Start by marking “Where Love Grows” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Where Love Grows

Jerry S. Eicher

Where Love Grows (Fields Of Home #3)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  23 reviews
In Jerry Eicher's conclusion to his popular Fields of Home trilogy, readers will be delighted to attend the wedding of Teresa, the young Englisha girl who has come home with Susan Hostetler to learn the ways of the Amish---and in fact to become Amish herself.

But Teresa is not the only young woman to find romance in these pages. Susan, long estranged from Thomas Stoll, the
Published September 1st 2012 by Harvest House Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Where Love Grows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Love Grows

Lynne Young
Where Love Grows was a book I was looking forward to but sad to get at the same time. I knew this was the last book in the series and, like with all of Mr. Eicher's series, I have come to love the characters. This book brought the series to a wonderful conclusion and I was happy to see everything resolved.

In this book we actually get 2 stories, the long awaited wedding of Teresa, Susan's Englisha friend, and the ups and downs of Susan's relationship with her old boyfriend Thomas and the decision
Jan Drexler
Where Love Grows is the third book in Jerry Eicher’s “Fields of Home” trilogy. I enjoyed the first two books, and have been looking forward to the rest of the story.

Susan Hostetler’s English friend, Teresa, who joined the Amish community in the second book of this trilogy, is marrying a man she truly loves. Susan is happy things have worked out so well for Teresa, but what about her own life? The suitor who once cheated on her seems sincere, but can he be trusted? Sometimes she wishes he could b
Title: WHERE LOVE GROWS
Author: Jerry S. Eicher
Publisher: Harvest House Books
September 2012
ISBN: 978-0736939454
Genre: Amish

Teresa is planning her marriage to James, after completely surrendering to the Amish church, and her future father-in-law has come to grips with his son marrying a formerly Englisha girl who had a baby out of wedlock.

Susan is still struggling to find her place. She has allowed Thomas to come calling again, but there’s another young man in the picture, Steve. Susan is confuse
Judy
Where Love Grows – A Great Ending to a Great Series!

The story continues with Susan Hostetler coming home from the Englisha’s world to help her friend Teresa adjust to Amish life. Susan isn’t sure that she will be staying. Undecided to what she wants to do she tries to make the best of being at home again. Oh how good it feels for her to be home. Thomas Stoll the boyfriend that broke her heart and sent her fleeing into the Englisha’s world to begin with, tries to win her back. Will he succeed in
Sandi
I received this book over the weekend from Harvest House Publishers. I am not being paid for my review.

'Where Love Grows' is the third and final book in the 'Fields of Home' trilogy by author Jerry Eicher. This book continues the story of Teresa and Susan. Theresa is finally getting married to her Amish boyfriend and starting a life with him. Susan is trying to forgive her boyfriend, Thomas, and is hoping they soon will be married.

This story also deals with Menno Hostetler, Susan's daett, and hi
Cindy

We join this ongoing story, Susan Hostetler is happy for her friend Teresa. Teresa had come home with Susan from Asbury Square, when Susan had gone to the city, following a betrayal, but now they are back home with Susan's family and Teresa is getting married, and it seems that Susan and her betraying boyfriend Thomas seems to be patching things up.

However wedding day brings huge changes for Susan and her family. Thomas openly flirts with a new girl and tells Susan it is over, but the biggest
Rhonda Gayle
I love Jerry Eicher's books and have read all but his two newest ones. I recall when I read my first book by him that I was impressed that he has a different way of writing about the Amish. I was also highly impressed that a man could write such wonderful romantic tales! This book is no let down! I had fallen in love with Susan and Teresa in the two previous books: Missing Yous Smile and Following Your Heart. I really like Susan's spunky attitude and her zest for life. She has been hurt by two v ...more
Wendy
Susan has returned home, still not sure if she wants to stay and give Thomas another chance or if she'll return to 'the world' as Steve the hired hand calls it. Teresa, the reason she returned to her Amish home, has fallen in love and will soon be married and Teresa's son, Samuel, will have a real daedt. Teresa keeps trying to convince Susan to give Thomas his second chance, so she's been trying.

About a week before Teresa's wedding, who has become like an adopted member of the Hostetler family,
Margaret
Alright, I'm starting to get into the Amish Fiction that my mother reads, but not nearly as much as she is. I decided to give this book a shot because it sounded good. I was a bit confused by the story, though. What I failed to realize is that this is the third in a series, but I did manage to figure out the majority of what I had missed in the previous books, which is a good thing for a series.

