Sugar Creek Gang Set Books 1-6

Sugar Creek Gang Set Books 1-6 (Sugar Creek Gang #1-6)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  10 reviews
This set includes books 1-6 in the Sugar Creek Gang Series: The Swamp Robber, The Killer Bear, The Winter Rescue, The Lost Campers, The Chicago Adventure, and The Secret Hideout.
The tales and travels of the Sugar Creek Gang have passed the test of time, delighting young readers for more than fifty years. Great mysteries for kids with a message, The Sugar Creek Gang series...more
Published June 1st 1980 by Moody Publishers

Anita
These books are not quite as fun for me now as they were when I first read them as a kid--they had different titles, then--but I still enjoy the rambly, slangy, conversational train of thought first person in which they are written. Bill used to make me wish that I could go join the Gang, if they would make an exception and let a girl in--or that I could have a Gang of my own.
Michelle
If you like cute books and one to get a laugh out of these are great! There more for little kids but I like them anyway. It's written from a 10 year old boys perspective about his group of friends and all the adventures they get into and out of :).
Neil McCrea
I remember really liking this series when I was around 9 or 10. I had forgotten that they were overtly Christian. I don't know if I want to look back at them from an adult perspective, it may ruin the memory for me.
Lisa
Aug 22, 2008 Lisa rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition Recommends it for: Boys, BOYS and did I say boys!
We've either been reading this series or listening to them on cd or the radio since we moved to this area. The boys really enjoy them. They are pretty entertaining!
Lee Scoresby
I loved these books so much when I was a kid that I read them at night after I was supposed to be sleeping. Meet the best storybook villain ever: Hook-nosed John Till!
Willman842
Very enjoyable!!! Some of the best books I've every read. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! :)

5 stars for me!
Don
First and Favorite all-time Series of Christian books. Read as a youngster several times.
Jkplayschess
These are good books for young men who are beginning to read.
Cara
Jun 23, 2008 Cara rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition Recommends it for: everbody
Lovely christian faith building books.Also must read books.
Carmen Garland
Just read the first one
Amy Miller polivka
Amy Miller polivka marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Noah Cummins
Noah Cummins marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
Sarvinthieran
Sarvinthieran marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2013
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2013
Amy Domenech
Amy Domenech marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2013
NG Osayogie
NG Osayogie marked it as to-read
May 21, 2013
Alissa
Alissa marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Abyson
Abyson added it
May 13, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
The Swamp Robber (Sugar Creek Gang, #1) The Killer Bear (Sugar Creek Gang, #2) The Winter Rescue (Sugar Creek Gang, #3) The Secret Hideout (Sugar Creek Gang, #6) The Lost Campers (Sugar Creek Gang, #4)