Start by marking “Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Moms: Simple Ways to Stress Less and Enjoy Your Family More” as Want to Read:

3.28 of 5 stars 3.28  ·  rating details  ·  46 ratings  ·  7 reviews
In the first new Don't Sweat the Small Stuff book in nine years, Kristine Carlson shows how moms can live with less stress and more happiness. Carlson gives mothers tried-and-true advice that will empower them to find greater peace, joy, and harmony within themselves and their homes. Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Moms reveals how to:

Be a Mom, Not a Friend
Balance Being a
Published April 10th 2012 by Hyperion (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Moms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Moms

Ruth Hill
This is the first book I have read in this series. In fact, I had no idea there was such a series prior to reading this book. I found this to be a book full of helpful information for moms, and I mostly agreed with and enjoyed what the author had to say.

My favorite part of the book was the brevity of the chapters. It seems like a massive book as you begin it, and you might have concerns that you might not be able to finish it. The good news is that each chapter is approximately 2-4 pages long, a
Rebecca Morgan
Has some good advice. I found it a little hard to get through though because it was a little dry. Most of the advice I already knew. Still a decent book.
Asha Carlos
I would recommend this book to anyone out there who is stressed and in need of a good book to unwind. Written in the most simple language, the author Carlson shares she experience and wisdom as a mother of three kids about how moms out there can live a less stressed and more happy life in 100 short, bite-sized chapters which are anywhere between 2-4 pages long. She aims to empower readers by teaching them some of the basics such as ‘be a mum, not a friend’, ‘balance being a woman and a mum’, ‘pu ...more
Carolyne Gathuru
A Must- Read for All Mums. A practical guide to exhaling, stepping back, allowing life to happen, enjoying the journey and embracing life's lessons. Short, practical chapters with a focus on one learning point keeps engagement high. Although the pieces are applicable right through, it is a little skewed towards Mums living in America ( the examples etc)
Placing this one in the library to re-read and will buy it as a gift for other Mums who'll love it.
Brenda
The passages/chapters were just a bit longer than I had hoped. There was also a lot of redundancy. What was there was inspirational, but would have been better if a little shorter.
Cynthia Conley
My daughter gave this to me for Mother's Day last year and I really enjoyed reading it!
Anita
It gave some interesting ideas to try!
Jessica Badillo
Jessica Badillo marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2015
Amber Chapais
Amber Chapais marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Julia Tomiak
Julia Tomiak is currently reading it
Apr 27, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Shayla
Shayla marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Romney D
Romney D marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
ReadWriteSnap
ReadWriteSnap marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Roseann
Roseann marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Susan Marie
Susan Marie is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2014
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Sandy Blizzard
Sandy Blizzard marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Women: Simple and Practical Ways to Do What Matters Most and Find Time For You Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love: Simple Ways to Nurture and Strengthen Your Relationships While Avoiding the Habits That Break Down Your Loving Connection Heartbroken Open: A Memoir Through Loss to Self-Discovery Don't Sweat the Small Stuff with Your Family: Simple Ways to Keep Daily Responsibilities and Household Chaos from Taking Over Your Life DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF FOR WOMEN