Start by marking “Improve Your Eyesight: A Guide to the Bates Method for Better Eyesight Without Glasses” as Want to Read:

3.2 of 5 stars 3.20  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  3 reviews
With the strains on the eyes in modern life, the use of computers in particular, the Bates method is more relevant than ever and Jonathan Barnes has re-interpreted this classic self-help technique to bring it to a new generation that need its help.
Developed by Dr William Bates in 1919, the Bates method is a series of exercises and everyday techniques to incorporate into y
Published September 1st 2011 by Souvenir Press (first published September 1st 1987)

To ask other readers questions about Improve Your Eyesight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Improve Your Eyesight

Michelle
I am saving my rating for after I've actually tried to put the method into practice. I have too much going on right now to feel that I have time and am settled down enough for this to work, if it will. I want to give it a good chance! The ideas sound good and I like to think that they would work, but I am still skeptical.
Linda Mirvis
I only read one chapter that was relevant to my issue and I found it repetitive and unhelpful.
Sara J.
Will reserve review til I have done a few months of this...
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Sun
Sun marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Caroline Page
Caroline Page marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Ghalia
Ghalia marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Sharan
Sharan marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Aileen Javellana
Aileen Javellana marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Teresa
Teresa added it
Aug 11, 2014
Rhae
Rhae marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Sara
Sara added it
Jan 24, 2014
Maryam
Maryam marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Tommi
Tommi marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
Aug 05, 2013
Slonjonok71
Slonjonok71 marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
The Gap-Year Guidebook 2013: Everything You Need to Know about Taking a Gap-Year or Year Out