Start by marking “Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)” as Want to Read:
Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)

Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #7)

4.49  ·  Rating Details ·  3,645 Ratings  ·  393 Reviews
Keatyn's crazy life comes together in one perfect script in the finale to Keatyn's high school story.

Will Keatyn get her life back?
And if she does, which life (and boy) will she choose?
Published August 25th 2014 (first published August 18th 2014)

Christy
5 I can’t believe it’s over stars!!!

photo f55cd358-a715-4331-8efd-23aa17fd41f4_zpscaa798bf.jpg

I started this journey with Keatyn in September of 2012 when it first began. I’ve read every book faithfully on release day. Made lots of new friends on the Keatyn Chronicles facebook group and I have to say I’m really sad one of my favorite series has come to an end.

After dealing with her stalker for way too long- Keatyn is ready to fight back. She’s sick of begin worried about her family, her friends. Sick of all the lies and putting those she loves in dan
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 12, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

"I'm trying to get my life back." But at what price?"

description

This book is completely impossible to review without giving anything away so I won't even attempt. I will say that the action scenes were very OTT(who scripted Lassie?) and that this fun series wraps up rather nicely.

Sadly, certain characters didn't get enough scenes and I was SO shocked about.... well you know I can't say!

description

All any fan of the series needs to know entering into this last book is that Keatyn gets her Moon Boy.

description

Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1) by Jillian Dodd Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2) by Jillian Dodd Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3) by Jillian Dodd Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4) by Jillian Dodd
Alexis *Reality Bites*
5 out of 5 STARS
Genre: Mature YA with Suspense
FULL review posted 9-1-14

Sadly The Keatyn Chronicles are now over

photo SadSimba_zpsf8ee876c.gif

‘Sometimes you can’t find yourself until you’re lost.’

The perfect Script
I first met Keatyn Douglas in Stalk Me, she was sixteen years old living the life most teens dream about. She’s the daughter of Hollywood movie star Abby Johnston, they reside in a HUGE Malibu beach house, Keatyn gets in to the hottest clubs, drives exotic cars and has a wardrobe full of high fashion couture. A
Beverly
Aug 13, 2014 Beverly rated it it was amazing
5 Perfect Stars

I loved every single book in this series, and as much as I hate to see it end I was excited to see how life played out for Keatyn and her Moon Boy.

This review will be very brief, because I do not want to spoil this series for anyone.

I will start by saying Get Me made me cry, laugh, and swoon. It was an EPIC ending and worth the wait. I hope everyone will give this series a try. While reading this series I have fallen in love with Aiden, Brooklyn, Riley, Dallas, Dawson, Cooper, L
Tough Critic Book Reviews
Aug 24, 2014 Tough Critic Book Reviews rated it really liked it
Where do I start when this is the end?…

What a ride. What a crazy, incredibly frustrating, insanely addictive ride.

This series has been my guilty pleasure from day one. You love it when you love it, and you love it when you don't.

It's like a carefully orchestrated car crash that's impossible to look away from.

It has met my stubborn resistance and pulled me on a journey of discovery, growth, loss, and love. A journey interwoven with so much drama. It's pure chaos.

Addictive chaos.

Perfect chaos
Perks Of Being A Fangirl
May 06, 2014 Perks Of Being A Fangirl rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome-covers, 2014
GIVE IT TO ME!!

Jillian Dodd
Dec 28, 2012 Jillian Dodd rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
So excited to have you all read the last chapter in the KC series!!
Would love it if you would review the book but PLEASE avoid spoilers. This last book is a wild ride and I want every reader to be able to experience it!
Thank you so much!!!
Jillian
Shania Tasker
Aug 11, 2014 Shania Tasker rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf

I just can't do it

bored

I'm not even sure why I kept reading this series after not really enjoying Stalk Me. I just didn't connect with Keatyn and definitely did not agree with a lot of her decisions throughout this series. She was immature and annoying. She was in a very serious situation and I really didn't like how she handled it. And all the different boys she was with was just annoying as well. Sander, Cush, Brooklyn, Dawson, Aiden! Seriously! Please stop Keatyn.

I tried to like this series, and
**Manjula ♥ Connor Cobalt**
CAN NOT WAIT.

