Start by marking “Everyday Sun Magic: Spells & Rituals for Radiant Living” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Everyday Sun Magic: Sp...

Dorothy Morrison

Everyday Sun Magic: Spells & Rituals for Radiant Living

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Sun impacts our lives like no other force in the universe. In addition to sustaining life on Earth, the potent energy of this mighty star can lend a powerful spark to daily magic.
Taking readers on a magical exploration of the Sun, Dorothy Morrison teaches how the Sun can be used as a viable magical tool. She gives in-depth information on the Sun's cultural and religio
Published May 1st 2012 by Llewellyn Publications (first published January 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Everyday Sun Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everyday Sun Magic

Hilary
Not a bad book. Lots of history on the Sun which isn't the easiest thing to find. You'll find much more on the moon. Also includes some nice exercises.
Scarlet Blu
Morrison is definatly a Wiccan and the book works clearly from that perspective, but I was also rather suprised to find such a large amount on astrology... as a solar-centered witch myself, I have little or no interest in astrology, so the connection didn't make much sense to me, though it may be very helpful to others. (The parts about the rituals/celebrations for each sign of the zodiac kind of threw me for a loop... Do people actually throw such parties? Even if I was involved with an active ...more
Erin
This is the first book I've seen incorporating sun energy in to ritual. As an elemental witch, the sun has always been my greatest influence and this book was filled with light but useful information. A must read for any witch.
Patricia
Sun magic is the first in a two book sereis. This is Morrison's first attempt at writing specific spells, days, and color correspondences for specific times of the day.
Crissy Hughes
Crissy Hughes marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Meg Dean
Meg Dean marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2014
Helen
Helen marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
The Magick School
The Magick School marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Imoen Starlight
Imoen Starlight marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Katrina
Katrina marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Camilla Rose
Camilla Rose marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Kay Roussel
Kay Roussel marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Samra
Samra marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Claudia Loureiro
Claudia Loureiro marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Amy Palmer
Amy Palmer marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Tara Bree
Tara Bree marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
  • Book of Witchery: Spells, Charms & Correspondences for Every Day of the Week
  • Sabbats: A Witch's Approach to Living the Old Ways
  • Divination for Beginners: Reading the Past, Present & Future
  • Celebrate the Earth: A Year of Holidays in the Pagan Tradition
  • The Witch's Shield: Protection Magick and Psychic Self-Defense
  • Craft of the Wild Witch: Green Spirituality & Natural Enchantment
  • Pagan Paths: A Guide to Wicca, Druidry, Asatru, Shamanism and Other Pagan Practices
  • Witch in the Kitchen: Magical Cooking for All Seasons
  • The Pagan Book of Days: A Guide to the Festivals, Traditions, and Sacred Days of the Year
  • The Good Spell Book: Love Charms, Magical Cures, and Other Practical Sorcery
  • Earth Magic: A Book of Shadows for Positive Witches
  • Your Book Of Shadows: How to Write Your Own Magickal Spells
  • Maiden, Mother, Crone: The Myth & Reality of the Triple Goddess
  • The Element Encyclopedia of Witchcraft
  • The Way of the Hedge Witch: Rituals and Spells for Hearth and Home
While some of you may know me as the author of Lucinda's Web, Everyday Magic, The Craft, Utterly Wicked and many other books, you probably don't know much else about me. And a good number of you probably have no earthly idea who I am at all. So, why not read a little further and let me introduce myself!

A native Texan, I now live in Virginia with my husband, Mark. I'm a Third Degree Wiccan High Pri
More about Dorothy Morrison...
The Craft: A Witch's Book of Shadows Everyday Magic: Spells & Rituals for Modern Living Yule: A Celebration of Light & Warmth Utterly Wicked: Curses, Hexes & Other Unsavory Notions Bud, Blossom, & Leaf: The Magical Herb Gardener's Handbook