Start by marking “Surrender to a Donovan (The Donovans #8)” as Want to Read:
Surrender to a Donovan (The Donovans #8)

Surrender to a Donovan (The Donovans #8)

Sean Donovan is a man on a mission--to discover who is behind the popular relationship column that has transformed his family-owned magazine into Miami's hippest glossy. But Tate Dennison isn't the sassy columnist the hardworking bachelor expected. Nor is he prepared for the flash fire of passion the stunning single mother arouses....
The hunky magazine executive wants to
Published October 1st 2012 by Harlequin Kimani Romance (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Surrender to a Donovan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender to a Donovan

Shawnette
Feb 11, 2016 Shawnette rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick sweet Donovan treat...Sean is a man who knows who and what he wants...and after he meets the woman of his dreams...there's NO stopping him from getting to know everything there is to know about Tate. Tate and her baby girl Briana mean more to Sean than life itself...and he proves this and more to Tate as their romantic journey unfolds.

This one is near and dear because it reminds me of how I met my hubby. My daughter was also 2 at the time and she ABSOLUTELY adored him too!! Keep 'em com
Kim
Sep 19, 2012 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really good read. It was such a heartwarming romance, probably one of my favorites in this series that I have read so far. Sean just had so many redeeming qualities and I couldn't help but to love him. They way he took charge and cared for Tate was really amazing. They had wonderful chemistry, and their love scenes were definitely on the steamy side. I'd recommend this one.
Kimberly
Oct 29, 2012 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this story. The relationship between Sean and Tate was awesome and the love that Sean had for her daughter brought tears to my eyes.
Jackie Roberts
Dec 08, 2012 Jackie Roberts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved Tate and Sean! Would definitely like to see a sequel to this book. More from the Donovans A.C.!
Reshemah
Sep 21, 2012 Reshemah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this Donovan story! Sean is simply irresistible. There is something about a man who takes to a child that is not theirs that really gets to me. I love a caring man.
Angelia
Oct 29, 2012 Angelia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This one will be added to my list of favorites....Loved It.....
Debbie
Sep 08, 2012 Debbie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: the-donovan-s
Fell in love with Sean! Loved this story!
Kyra Gates
Feb 22, 2013 Kyra Gates rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story, loved it!
Samantha
Sean Donovan needs a little bit more to make sure his family’s own magazine stays on top. The advice column is a hot topic and Sean sets out to see if he can utilize the columnist’s skills, they can soar to the top. Tate Dennison is not a little old lady who sits in a cubicle. She is young, sexy and makes Sean want to do naughty things to her but the single mother is not looking for an office romance.

Getting involved with the boss is never a good idea but Sean Donovan is irresistible. Tate does
Shaquaila
Nov 10, 2012 Shaquaila rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What is not to like about the Donovan's? I love them, but The Miami Donovan's are off the hook cool. Sean was the man and I was glad he got his family. Tate was a women that could help others, but didn't know when to take what she wanted. Briana was the sweetest thing that came from her a$$ of an ex, I can't say anything good about him and amazon won't let me cuss so I'll just stop now lol. I can't wait to see more of the Donovan's of Miami and even Tate's sisters, I love to see another Donovan' ...more
D.lee
Jun 11, 2013 D.lee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Now that's what I'm talking about, this is what I have come to love about the Donovan series. The chemistry between Sean and Tate jumped off the page. Sean was the sensitive Alpha-male and Tate was a strong, confident, however somewhat wounded heroine. It was heartfelt and interesting. I might even admit to almost dropping a tear or two. Add-in the right dose of drama and voila....a great story. I loved it!!
Selina Durio
May 08, 2016 Selina Durio rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great action! Tate and Sean made a great team, but throw in Brianna and you have a great family. I love trying to figure out all the players and I figured out most of the deal with Sabine, but the final twist I loved. The Miami Donovans are great.
Sybil Hickman
Jun 30, 2016 Sybil Hickman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book.

Suspenseful, sexy, passionate, book that had me going back to read a chapter again. I absolutely loved this book from cover to cover.
Keneshia Raine
Keneshia Raine rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2015
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Detre Langhorne
Detre Langhorne rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2013
Jannie Bullard
Jannie Bullard rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Liza Lyons
Liza Lyons rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2015
Tayla
Tayla rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2013
Louise
Louise rated it it was amazing
Sep 25, 2012
Mary Horsey
Mary Horsey rated it it was amazing
Jul 30, 2013
Jacqueline
Jacqueline rated it it was amazing
May 18, 2015
Jasmine Jones
Jasmine Jones rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Nikki
Nikki rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2015
Twanda Hagins
Twanda Hagins rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2015
Althaea Crawford
Althaea Crawford rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Jennifer Coleman
Jennifer Coleman rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Alicia
Alicia rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2015
Padrica
Padrica rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2015
Janice Taylor
Janice Taylor rated it really liked it
Dec 02, 2015
  • Case for Seduction
  • The Beautiful Ones
  • Forever a Stallion
  • Always and Forever (Bayou Dreams #2)
  • A Lover's Mask (The Ramseys, #3)
  • Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)
  • Until The End of Time
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • Bachelor Unclaimed
Artist C. Arthur was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland where she currently resides with her husband and three children. An active imagination and a love for reading encouraged her to begin writing in high school and she hasn’t stopped since.

Working in the legal field for almost thirteen years now she’s seen lots of horrific things and longs for the safe haven reading a romance novel brings.
More about A.C. Arthur...

The Donovans (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Love Me Like No Other (The Donovans #1)
  • A Cinderella Affair (The Donovans #2)
  • Defying Desire (The Donovans #3)
  • Full House Seduction (The Donovans #4)
  • Touch of Fate (The Donovans #5)
  • Holiday Hearts (The Donovans #6)
  • Desire a Donovan (The Donovans #7)
  • Pleasured by a Donovan (The Donovans #9)
  • Heart of a Donovan (The Donovans #10)
  • Embraced By A Donovan (The Donovans #11)