Starting my reread of this series now. :)

26th Aug: Day after the release. It did NOT disappoint.

I love this series. The plot is simply brilliant. And since Jillian has asked her readers not to say anything about it or to give away spoilers, I'm going to do just that. Enjoy this wonderful series.

P.S.: This epilogue is worth its weight in gold.
Kandi Steiner
Sep 05, 2013 Kandi Steiner rated it it was amazing
THIS REVIEW IS COMPLETELY SPOILER FREE, EVEN THOUGH I WISH I COULD SHOUT CERTAIN THINGS FROM THE ROOFTOP. YOU'RE WELCOME. :)

Going into Get Me, I was a mess of emotions:

I was excited, I was anxious, I was nervous - I mean, I've invested two years of my life into this series. And, I didn't just read the books - I joined the KC Addicts Facebook Page, participated in group competitions, did re-reads with other fans, and even spent a long weekend in Cocoa Beach with other KC Addicts and Jillian her
Susanne
Dec 29, 2012 Susanne rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-na-ya
4.5 Final Stars
Sophia
Jul 19, 2013 Sophia rated it it was amazing
O.M.F.G... O.o...
I have no words. I can't even. I still can't believe this is the last Keatyn Chronicles book. Jillian Dodd, you are a freaking genius.
The most perfect end to my #1 favorite series of all time.
Such a bittersweet ending and I'm so heartbroken and emotional the series is over but I know I'll reread it a million times.
Seriously. Perfection.

... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Before Reading:
Oh man. I don't think I can wait that long.
Mallory

There's so much I could say about this book and really this series, but it would end up being a book and I'd give away all the good stuff. Let's just say Keatyn finally gets her life back... and gets to spend it with her true love :)

In short, it was

Mandy Morgan
Aug 24, 2014 Mandy Morgan rated it it was amazing
****spoiler free review*****

I can't believe it's over!! This book is perfection! It's sad and completely swoon worthy. Jillian Dodd keeps you guessing until the very end. I loved all the action. I cried a lot! If you are a fan Make sure you grab some tissues. It's bittersweet.. We finally get an ending but the series is over.
Sleepless Bookworm
Jul 15, 2014 Sleepless Bookworm rated it did not like it
Oh man, this book had so much cheese in it, I feel like I've gained about 10 pounds after finishing it.
It just kept getting worst. Corny cliché after cliché.
I was rolling my eyes and scoffing to myself throughout the whole thing.
Tara
Jan 07, 2013 Tara rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014
Before I started this last book, I went back and read my reviews for the previous books just to see where my head was at for each one. Here’s what I found, I fell in love with Cush in the first book. Head over heels and completely and totally – until she went to Eastbrooke.

I had a little love for a certain Hottie God, but he drove me crazy so then I totally fell completely, worshiping in love with Dawson and I pretty much stayed that way until I heard he wasn’t even originally supposed to be in
Aug 24, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing
So....where to start? First what an amazing ride the series has been. This was the ultimate finish to the series. I think I felt every emotion I could feel then Jillian piled on some more. Keatyn's journey was so unique and watching her develop over the course of the 7 books was the ultimate book experience. The friendships and character development were superb and I'm honestly going to miss these characters. The ending was one I could have never imagined. It was a twist and I'm so happy I read ...more
Autumn Review
Dec 27, 2012 Autumn Review rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending to a really fun series!
Siobhan Davis
Mar 24, 2017 Siobhan Davis rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Initial Thoughts: A brilliant ending. I have SO MANY FEELS.

For me, this was probably the best book of the series, and I enjoyed it immensely. This was much more fast-paced than previous books and I loved how Jillian tied everything up at the end. While it's not quite a neat little bow (Brooklyn's story made me really sad and Riley doesn't get his HEA but I'm not complaining as he has a spin-off series, yay) it brought a fair amount of happy endings.

Of course, the two main threads were wrapped u
Cassie Graham
Aug 26, 2014 Cassie Graham rated it liked it
Okay, so I had high expectations for this book. I've been a fan of The Keatyn Chronicles since it started. It was different and fun. But...I didn't love LOVE this book like I've loved some of the others.

