Start by marking “Bugs Bunny's Carrot Machine ( A Little Golden Book, No. 111-65)” as Want to Read:
Bugs Bunny's Carrot Machine ( A Little Golden Book, No. 111-65)

Bugs Bunny's Carrot Machine ( A Little Golden Book, No. 111-65)

Bugs and Elmer build a carrot machine.
Published March 26th 1990 by Western Publishing Company, Inc. (first published 1971)

To ask other readers questions about Bugs Bunny's Carrot Machine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bugs Bunny's Carrot Machine

Haley
I absolutely love this book. If kids love bugs bunny they will love this story as he tries to create a machine that will make carrots for him instantly.
Marcie
Sep 27, 2016 Marcie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens
I read this book over and over as a child. My mom read it to me and my brother so many times she had it memorized. Wonderful book to teach color, shape and determination. I believe it taught me that with enough determination and imagination you can create anything you want.
Tara Calaby
Sep 05, 2015 Tara Calaby rated it really liked it
I had completely forgotten about this book's existence until I saw it on here and all of Bugs's failed carrots came flooding back into my mind in all their wrong-coloured, wrong-shaped goodness. I love it when childhood books can still give you that rush of pleasant nostalgia over three decades later.
Dolly
Sep 29, 2015 Dolly rated it liked it
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Found this book in the free bin at our local library and I thought it would be a nice bit of nostalgia. The story is humorous, but lacks the charm of the classic cartoons our youngest has been obsessed with on Boomerang.

We enjoyed reading this book together, if only because we all love Bugs Bunny. We donated it to the library again after we finished it.
Dee
Sep 09, 2014 Dee rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Any child.
Recommended to Dee by: My mother.
Oh sure, the cloned corporate rabbit making GMO carrots is probably a little too close to home now lol. But as a kid I loved this book, the illustrations really intrigued me (for some reason I loved seeing the "failed carrots" I thought they were hilarious as a toddler). Just good clean fun.
Annie
Jan 17, 2014 Annie rated it really liked it
Such an awesome book :) I love that Bugs used scraps from the dump to make a carrot machine, even though it is all too scary of an idea to have a machine make food (genetic engineering stinks).
Teri
Jun 21, 2016 Teri rated it liked it
Bugs is an entrepreneur in this story! He finds a book on building a carrot making machine. He enlists help from Elmer Fudd and the fun begins. Very cute! The last book I have of this series.
Fhey
Jul 08, 2013 Fhey rated it really liked it
Shelves: scanned
Funny and my 6 year old son understands the story easily. He even answered the questions on his Story Staircase of his Reading Millionaire program at school.
Yinzadi
Yinzadi rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2012
Mallory
Jun 29, 2010 Mallory rated it it was amazing
A tradition to read this with my grandma every time she comes. :D
Brian Barnett
Brian Barnett rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2010
Kathleen
Kathleen rated it it was ok
Jan 04, 2015
Aj
Aj rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
Steven
Steven rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2011
Dawn
Dawn rated it liked it
Feb 29, 2012
Charlotte
Charlotte rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2012
Tristine
Tristine rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2014
Patricia Tollifson
Patricia Tollifson rated it liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Rebeccadanielle
Rebeccadanielle rated it liked it
Jan 13, 2015
Michele
Michele rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2013
Kristy
Kristy rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Tammy
Tammy rated it it was amazing
Dec 11, 2012
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2011
Amy
Amy rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2012
Jonathan
Jonathan rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2014
Ruth
Ruth rated it it was ok
Nov 27, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca rated it really liked it
Oct 13, 2016
Jonathan
Jonathan rated it liked it
Jun 25, 2012
Krysten
Krysten rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2015
Kelly Sermeno
Kelly Sermeno rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2009