/review in return of my honest opinion.

You can now find my review and interview with author Anna DeStefano on the blog: http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com/20...

Her Forgotten Betrayal immediately starts with the action and that’s what I like. The story pulls you right in and it’s entertaining from the beginning with page-turning scenes and an interesting idea. This wasn’t cheesy romance, or even something I’d consider “too naughty”. Ju...more
Lhenry
I think I really liked this one because I really liked the hero, Cole. He was smart, patient, loyal, a creative problem solver. I also like how the plot was revealed in 2 ways through Cole and Shaw talking things out, including their history and some flashbacks and through action like bullet shots, chases through the woods, explosions,etc. Oh yeah there was a heroine, named for some strange reason "Shaw" She is the amnesia victim in this one, and hopefully due to her amnesia behaves like a hyste...more
Talk Supe
Full review at Talk Supe

HER FORGOTTEN BETRAYAL has a lot of potential for intrigue and double crossing espionage not to mention all that heat and unfinished business between Cole and Shaw to go beyond 300 pages. I guess it's for my own selfish reasons that I am looking for more because I truly love the plot and I wanted more page time with Cole and Shaw outside the case. Here's to hoping that I'll get my wish on ADeStefano's next book because I sure could use more of her brand of Dead Sexy.
Rhayne
This book moves along swiftly, it is full of action and anticipation. There are a lot of ups and downs. The story focuses mostly on trying to find out who is responsible for the acts against the company and Shaw. There is an underlying plot between Cole and Shaw that follows them as they move on from the past betrayal and focus on trusting, forgiving, and loving again.

Complete Review also posted here: http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews...
Incy Black
The baddie in this story(vague to avoid spoiler)together with the taut build up of the sinister, provided one of those reads after which you have to sleep with the light on.

Shaw and Cole share an interesting, convincing dynamic with Cole playing a reluctant but can't-help-himself hero. Shaw has more strength than we are originally led to believe and Ms DeStefano writes in a way that demands the reader invest and start rooting loudly for these two.

Go read!
Karla(Book Addict)
deleting reviews if you want to take a look at them you can do so on my blog, link on my profile
Dolce Amore
Reviewed for Booked Up

To See Review at Booked Up

When Shaw Cassidy discovers that someone is secretly logging into her multinational corporation’s sealed files and information across the company intranet, she tries to find out who did it; and her investigation winds up with her being shot by one of the men involved. Although the wound isn't life threatening, the trauma of recognizing the man brings on amnesia … he is supposed to be dead!

Chief Inspector Dawson tells her that he believe her shooti...more
Julie G
This is my second book from Entangled Publishing's Deep Sexy imprint. I think they've got a winner in this electronic line of thriller/mystery romances.

Shaw Cassidy is hiding in a closet, listening to a heated argument on the other side of the door. Something is going on with her multi-national company, and Shaw is determined to get to the bottom of it. But, when a cramp seizes her leg, causing it to bang against the door, she is found.

And as her mind refuses to believe her eyes, she is shot by...more
My Book Addiction and More MBA
Her Forgotten Betrayal is a strong, if not perfect, romantic suspense story. Shaw is the head of a multinational corporation – one that deals with the U.S. military. Unbeknownst to her, she is also the chief suspect in a secret selling case. While she has figured out that someone is selling those secrets, she doesn’t know who and has set out to try and find out. Unfortunately for her, she’s been discovered and after being shot has no memory. Shaw is sent to her old family home to recover, regain...more
Deb Julienne
Very enjoyable read. Lots of twists and turns, excitement, and will definitely be following this author.
Jen Crady
Jen Crady marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Syeda Kinza
Syeda Kinza marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Kellia Dacunha
Kellia Dacunha marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2014
Mary Pitre
Mary Pitre marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Sandi
Sandi marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Kristi
Kristi marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
How do I order this on KINDLW 1 2 Jul 29, 2012 10:09AM
Nationally bestselling author Anna DeStefano has searched her entire life for the soul of the matter at the heart of her world's mysteries. As a small child, she drew from her experiences, senses, and dreams to paint a lush fantasy world, filled with endless possibility and characters of her own creation. Putting pen to paper, Anna transforms these inner landscapes into rich storytelling.

Hers is a...more
More about Anna DeStefano...
Dark Legacy Christmas on Mimosa Lane Three Days on Mimosa Lane The Firefighter's Secret Baby Love on Mimosa Lane