Positives:

Keatyn didn't annoy me AS much. (That's saying a lot because she seriously got on my nerves in the other ones. Lol.)

More A!!! I mean--I've always loved Aiden. He's sweet. But, I got a whole book with him. Happy heart.

You got to see other characters. Some of the characters that I've miss
Kristal & Charmaine (Once Upon a Book Blog)
5 Stars for Get Me & 4 for the previous books in the series!

Ahhhh... The Keatyn Chronicles. This is an insanely additive series by Jillian Dodd that follows Keatyn Douglas/Monroe on her journey of self discovery and freedom. There are seven books altogether in this series; six full length and one novella. Keatyn is a sixteen year old girl living the Hollywood lifestyle with her Brangelina-esque parents. When Keatyns world is turned upside down by a crazed stalker, she is sent off to live a
Teri Beth
Apr 24, 2014 Teri Beth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-2014
Get Me is the final book in The Keatyn Chronicles and I'm so sad a series I've been obsessed with for months is now over. At least it had an epic finale! Get Me was a pretty perfect conclusion to the series. After months of speculations and theories, I had ideas of where this story would go, but I was wrong. So wrong. Nothing was like I expected, it was all even better! Get Me picks up right where Hate Me ended and continues with Keatyn trying to get her life back. There were surprises right fro ...more
Evelin
I want to read this book SOO badly:( Can't wait anymore

Can't really say anything about this book...spoilersspoilersspoilers. The book was different from what I thought and in this book I didn't really know what comes next. I must say that sometimes I was very surprised at how things went..

BUT I LOVED THIS SERIES!!!! One of my truly favourite series of all time, amazing really!!! #ifly

100000+ stars for Jillian Dodd!!! Amazing author
Laci
Jan 03, 2014 Laci rated it really liked it
One of my all time favorite seires and authors. I can't wait for the spin offs. If you haven't read any of Jillian's books, you absolutely need too. Must reads....
loveandstolenkisses
I find it very difficult to find the right words. But in need of a better word - this is to you Jillian - Thank you.
Im crying as Im writing this. The Keatyn Chronicles was everything I hoped for, and so much more.
I loved every bit of Keatyns journey, and am still amazed of how amazing she is.
Today has been a really tough day. Firstly - I think I have used the same amount of cuss words that I have used the last ten years. No kidding. Im emotional tired right now, and there are still so many tho
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 10, 2013 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-review
Bittersweet in the fact that this series is over. It seems like I have waited ages for this book to come out and I stayed up eagerly anticipating my midnight download. I was put through the mill in this one...Jillian Dodd giveth with one hand and you think that she has taken away with the other, but we know that this woman can make you believe anything.

Yes I was happy with how it ended, to be honest I was a bit disappointed with how the Vincent situation concluded, but I was too wrapped up with
Julia
Erica Alyson
Feb 19, 2013 Erica Alyson rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book and this series. It was great to watch Keatyn's transformation and how she grew over the course of all the books. I have loved these books since book 1 and the ending was to perfect. I can't give away anything because I don't want to ruin it!!!!!
  • Shark Out of Water (Grab Your Pole, #3)
  • Avarice (Alfonzo,#12)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Mogul (Groupie, #3)
  • All the Pieces (Pieces of Lies, #3)
  • Slow Twitch (Brenna Blixen, #3)
  • No Ordinary Love
  • The Chaos in Me (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Wild Chase (Vengeful Honor, #1)
  • Leverage (The Mistaken #2)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Soul Resurrected (Sons of Wrath, #2)
  • Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans, #3)
  • Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
Jillian Dodd is the author of The Keatyn Chronicles Series, the That Boy series, Vegas Love and Spy Girl. She lives in sunny Florida and loves the beach.
More about Jillian Dodd...

The Keatyn Chronicles (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
  • Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)
  • Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #5)
  • Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Keatyn Unscripted (The Keatyn Chronicles Book 8)
  • Fame: Season One (Captive Films, #1)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)

“Sometimes you can’t find yourself until you’re lost.” 11 likes
“Boots, I told you that I'd never walk away again. I’m a man of my word,” he says sternly. Clearly insinuating that I’m the opposite of that.” 6 likes