Start by marking “Cliffsnotes Math Review for Standardized Tests” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Cliffsnotes Math Revie...

Jerry Bobrow

Cliffsnotes Math Review for Standardized Tests

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  99 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Your guide to a higher math score on standardized tests

*SAT

CBEST(R)

PRAXIS I(R)

GED(R) And More!

Why CliffsNotes?

Go with the name you know and trust

Get the information you need-fast!

About the Contents:

Arithmetic and Data Analysis

Algebra

Part II: Strategies and Practice

Mathem
Published April 6th 2012 by Cliffs Notes (first published March 2nd 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Cliffsnotes Math Review for Standardized Tests, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cliffsnotes Math Review for Standardized Tests

Cindy Meilink
Apr 02, 2010 Cindy Meilink rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Received as a free reading copy...

I had requested this book for my daughter who is a sophomore and will begin testing in the fall. Since math has never been her strongest subject, we both realized some additional help in this field would be necessary.

The book is easy to follow with diagnostic tests provided for each section. The user can adapt his/her review to those areas requiring the most work.

Explanations of concepts accompany each section and answers are supplied for immediate feedback on p
Mike
May 25, 2015 Mike rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you need a review of the basics, this is the best you can get. Straightforward, clear, consise.
Rebecca
Jun 03, 2014 Rebecca rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've found this book to be a really great mathematics review. It breaks down the topics/problem types nicely and offers practice questions after each section.

Will update this review later as I cannot speak to it's effectiveness until I take the exam and see if it's led to an improvement in score...
Carol
This book is bursting with quick ly explained and easy to follow directions for not only learning different areas of math- but written in such a way that you can understand them. A must have and great assest for those beginning,continuing or needing brush ups on numerous types of math problems.
AGamble
Jul 27, 2011 AGamble rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gre
Clear and well-organized materials, with practice questions for most sections and comprehensive tests. I found this very helpful as a GRE supplement, especially when paired with GRE practice questions and Khan Academy tutorials.
Joline Pruitt
Jul 06, 2011 Joline Pruitt rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am using this book now to refresh my math skills for an upcoming placement test and it is a tremendous help. So far it is easy to understand and well organized. Now I am able to add and subract fractions again! Yippeee!
أثير
A must for any standardized test taker. I recommend studying it before starting any specific exam book unless you're a fresh graduate and remember your math well.
Ashley Cox
Sep 09, 2011 Ashley Cox rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Hands down most helpful for me I studying math for the new GRE! Highly recommend for those who are struggling or merely need a refresher.
Isabel
Aug 29, 2012 Isabel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good for reviewing basic math concepts, especially if you are rusty and haven't done math in a while.
Zachariah
Mar 23, 2012 Zachariah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great review. Good and plenty of examples. Good clear directions.
Samuel Kordik
Samuel Kordik marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016
Namrata Mohan
Namrata Mohan marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Paul Sudhakar Mogadati
Paul Sudhakar Mogadati rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Simanta Bharadwaj
Simanta Bharadwaj is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2016
Mounika Reddy
Mounika Reddy marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Prabhakar
Prabhakar marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Rachel
Rachel is currently reading it
May 31, 2016
Jody Johnson
Jody Johnson rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Akhilesh Sharma
Akhilesh Sharma rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
House
House added it
Mar 16, 2016
April Denning
April Denning rated it it was amazing
Mar 16, 2016
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Vinh Ha
Vinh Ha rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2016
Robyn Fernando
Robyn Fernando rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2016
Focus On The Good
Focus On The Good rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Daniel Roloff
Daniel Roloff rated it it was ok
Jan 20, 2016
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
Jan 11, 2016
Melina
Melina rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2016
Peggy Gilmore
Peggy Gilmore marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015