Start by marking “Star Wars, Episode II - Attack of the Clones (Jr. Novelization)” as Want to Read:
Star Wars, Episode II - Attack of the Clones (Jr. Novelization)

Star Wars, Episode II - Attack of the Clones (Star Wars Junior Novelizations #2)

Anakin Skywalker is now age nineteen and facing temptations of love, violence, betrayal, anger, and above all, the dark side of the Force.
Audio Cassette, 0 pages
Published April 23rd 2002 by Imagination Studio

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars, Episode II - Attack of the Clones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars, Episode II - Attack of the Clones

stormhawk
Little Man tells me to read a book, I darn well read a book.
Antonio
The book Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the clones by Patricia . Wrede, tells the story about a civil war going on with the republic and the seperate territory lead by count Duku. The characters in this book are Obi wan and his apprentice anikain. The dark side is secretly planning to create more droids and clones for battle, and when the republic hears about this they wanted to go to war. I thought the characters in the novel were serious a lot, but had some humor in it. The problems the chara ...more
Jaime
Dec 09, 2015 Jaime rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
- We see more insight on Yoda's thoughts, especially with regards to the Dark Side, politics, and the clones/war.
- One of the best scenes is when Anakin tells/asks Padme to not call him "Annie" but Anakin. It truly shows his growth from Episodes I to II.

- Padme explaining that popular vote isn't democracy shows a HUGE difference between her and Palpatine. She understands fairness and intelligence behind such laws; Palpatine becomes tyrannical and wants to control everything. Padme has the foresi
Carrie
Jan 25, 2016 Carrie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anakin's journey continues ten years after the war on Naboo. Padmé now serves as a Senator, but she is in grave danger. Anakin is supposed to protect her on orders from Obi-Wan, but can he keep his feelings at bay and do his duty? Not all is as it seems a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
Todd
Feb 29, 2016 Todd rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jonathan
Oct 04, 2014 Jonathan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an okay book and gives a little more insight into the characters from the movie. Just as I thought it would be, the part where Yoda fights Dooku was my favorite part. I would recommend this book to any kid you want to convert over to the ways of the Jedi.
Christopher
Not a great book, but better than the movie. There is more insight into the characters thoughts, but there's no getting past the weak plot that George Lucas provided. At least there's no horrible acting.
Tyler Miller
Nov 30, 2015 Tyler Miller rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You should read this book because it brings to you everything someone loves adventure, romance, twist and turns, plot twist, and most importantly a new beginning to a new era.
Nurul
Nov 08, 2015 Nurul rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good sunday afternoon read. Give more insights on the relationship of Obi-Wan and Anakin. More foreshadowing of things that ll going to happen in the later episodes.
James
Aug 17, 2016 James rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
overall this book was really good. I would rate this book four stars.I would read this book if you like science fiction.
Andrea
Sep 01, 2014 Andrea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
di ko alam kung bakit last ko to nabasa... but my fave part of all time talag ay yung ewoks.. kamuka ni wizard sila pag naka summer cut, haha
Kaladis Liethan
Sep 01, 2016 Kaladis Liethan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: star-wars
Great book by Patricia Wrede! You made me feel proud of you!
Avaladez1
May 25, 2010 Avaladez1 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing book based off the movie. When I read this book it includes events not mentioned in the movie. It was about a young jedi returning from training to gaurd a senator ffrom the planet Naboo. It is packed with action and adventure and a bit of forbbiden love. For a jedi its like being a priest you cannot marry.
The reason I chose this book is because I was very interested in the Star Wars reiies and even though I have seen every movie I wanted to learn a little more about the sa
Matthew
Feb 04, 2016 Matthew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Audiobook
Matthew Proffitt
I thought the book was pretty good. I like the part at the beginning where Obi-wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker are looking after Padme and they both sense the droid at Padme window. It was kind of funny how Obi-wan didn't think he could sense the presence of something in her room but yet he was the first one that noticed it. I also like the fight between Yoda and Count Dooku. Yoda can barely walk but yet has the strength to fight like a champ.
Meadow Frisbie
Dec 15, 2008 Meadow Frisbie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
When teenager Anakin has dreams of his mother he starts of to find her against his master, Obi-Wan Kenobis, wishes. When he finds his dying mother, he also finds the anger within him. When he falls in love with the lovely seneter Padme, which is against the jedi law, he has a secret wedding, but when Obi-Wan Kenobie is captured by the Jedi turned Sith Darth Tyranus or Count Dukoo he must go and rescue him.
Shane Hartman
This book just like the first one is about the same as the movie. I did feel like the author left some information out. Basically at the end is the best part and it is when the Jedi are facing off against a whole bunch of droids. They are getting slaughtered but then the clone troopers come in and save the day. This book is action packed and even though I have seen the movie I would still recommend it.
Emily
Jan 12, 2013 Emily rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a quick read to the Star Wars: Attack of the Clones movie. I enjoyed this book because it expanded from the movie and made some things more clear. I loved the movie so I also liked this book although the movie is way better because this book does not describe things such as the light saber duels with enough detail and excitement like the movie portrays.
Nasheem
Anakin Skywalker is put as the savior once again in this classic novel. He must save his people once again from the clones as he fights side by side with Obi Wan Kanobe. It's not easy becuase he must fight through millions of the guys. The force will be with him.
Anthony
Nov 06, 2012 Anthony rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is my favorite of the star wars series. it has the most adventure to it. Page turner with its suspense. you have to read the first one to understand this one. Great sequel to this first book. recommended for children ages 6-12
Mustang
May 22, 2012 Mustang rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jf
I loved it when Obi-Wan and Anikan fought Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) in a hanger on Geonosis. When Obi-Wan and Anikan got injured the most wisest Jedi Master Yoda came to help them.
Anthony Wilkerson
A bit better than the Movies but still not as great as the other episodes, if you read it, make sure you have patients the ending was great, but was the only really good part.
Jan 09, 2008 Sarah rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-fiction
The kids at work made me read this book. Why do I lisson to children?
Elaine
Jan 15, 2011 Elaine rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read it to my siblings. ;)
Melissa
My son's list of books.
Shreyas
Could have been more better.
Krysta
Krysta is currently reading it
Sep 27, 2016
Isabella Townsend
Isabella Townsend rated it it was ok
Sep 27, 2016
Sarah added it
Sep 26, 2016
Was it good. 1 7 Aug 06, 2012 05:02AM
  • Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Junior Novelization)
  • Queen Amidala
  • Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars: Journal)
  • The Fight to Survive (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #1)
Patricia Collins Wrede was born in Chicago, Illinois and is the eldest of five children. She started writing in seventh grade. She attended Carleton College in Minnesota, where she majored in Biology and managed to avoid taking any English courses at all. She began work on her first novel, Shadow Magic, just after graduating from college in 1974. She finished it five years later and started her se ...more
More about Patricia C. Wrede...

Star Wars Junior Novelizations (7 books)
  • Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
  • Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith: Novelization
  • Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope
  • Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back (Junior Novelization)
  • Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (Junior Novelization)
  • The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Star Wars)

“I’m an idiot.” 0 likes