Start by marking “A Home for Nobody's Princess” as Want to Read:
A Home for Nobody's Princess

A Home for Nobody's Princess (Royal Babies #5)

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  94 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews

"How does it feel to be a princess?"
Coco Jordan wished she knew the answer. Discovering she was the illegitimate daughter of the prince of Chantaine took some getting used to--especially when she was working as a nanny on a Texas ranch! As much as she tried to focus on caring for baby Emma, her newfound fame kept getting in the way. Until help arrived from an unexpected--
Published October 1st 2012 by Harlequin Special Edition (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about A Home for Nobody's Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Home for Nobody's Princess

Susan
Very good book. Coco is working as a nanny after the death of her mother. When she learns that her birth father was a prince she is stunned. She also finds out that she has six royal half siblings and a full brother. She would like to get to know her siblings but she is intimidated by the idea of them. She is also being inundated by paparazzi. When Benjamin offers to play the fiance to protect her she takes him up on it.

I really liked both Coco and Benjamin. Coco is a fantastic nanny and is tryi
Sara  HarlequinJunkie
Reviewd by: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

Imagine just living your life as a ordinary woman and then suddenly finding out you are the illegitimate daughter of a prince ! That is exactly what happened in A Home for Nobody's Princess, one of the most beautiful books I have read.

The superb mix of a gorgeous baby and a honest to goodness to die for man coming to the rescue of the "princess in distress" made this one a real winner. Every single word filled my thoughts while reading. The author laced
Wanderlust
Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite Character - Emma

My favorite male leads are normally rich or cowboys so you would think that i would love Benjamin, problem was i didn't. I am not sure what it was exactly but i just wasn't into him. I thought it was sweet when he was trying to be a good father but other than that *shrug* he did not float my boat.
Coco was kinda like candyfloss, super sweet and if you have to much you feel sick. Yeah by the end of the book i felt nauseous.
I think everything
Jane
Oct 23, 2015 Jane rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this story. Or perhaps I like heartwarming story like this. No doormat heroine or clinging heroine. But a have guts and backbone princess. ^^ I like princess coco character. She's strong and independent. And doesn't rely on anyone. And I like her the way she care for baby Emma. ^^
The other main character, Benjamin, is a Texas range owner who's the father of baby Emma. I kept laughing when he seem frightened to bond with his daughter. And every time his daughter will wail and cry for help
Barb
Nov 17, 2014 Barb rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A PRINCESS?" Coco Jordan wished she knew the answer. Discovering she was the illegitimate daughter of the prince of Chantaine took some getting used to-especially when she was working as a nanny on a Texas ranch As much as she tried to focus on caring for baby Emma, her new found fame kept getting in the way. Until help arrived from an unexpected-and handsome-source...
Widowed rancher Benjamin Garner would do anything for his daughter-even fake an engagement to Coco to kee
Rhonda
Oct 05, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Home for Nobodys Princess by Leanne Banks
4 STARS I liked Coco's story. She is all alone now that her mother is dead from cancer. Coco knows she is adopted and when she tried to find out more her birth parents did not want too. When Coco found out that her father was a Prince and had lots of children, She was not interested in them because of thier title. She always wanted brother or sisters. Coco Jordan has a year & 1/2 left of collage she had to quit to take care of her mother but she do
Stephanie Collins
I have to say the heroine's name is a bit silly but bear with it...

Coco is still reeling from the death of her adoptive mother and the loss of the only family member she had left. She's working as a nanny for sexy rancher, Ben, whose daughter is frightened at the sight of him. She's caring and loves little Emma like she was her own. She gets surprised by representatives of a small island country off the coast of Italy with news that not only do they know who her birth parents are… her father was
Hsiau Wei
Ever wonder if you are a princess from a royal family? ... that for whatever reason, you are indeed a princess? This is what happy to Coco. She was an adopted child. She knew that. But she doesnt know that she is the illegitimate child of a prince. Only upon the death of the biological father, the royal family managed to trace whereabout. Coco is working as a nanny to take care of Benjamin's daughter, Emma. She is devoted to the child and she knew that she is attracted to the father as well. Whe ...more
Heather Tisdale
Aug 20, 2012 Heather Tisdale rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This is a difficult book for me to review. It was silly and cheesy. Overall, it wasn't that great, but for some reason I had fun with the story. I loved the characters and that made up for absolutely any shortcomings. There was a tenderness to the main character that made her loveable. As a reader, I wanted to keep following her journey even once the book was done. I've never bought a Harlequin book. I looked into this one because I've read some of Leanne Banks. She's not always great, but she m ...more
Lorelei Frank
Sep 07, 2015 Lorelei Frank rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was a sweet and fun story. I liked that Coco didn't take being a "princess" over love. Coco's life wasn't easy but she didn't fly off when she found out she was of royal blood. Cute story, I enjoyed it.
Kathie (katmom)
Oct 09, 2012 Kathie (katmom) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was cute. I did have to suspend reality to accept all of the little plot twists, etc. BUT, isn't that what we usually do when we read a romance?

I loved the moments with Coco, Benjamin and the baby. They were sweet. Several of scenes with Coco's new family, the Royals, were amusing and touching.

This was a nice way to spend a few hours.

Thank you NetGalley and Harlequin for giving me the opportunity to read A HOME for NOBODY'S PRINCESS.
Marcy
Nov 04, 2012 Marcy rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story was alright, especially when it focused on Coco, Ben and his infant daughter Emma. The whole storyline involving the Devereaux family got a bit muddled.

It's also part of the 'Royal Babies' mini-series and that makes little sense to me. Coco was the 'royal' in the story and the only baby in the story was not hers.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Royal Babies
Category: Heart & Home
LoveRomance
Oct 06, 2012 LoveRomance rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Really disappointing.
Catherine Gallagher
Catherine Gallagher rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
Leslie R.
Leslie R. marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2016
Bekah
Bekah added it
Jan 15, 2016
Beverly Culwell
Beverly Culwell marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Zola.Hill
Zola.Hill rated it it was amazing
Dec 23, 2015
Katie
Katie added it
Dec 12, 2015
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2015
Marsha-ann
Marsha-ann rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2015
Lynne Evans
Lynne Evans rated it liked it
Nov 24, 2015
Zaira
Zaira rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2015
Colleen Spurlock
Colleen Spurlock rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2015
Nikky
Nikky rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Royal Babies (8 books)
  • Royal Holiday Baby
  • The Prince's Texas Bride
  • The Doctor Takes a Princess (Harlequin Special Edition)
  • The Princess and the Outlaw