Start by marking “Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)

Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4)

4.41  ·  Rating Details ·  5,287 Ratings  ·  438 Reviews
My mom says that you can’t love someone until you learn to love yourself.
So even though Vincent is getting more and more scary.
Even though he’s doing a nationwide search for me.
I’m going to learn to love myself.

Well, I’m going to try.
Mostly, I want a boy to love me.
But which one?

Dawson - The gorgeous boy who made a mistake, but whose molten lava kisses and steaminess
Published August 11th 2013 by Bandit Publishing (first published August 10th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me

Christy
So ready to re-read the next book!

5 "TEAM GOD OF ALL HOTTIES" STARS!!!

photo 4561e02c-66dc-42e5-b23f-fa71152038e1_zps8fdec879.jpg

It was bad enough when it was sort of a love triangle... now I’m in a love rectangle.

If you thought Keatyn had a hard time choosing between her boys in ‘Date Me’, you haven’t seen anything yet! Very important: This book is not a stand alone. It starts off the same day as ‘Date Me’ left off... you need to read these books in order!
Sometimes life makes you wait for true love until you’re ready for it.

Keatyn is in a spot
Alexis *Reality Bites*
FULL REVIEW POSTED 8/10/13
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: YA -Mature Romance
NOTE: This review can hold spoilers for those who have not read the previous books in this series.

'Life is not measured by the quantity of breaths we take, but rather by the moments that took our breath away.'

READ THIS BOOK...and catch the moments!

photo tumblr_mi8sqcB3zb1qafah9o2_500_zps0f934805.gif

Boy's Boy's Boy's Boy's
Boy's I do adore.....*sighs*
Stalk Me. Kiss Me. Date Me.
LOVE ME.

PAUSE: Dear Keatyn you can
Susanne
Dec 29, 2012 Susanne rated it really liked it
"Astonishing, awesome, fascinating, incredible, marvelous, prodigious, shocking, stunning, surprising, unbelievable, wonderful, extraordinary, rare, something hard to put into words, makes your heart beat faster."

Welcome to hottie heaven!

You have molten lava Dawson.
You have God of all Hotties Aiden.
You have sweet protective player Riley.
You have chill awesome kiss as friends Dallas.
You have first love surfer Brooklyn.
You have MMA fighter sexy body guard Cooper.

hearts

This is the fourth book of an on-g
Beverly
5 Stars

Love Me starts where Date Me left off. Dawson and Keatyn have broken up, so that he can see if he wants to a pursue a relationship with Whitney. Dawson immediately regrets this decision the second Keatyn goes away with Riley and Dallas.

Love Me focuses on Keatyn growing and maturing. She has had hot sex and fire with Dawson, and she thought she had love before Dawson made the mistake of choosing Whitney. Now she just wants to have someone love her for who she is, not sex or what she can do
Tara Zormier
SNEAK PEEK:

EXCLUSIVE

SNEAK PEEK EXCERPT FROM

LOVE ME

Release Date 15th August

the following is an unedited sneak peek from Love Me, The Keatyn Chronicles: Book 4

Thursday, October 20th

Are you effing me?
6:10pm

I’m in the car with Dawson. He’s got the radio turned up and his hand on my knee.

He’s decided that he’s going to romance me, I guess, so we’re driving to the game by ourselves.

“So, we’re alone. Out on the highway. Anything come to mind?”

I think for a second. And, well, no. Nothing comes to
Jillian Dodd
Dec 28, 2012 Jillian Dodd rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
There are TONS Of amazing reviews on here!! If you have the time, cut and paste your review to Amazon!! I really want to release the clothing boards for this book, but we need lots more reviews!!!
Denean
May 09, 2013 Denean marked it as to-read
Absolutely LOVE the Keatyn Chronicles, I wish I had found out about them until all the books were written/published. Waiting for the next one is torture!!!!
Autumn Review
Dec 27, 2012 Autumn Review rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, review
Keatie, Keatie, Keatie...can't you see? Sometimes your words just hypnotize me. Yes, I am a Keatyn Addict. I've said it before, but this book solidified that fact even more. LOVE ME is my favorite book in the series so far.

