Deathwing Over Veynaa (Piccolo Books)

Deathwing Over Veynaa (Last Legionary #2)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Legionaries of Moros have been annihilated by an evil force known as the Deathwing. There is one survivor, Keill Randor, who searches the galaxy for the Warlord, creator of the Deathwing. This is the second book in the "Last Legionary" series.
Published August 14th 1981 by Macmillan Children's Books (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Deathwing Over Veynaa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deathwing Over Veynaa

Dirk Grobbelaar
This sequel to Galactic Warlord is another surprisingly entertaining instalment in the Last Legionary quartet. Keill Randor, the last remaining Legionary, leads an eventful existence. For one thing, he is hot on the trail of the killer of every living being on his planet of birth. Needless to say, he is somewhat ticked off. Sound cheesy yet? It sure is, and all the better for it.

After the first book in the series, we know that the person responsible for the destruction of Moros is the shadowy en...more
Alexander Draganov
Solid sequel to "Galactic Warlord". Lots and lots of action and conspiracies. I'm looking forward for the rest of the series.
G.M.
One of my all time favorite authors and one of my Top 10 Book Series!
Neil
This may've been the first book involving spaceships I ever read. The rating reflects how much I enjoyed it when I was nine. Or whenever it was.
Scott
Scott added it
Aug 27, 2014
Kaveesha Chandran
Kaveesha Chandran marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Sherwin Smith
Sherwin Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Chris Hearson
Chris Hearson marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Connie
Connie marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Matt Johnson
Matt Johnson marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Gav451
Gav451 marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Jannie
Jannie marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Peter Bell
Peter Bell marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Claire Fun
Claire Fun marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Clinton Law
Clinton Law marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Ren Wundenberg
Ren Wundenberg marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Galactic Warlord (Last Legionary, #1) Day of the Starwind (Last Legionary, #3) Blade of the Poisoner Planet of the Warlord (Last Legionary, #4) Young Legionary (Last Legionary, #5)