Start by marking “Advanced Google Adwords” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176

Brad Geddes

4.02 of 5 stars 4.02  ·  rating details  ·  148 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Master every aspect of the powerful Google AdWords platform with this one-of-a-kind guideAdWords expert Brad Geddes, the first and only Advanced AdWords Seminar leader for Google, shares his detailed instruction and insights to get new users up and running quickly and teach AdWords pros some slick new tricks. This must-have new edition offers 50+ pages of fresh material on ...more
Published March 30th 2012 by Sybex (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Advanced Google Adwords, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Advanced Google Adwords

Elizabeth
I won this book here on GR. It arrived in the mail earlier this week and I sat down and read it in one day. Here's what I advise:

If you are considering using Googel AdWords for marketing and promoting, this book is a must-read.

If you are currently buying into the Google AdWords market as a way of promoting and advertising, you really should have this book as a guide.

I have a background as a publicity/marketing writer and some of my clients are in the top list of corporations (background on my w
Jayson
Brad Geddes is an authority when it comes to advanced Google Adwords Management techniques. The book takes the user well beyond the basics and provides useful methods which an adwords manager can employ to save valuable time.

Having been managing adwords accounts since 2002, I have a very good grasp on most competences required for adwords. It is refreshing to know that I can take my game to the next level with Brad's methods.

If you are serious about investing time in learning adwords inside out,
Ji
Quite a decent read among all the books about Google AdWords - this book actually tells you some true intelligence "behind the scene". Recommend for curious minds similar as mine -
Arjen
After search engine optimization of our website I wanted to reduce our bounce rate and learn more about managing our ad word campaign on Baidu. Since there are no English language books on this topic I read this very informative book on Google Adwords. Although Baidu does not have even a quarter of the functionality of Baidu, the book did contain a lot of pointers that will help us devise advertisement campaigns, and landing pages. Fingers crossed for more sales leads and conversions.
Rachel Meyers
This is a fantastic book for any of you online marketers out there. Well worth the money. It's highly detailed with lots of great adwords ideas. My campaign improved a lot after reading it.
Christoph
The book covers almost everything. Although it is a bit dated e.g. I can't find anything about modified broad match. Most principles still count though.
Colin
All you need to know to manage successful Adwords campaigns.
Nicolas
Nicolas is currently reading it
Sep 01, 2015
Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Shirley
Shirley marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Jeff
Jeff is currently reading it
Aug 24, 2015
Piotrek
Piotrek marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Mayur Kisani
Mayur Kisani marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Nemanja Borovac
Nemanja Borovac is currently reading it
Jul 20, 2015
Kimberly Horn
Kimberly Horn is currently reading it
Jul 14, 2015
Ivan
Ivan marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Meagan
Meagan marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Rizkha
Rizkha marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Osama Mansour
Osama Mansour marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
  • Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics
  • Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords: How to Access 100 Million People in 10 Minutes
  • Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability & Science of Customer Centricity [With CDROM]
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Secrets
  • Tested Advertising Methods
  • Ultimate Guide to Pay-Per-Click Advertising
  • Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer
  • Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions
  • Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
  • Thought Contagion: When Ideas ACT Like Viruses (The Kluwer International Series in Engineering & Computer Science)
  • Speedwealth: How to Make a Million in Your Own Business in 3 Years or Less
  • What Clients Love: A Field Guide to Growing Your Business
  • Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing
  • Truth, Lies, and Advertising: The Art of Account Planning
  • The Social Life of Information
  • Lovemarks
  • Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break Through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
Advanced Google Adwords

“When ads become part of the information-gathering process, they cease to be ads. At this point in time, they are pieces of information that consumers are seeking. Wouldn’t you like your ads to be sought after, not ignored?” 0 likes