Start by marking “The Ultimate Little Cocktail Book” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Ultimate Little Co...

Ray Foley
Preview

The Ultimate Little Cocktail Book

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
With more than 1,000 recipes, "The Ultimate Little Cocktail Book "is the perfect book for any bar, party, or event. Now updated with new recipes, indexes by drink name and alcohol type, 2-color internals, and a fresh design, this is a book no drink enthusiast will be able to mix without.

Featuring recipes like: Mango Mama: Southern Comfort, Hiram Walker mango schnapps, oran
Published November 1st 2011 by Sourcebooks (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about The Ultimate Little Cocktail Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Little Cocktail Book

Angela
While writing one night I noted that my old Bartender's Guide was dated. I using it back in the early 90's. While mixes may still be the same...names have changed. I found that out when attempting to order some things in lounges and bars. So to update me old guide for both writing and ordering purposes, I picked up this one to help keep me from being so darn dated.

Easy to read. Easy to find what I'm looking for and easy to take with if you're on the go...unlike my other hardback and bulky one.
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Emily Sanders
Emily Sanders marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Suriya
Suriya marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2013
Sean Chang
Sean Chang marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Urban Outfitters
Urban Outfitters is currently reading it
Jun 21, 2012
Shawna
Shawna marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2011
Kamran
Kamran added it
Sep 20, 2010
Bartending For Dummies Running a Bar For Dummies The Bar Guide The Ultimate Little Shooter Book X-Rated Drinks: More Than 250 of the Hottest Drinks Ever Made