Start by marking “Frommer's Hawaii 2012” as Want to Read:
Frommer's Hawaii 2012

Jeanette Foster

Frommer's Hawaii 2012

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  6 reviews
You'll never fall into the tourist traps when you travel with Frommer's. It's like having a friend show you around, taking you to the places locals like best. Our expert authors have already gone everywhere you might go--they've done the legwork for you, and they're not afraid to tell it like it is, saving you time and money. No other series offers candid reviews of so man ...more
Published September 15th 2011 by Frommer's (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Frommer's Hawaii 2012, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frommer's Hawaii 2012

Donalyn
Planning for summer vacation. Frommer's is always my first read when beginning to plan.

Update: Now that we're in Hawaii, I reduced my rating to three stars. This guide is in need of updating. For example, the listing for our hotel indicates it has two mini golf courses and not a single employee remembers this feature. The International Market is closed for renovation for the next several years, too.
Mischa Dewalt
Some good recommendations . Could be improved with info on best days to check things out. Like don't go to Chinatown in Oahu on Sunday at five its filthy and without any charm as the shops are closed.
Julie
Very helpful with suggested restaurants, hotels, activities and sightseeing. Also includes a map of the various islands.
Alicia
I checked out the 2008 version. I mostly used it to find good restaurants. It was quite useful in that regard.
JG (The Introverted Reader)
We bought this for our honeymoon in 2004. We had a great time!
Sue Blanchard
Frommer's guides are generally excellent.
Alan
Alan added it
Nov 19, 2014
Carina28
Carina28 marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Devon Abejo
Devon Abejo is currently reading it
Sep 07, 2014
Marie Barnes
Marie Barnes marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Frommer's Maui Day by Day Frommer's Kauai Frommer's Honolulu & Oahu Day by Day Frommer's Maui 2012 Frommer's Hawaii Day by Day