Start by marking “Ryelee's Cowboy (Dawson Ranch, #2)” as Want to Read:
Ryelee's Cowboy (Dawson Ranch, #2)

Ryelee's Cowboy (Dawson Ranch #2)

Clint Maloney needs help with his daughter but he never bargained on Ryelee Snyder. The tall, gangly, girl is a menace. Clint spends too much of his time rescuing her from her latest mishap. Upon finding out about her pregnancy, Clint's feelings begin to change. He no longer views her as a nuisance but as a passionate woman with a generous heart.

Secrets, misunderstandings,
Published December 1st 2012 by Secret Cravings Publishing (first published August 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Ryelee's Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ryelee's Cowboy

Jean
Jan 16, 2013 Jean rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: western-romance
I must admit I love the stubborn, handsome cowboys in Ms. Ball's books and her strong heroines win me over immediately. Rylee has major obstacles in her path, most brought on by a brutal abusive father. Always seeking approval she never gets, Rylee walks the straight and narrow, hoping someday things will get better. When she gets a job as housekeeper for hunky Clint Maloney, it looks like Rylee's ship has come in. But not quite. Her own insecurities plus a visit or two from her father turn her ...more
Irayda Moran (Quezada)
We always need a sexy cowboy like Clint. Clint is hard working, stubborn and lovable. At firs I could not get over how immature Ryelee was. Always having to be rescued by Clint. As I continued to read the story, I learned why. Ryelees hurtful past all by the hand of someone who was to protect her. Ryelee is a great female lead, who strives to move beyond her past hurt. She falls for Clint but not all is well when her father returns. We learn everything is not always what it seems when it comes ...more
Jessica
Dec 27, 2014 Jessica marked it as dnf
DNF 20%
Lynelle Clark
My Review will be available on my blog on the 12/20
The first two chapters had a feeling of animation to it and was difficult to read. But as I went along and read the interesting plot I looked past that and really enjoyed the story. Book 2 in the Dawson Ranch Series.
The characters Ryelee and Rheenie stood out the most with supporting characters Jimmy, Annie and Burke. I liked the originality of Ryelee's name, fit the character perfectly. Also liked the book cover it draws you in so that you want
Adoore
Jul 22, 2014 Adoore rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the read but Rylee was bit annoying I liked her but all she did was cry and cry and cry. Clint was okay as a character very likable but the women need to be a bit tougher and smarter and enough with all the crying.

I liked the story and the romance and I finished the book quickly and the story was a sweet romance novel with series life issues confronted by the main couple. I would of liked for Clint to give us some more insight into his marriage. Was he completely in love with his wife
Molly
Feb 20, 2013 Molly rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable! I wanted to jump into the story several times and shake Ryelee and Clint, but in the end it all worked out:)
Michelle Ivey
Feb 05, 2016 Michelle Ivey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lied, Trials and. Lovr

Rylee. is a down on her luck girl that has procured a job as a housekeeper/caregiver for a rancher named Clint and his daughter Rhennie. Ryle is always getting into scrapes and Clint is always saving her. Eventually a romantic relationship develops between Clint and Rylee.
However, cattle rustling, lies galore, and pride threaten their happiness. This book highlights the importance of truth, the art of forgiveness, and that a community can play a huge part in a person's life
Charlotte Everett
Jan 28, 2015 Charlotte Everett rated it it was amazing
Again, another good read from the author. For me I found the story to be well rounded and I love the way there is just as much going on in the background as well as the love story.
The only thing I kind if cringed about was Burke picking her up a few times and putting her on his lap...Maybe I'm just being a bit "British" but I would feel really really uncomfortable if another womans husband sat me on his lap! The other thing that puzzled was the lack of hanging a stocking for Santa. When they ha
Deeann Zessin
Apr 07, 2016 Deeann Zessin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, contemporary
What's not to like?!

Rylee and Clint are very likable characters. The character development was excellent, just as I'd anticipated and all the wonderful supporting characters from book one did not disappoint either.

