Start by marking “The Toymaker: Paper Toys That You Can Make Yourself” as Want to Read:
The Toymaker: Paper Toys That You Can Make Yourself

The Toymaker: Paper Toys That You Can Make Yourself

4.44 of 5 stars 4.44  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This truly hands-on book is a collection of ove 15 full-color paper toys that are designed to provide a fun family activity. The old-fashioned toys are reminiscent of a simpler time with whimsical illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions. It contains: a Sun Box, Spinners, Marble Mice, Tooth Fairy Gazebo, The Happy Bus, a Bug Box, a Bear Wagon, Florimel the Magnificent ...more
Paperback
Published by Scott-Waters Design

To ask other readers questions about The Toymaker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Toymaker

H.E. Fairbanks
This is the most funnest book in the entire world. Wait ... funnest isn't a real word? Sorry, I can't review this book without it. The Toymaker is not only a book, it's a whole toy chest. If you have children, these toys make the best projects for you to do together. Those are the times your child will treasure and remember the rest of his/her life ... AND you get the toy, too! What could be better than that?

Iyou're a grown-up kid like me, these sweet toys are great for times when you've had to
Paula
This is a book with a variety of cut-out paper projects for children. This is a nice thing to have on hand for rainy afternoons, vacations, babysitting, etc. You'll need scissors and glue. The artwork is very cute and high quality.
JR Johnson
Charming and magical paper toys for children and their parents. This is a wonderful book, and Marilyn is always adding new ones to her website as well. It is a wonderful and collectable book to look back upon when the kids are grown. I can remember very clearly the last paper toy I made with my daughter. And now the time has past. No more toys, just the memory of the time we spent together.

Marilyn The Toymaker's very popular website is:
Link:thetoymaker.com
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Gabriel Rossi
Gabriel Rossi marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Chris
Chris added it
Oct 07, 2014
Aja
Aja marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Denise
Denise added it
Mar 07, 2014
Marilyn
Nov 20, 2014 Marilyn rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2010
Fruitfulmomma
Fruitfulmomma marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2009
WheelchairNinja
WheelchairNinja marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2008
Rusty
Rusty added it
Jun 25, 2008
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2008
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2008
ActionStar
ActionStar marked it as to-read
May 01, 2008
Hello and hello! I'm Marilyn Scott-Waters from www.thetoymaker.com.

Over the last nine years I have had over eight million free paper toys downloaded from my website. I love making things out of paper and send out free paper toys every month to families all over the world.

I'm a children's book writer and illustrator. I’m the creator of The Toymaker's Christmas: Paper Toys You Can Make Yourself (Ste
More about Marilyn Scott-Waters...
The Toymaker's Christmas: Paper Toys You Can Make Yourself The Toymaker's Workshop: Paper Toys You Can Make Yourself The Return of Doctor Dragonwagon A Year in the Secret Garden The Search for Vile Things: Volume One