Start by marking “All a Cowboy Wants for Christmas: Waiting for Christmas\His Christmas Wish\Once Upon a Frontier Christmas” as Want to Read:

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  14 reviews

Waiting for Christmas by Judith Stacy
Marlee Carrington has never had a place to call home.
Arriving in Harmony, Texas, she is thrown together with Scrooge-like Carson Tate. Amazingly, he reveals a seductive sense of fun--and Marlee begins to hope that Christmas has finally arrived!
His Christmas Wish by Lauri Robinson
Morgan and Cora Palmer are married on paper, but in re
Published October 1st 2012 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about All a Cowboy Wants for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All a Cowboy Wants for Christmas

Susan
Waiting for Christmas by Judith Stacy
Marlee Carrington has never had a place to call home. Arriving in Harmony, Texas, she is thrown together with Scrooge-like Carson Tate. Amazingly, he reveals a seductive sense of fun - and Marlee begins to hope that Christmas has finally arrived!

Good story. Marlee had spent most of her life feeling like she was on the outside looking in. When she arrived in Harmony to visit relatives she is surprised by how at home she feels. She is attracted to Carson when
Lynda
Waiting for Christmas by Judith Stacy
Setting: Harmony, Texas, 1889: Is Carson Tate a Scrooge in Harmony, Texas? Is Marlee Carrington, a visitor for the holidays, going to be able to fulfill the promises made to Harmony’s festival committee? She must. But how do you convince Scrooge!

Her Christmas Wish by Lauri Robinson
Setting: Central Nebraska, 1884: Cora is married to Morgan Palmer. Legally married. But they act more like strangers living in the same house & sleeping in the same bed. Add a s
Lorraine Lesar
This was a nice sweet book, in the style of Mills and Boon. The book contains three stories and I enjoyed all three.
The first is by Judith Stacy. Marlene has no immediate family but has been invited to spend Christmas with her two cousins. There she meets Carson Tate who is the richest man in the town but does not celebrate Christmas nor does he get involved with the town's families. This all changes when he meets Marlee.

The second book "His Christmas Wish" is about a couple who got married but

Location: Central Nebraska, USA

Once Upon a Frontier Christmas by Debra Cowan
Time Period: Western, 1872
Location: Indian Territory, USA

Each novella can be read alone. The characters are not related or connected to each other. There is at least one romantic scene in each story.

Gmc
All a Cowboy Wants for Christmas: Waiting for Christmas\His Christmas Wish\Once Upon a Frontier Christmas by Judith Stacy, Lauri Robinson, Debra Cowan

Waiting for Christmas by Judith Stacy.
Marlee Carrington has never had a place to call home. Arriving in Harmony, Texas, she is thrown together with Scrooge-like Carson Tate. Amazingly, he reveals a seductive sense of fun—and Marlee begins to hope that Christmas has finally arrived!

Morgan and Cora Palmer are marr
April Ring
Perfectly charming holiday read. Loved the sweet story lines. Easy characters and good descriptions of the "wild west."
Sharon
This is a good short Christmas story book.

All three stories were good, but I really wish they all could've been longer. It seemed as though I was just getting into the story and thinking about where it would go from there and it was done.

I like sappy love stories and all three of these I have to say made me cry.
Harlequin Books
"Three lovely, sweet and touching holiday stories give readers a quick little pick-me-up for when the hectic holidays hit. This trio of western writers showcases their talent for crafting stories that capture the grit and atmosphere of the old West and the tenderness of the season." RT Book Reviews
Diana
This book is a christmas anthology. it's has wonderful short, engaging stories, I picked it up befor bed last night and when I finished I realized it was 3 am. I just couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed it.
Joanne
Waiting for Christmas by Judith Stacy - high 4 stars

His Christmas Wish by Lauri Robinson - low 4 stars

Once Upon A Frontier Christmas by Debra Cowan - 1 star
Sonali Rakesh
These are three lovely sappy holiday stories. Loved them all and would enjoy reading them again. Each one of them has been very touching.
Shelley
Out this month! Just what I need to combat stress - reminder that good, bright, shiny times are ahead.
Sharon
Typical tame romance set in old west days. Sweet but not very noteworthy!
Gemma
The first two stories were DNF for me. I enjoyed the third.
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Medusa Dracul
Medusa Dracul marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Sushma
Sushma marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2014
SANDRA SHUMAN
SANDRA SHUMAN is currently reading it
Dec 16, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Sissylk
Sissylk marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
This is the pseudonym of author Dorothy Howell.

It was in eighth grade English class that Judith realized she wanted to be a writer. Her teacher, who was from, what seemed at the time, the exotic and far off state of Florida, introduced the class to creative writing. Judith was hooked! Finally, there was something interesting in school!

But her first published work was still 20 years away.

Life chan
More about Judith Stacy...
The Marriage Mishap The Nanny (Return to Tyler) (Harlequin Historical #561) Outlaw Love The Hired Husband The Dreammaker