This book definitely touched on my emotions. There were times when I wanted to say, "Just tell 'em! And let them catch the culprit"... but then, like any good story - taking the easy/best route would take away from the story.

As a Christian and someone not wanting to avoid sex in a sto
Judy Esposito
Aug 12, 2014 Judy Esposito rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All in All, an Enjoyable Book!

All in All, an Enjoyable Book!

I enjoyed this second book in the series. The characters are all very thought out and you either liked or disliked them. I really liked Ryelee, the heroine and could understand from the start why she thought and acted the way she did. Clint, the hero was a little harder to get to know and to have any sympathy for, but in the end he became likeable. Loved little Rheenie, gave the book the lightness it needed. It was nice to meet up with
Nola Arganbright
Jan 07, 2015 Nola Arganbright rated it it was amazing
This is the second of the Dawson Ranch Series. Ryelee is a young woman who has been hired to take care of Clint's home and his 4 year old daughter. Rylee is a great character. She has had a horrible childhood and has a devastating secret but she is strong and resilient. Finding a way to recover her self esteem and live a normal life is her plan. She is a wonderful mother to Rheenie and a hard worker for Clint.
The story has numerous twist and turns, suspense and a sweet romance. The characters of
Donna
May 15, 2016 Donna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a quick and easy romance. I love Ryelee and how strong she really is (even though she doesn't think so). I was a bit disappointed with Clint's attitude. He wanted her to trust him but he didn't trust her. Rheenie seems so sweet and sensitive that you have to love her. I would love to see a sequel with Rheenie all grown up and looking for love.
Becky Hedge
Feb 03, 2016 Becky Hedge rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ryelee's Cowboy (Dawson Ranch. Series Book 2)

Excellent book. Highly recommend this book to everyone. Excellent story line kept your interest and attention making it hard to put down.
Becky Gates
Feb 13, 2016 Becky Gates rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice story

Great cast of characters, suspends, wrenching heart felt decisions that had to be made. Poor judgement, we all are guilty of making bad decisions . It's how we humans live and learn. Enjoyed it very much, enough to sit up till time.
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2014
Kristin M
Kristin M rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2014
Meg Kinch
Meg Kinch rated it really liked it
Jun 16, 2014
Linda Beauchamp
Linda Beauchamp rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2016
Kathy Schultz
Kathy Schultz rated it it was amazing
Jul 06, 2014
Tammy Hanson
Tammy Hanson rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Traci
Traci rated it really liked it
Dec 23, 2014
Ek
Ek rated it it was ok
Dec 20, 2015
Jc Edwards
Jc Edwards rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2013
Roy Wano
Roy Wano rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2013
Cindy Hamilton
Cindy Hamilton rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Cathy
Cathy rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2014
Makayla
Makayla rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Elaine Kain
Elaine Kain rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • A Bargain Bride
  • Love Found in California (The Washington Triplets, #3)
  • Forever Love (Forever Love, #1-2)
  • Too Sexy for His  Stetson
  • Enchanted & Desired (Enchanted, #2)
  • Rhythm of My Heart
  • Bride of Shadow Canyon (Bride, #1)
  • A Pleasant Surprise
  • Sagebrush Bride
  • Tempting Tessa
  • Against the Odds
  • Hot & Forbidden (De La Cruz Saga, #2)
  • Laying Down the Law (The Triple Horn Brand, #1)
  • A Thistle in the Mist
  • Surrender to Temptation (The Fitzgerald Family, #6)
  • Nobody Has to Know
  • Passion (White Collared, #4)
  • Love Grows in Alaska (The Washington Triplets, #2)
Writing is my bliss. I write, I read, I review and I support. I don't believe in hiding behind the anonymity of an ID to insult and hurt others. I love to meet new authors and readers feel free to friend me!!!
More about Kathleen Ball...

Dawson Ranch (2 books)
  • Texas Haven (Dawson Ranch, #1)