The premise of the story is that Susan Hostetler had a falling out with her boyfriend, left the Amish
Carolyn E
I enjoyed this book, as well as the entire "Fields of Home" series. I am looking forward to reading Holding a Tender Heart, the first book in Jerry S. Eicher's new series, "The Beiler Sisters."
IrenesBookReviews
This is book three in the Fields of Home Series written by Jerry Eicher. I would recommend reading the others in the series before reading this one. You will get a full understanding of the characters and setting that way and not feel like you are coming into the middle of a story.

I gave this book 4/5 stars. I did not especially enjoy the main character in the story, Susan. I do not like characters that are very dependent on others and feelings to respond to their circumstances. I thought she co
Sherri Meinke
I have read other books by Jerry Eicher & never been disappointed. I read this one on & off in the course of 2 days. The character development was great. I loved the dynamics in the relationships between Teresa & Susan & Menno & Anna & the rest of the family members. In the end Susan after feeling she will never be married ends up with Steven Mast who works on her dad's farm. For Steven it is his first chance at courting. I like the way the book turned out in the end. The ...more
Margaret Fraleigh
I finsihed this third book this morning. What an amazing trilogy. Many life lessons can
be learned.

I have thoroughly enjoyed Jerry S. Eicher's stories.
Teresa
I read all The Fields of Home series and loved them all. I was so happy that Teresa found love and happiness for her and her son. Susan finds love again with Steve! God always has a plan for you and reading this series taught me to always trust God for everything. I laughed and cried along with the characters. I can't wait to read Jerry Eicher's next book!
Debbie
Just finished reading "Where Love Grows" by Jerry S. Eicher. It gets 5 stars from me. This is the 3rd book in the Fields of Home Series.This book starts and ends with a wedding.This story is full of God's goodness and grace and forgiveness. This whole series shows love will come from people and places you least expect. My favorite quote in this book is "mamms( mom ,it is an Amish book)need hugs just like everyone else".this whole series shows that life in the Amish community is not without it's ...more
Debbie West
definitely recommend this book
Renee
I had read another book by Jerry Eicher and thought it was just okay but I really enjoyed Where Love Grows. We meet Susan after she's back home from her flight into the Englisha world and learn of her struggles. In addition, we get a new perspective with an Englisha girl becoming Amish (something I had never thought of) and her mom visiting her new world. I even enjoyed the story of Susan's father and struggles from his past coming back to haunt him.
Susan
Perfect ending to to this series. Throughout the series, Susan is one of the main characters. This book has a new beginning for her. Jerry Eicher does a great job with making these books authentic.

The scenes he creates are so descriptive and vivid. Blessings, Susan Fryman
This is the first time I have read an Amish Romance book and it was quiet good. A nice change from my usual type of read.
Lorie
Review to come, but I absolutely LOVED this series!!!
Linda
Enjoyed all three books..... Read them in order.
Peggy
Seemed to drag too much.
PWRL
Jul 08, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Emily-Jane Orford
Emily-Jane Orford is currently reading it
Jan 24, 2015
Elisa Pittman
Elisa Pittman marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Elaine Shorb
Elaine Shorb marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • An Amish Family Reunion
  • Faithful to Laura (Middlefield Family #2)
  • A Promise for Miriam (The Pebble Creek Amish, #1)
  • A Quilt for Jenna (Apple Creek Dreams, #1)
  • The Heart's Frontier (The Amish of Apple Grove #1)
  • The Wings of Morning (Snapshots in History, #1)
  • Promised To Another (Amish of Seymour County, #3)
  • To Love and to Cherish (The Bliss Creek Amish #1)
  • His Love Endures Forever (Land of Canaan Series #3)
  • An Uncommon Grace: A Novel
  • The Heart's Journey (Stitches in Time #2)
  • Hopeful (Return to Sugarcreek #1)
  • The Winnowing Season (Amish Vines and Orchards, #2)
  • Along Wooded Paths (The Big Sky Series, #2)
  • A Revelation in Autumn (Discovery, #5)
Jerry Eicher’s bestselling Amish fiction (more than 210,000 in combined sales) includes The Adams County Trilogy, the Hannah’s Heart books, and the Little Valley Series. After a traditional Amish childhood, Jerry taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. Since then he’s been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. Jerry lives with his wife ...more
More about Jerry S. Eicher...

Fields Of Home (3 books)
  • Missing Your Smile (Fields Of Home, #1)
  • Following Your Heart (Fields Of Home #2)
Rebecca's Promise (Adams County #1) A Wedding Quilt for Ella (Little Valley, #1) Hannah's Dream (Hannah's Heart, #1) Missing Your Smile (Fields Of Home, #1) Ella's Wish (Little Valley, #2)