Start by marking “Copd for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Copd for Dummies

Kevin Felner

Copd for Dummies

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Make your home COPD friendlyYour reassuring guide to understanding and managing COPD
and getting on with your life

Want to know more about COPD? This straightforward guide provides clear information about this progressive disease, explaining how to recognize the warning signs, get diagnosed, and choose the best treatment. You'll see how diet, exercise, and medication affect
Published March 31st 2011 by For Dummies (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Copd for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Copd for Dummies

Beckie
I've read this and other books about COPD before. My mother was diagnosed with COPD almost 18 years ago, and last week she died of pneumonia and ARDS. I reread this book because I wanted to know what it said about late-stage COPD. Many books on this subject don't fully address what it looks like when someone is late-stage, largely because it varies with each individual.

I rated this book as four stars because it does explore late-stage COPD, and does address how difficult it is to know when the
Lynda
It's hard to rate a book like this. It was very helpful, but left me feeling overwhelmed. My doctors are pushing at-home oxygen on me. I am fighting it, but there was nothing in here that would back me up.

Eldra
Useful information and clearly explained.
Ekindleyaol.com
Ekindleyaol.com is currently reading it
Jul 22, 2014
Debs Wombat
Debs Wombat marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Vesra (When She Reads)
Vesra (When She Reads) marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2012
Angelina Leonardi
Angelina Leonardi marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2010