It's hard to write a review without spoilers, but I'll do my best. My feelings for Keatyn in this series have been a bit all over the place. Generally, I like her, but there have been moments that I just wanted to slap her. However, in this book, I feel like our Keatie is grow
Becky
Dec 11, 2012 Becky rated it it was amazing
You can now pre-order Love Me!!
Buy Link----->http://goo.gl/ZbIUE0

*ARC provided by author for an honest review*

Every single time I get a book from this series, I say I am NOT going to devour it in one sitting. I am going to take my time and make it last for as long as I possibly can. Because I know, I KNOW the wait for the next one is going to be a long one. No matter if it is only a week or three months, the wait for the next book always seems like FOR-EV-ER!!! So, what did I do when I finall
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3.5--Back and Forth--Stars!!!

Dawson.....no, Aiden.....no, Dawson.....maybe, Brooklyn.....perhaps even, Cooper.....Riley?.....definitely Aiden.....nope, not Aiden!

Back and Forth....sleeping with Dawson, dating Aiden.

Back and forth....Kissing Aiden, kissing Dawson.

I'm exhausted! PLEASE I'm begging you Keatyn...pick a boy. Just one boy!

Love Me picked up right where Date Me left off....Keatyn and Dawson are trying to figure out where they stand after the Whitney debacle. Keatyn continues to sleep
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Dec 31, 2012 Donna ~ The Romance Cover rated it it was amazing
Love Me (Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd
5 – Aiden Must Be Moon Boy stars!!!!!

“Yes, one minute I think I should just choose Dawson. The next minute, I think I want to be with Aiden. It was bad enough when it was a sort of love triangle. Now that I’m talking to B again, I realise how much I miss him. Now I’m in a love rectangle. Or a rhombus. Whatever. And it’s making me sick. I even have a sore throat.”

This is one series that I am seriously addicted to, yes I may be approaching 40 (quicker tha
Ilze
Apr 24, 2013 Ilze rated it it was ok
I gotta say I loved first three Keatyn Chronicles books, but this was a huge disappointment. I was constantly frustrated and if somebody asked me what this book was about I honeslty wouldn't have any idea how to answer it properly. Love triangle? Real love? It was more like a 17-year-old trying to figure out what real love is, but the way she was going about it was .... wrong? -->

description

Mostly she just acted like a spoiled little brat who didnt get her way. And it really annoyed the hell out of me.
Tough Critic Book Reviews
May 27, 2013 Tough Critic Book Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: august-2013
4.5~Stars

You are never too old for teen angst....teen angst, drama, and Boonsfarm!

What can I say bout this series that I haven't already. At the start of every single book, I painstakingly turn from one page to the next with a kaleidoscope of emotions. I can usually sense the direction the story is headed, and it punches me right in the heart. LOOK AWAY! I can't! NO! Damn you Jillian! I need a drink!

The unpredictability that is Keatyn has even me being afraid to get too attached. First Cush, th
* Sara Johns*
Apr 16, 2013 * Sara Johns* rated it really liked it
Team Brooklyn, Team Cush, Team Dawson , Team Aiden... I don't even know what team I'm on anymore. Can there be a Team Riley?

As always, Jillian Dodd has provided a fun, adventurous read as we jump into the chaotic world that is Keatyn's. Like the other books in this series there is lots of fashion, flirting, friends, and fellas. I'm not sure if there such a thing as swoonworthy boy overdose, but that's what I'm feeling after this read. If you thought Keatyn was boy crazy before, she takes it to
Zoe Lewis
It's official I may be the only girl on the planet who isn't team Aiden. I Don't know why... but there is just something about him that doesn't work for me. "Love me" has been my least favorite installment of the Keatyn Chronicles so far.

Don't get me wrong this is still my BIGGEST guilty pleasure and I couldn't put it down. I just felt like not much happened. Just a alot of back and forth. Keatyn pick a guy for god's sake!!!

Can't wait for the Thanksgiving Novella in the meantime can I just say.
April
Jan 30, 2013 April rated it it was amazing
Shelves: can-t-wait, favorites
I love this high drama, roller coaster of emotion, engaging book! I have preordered every book and can't wait until the next one comes out. I'll be sucked back into this intense, stupid, young love, wrong desicions, kind of place. A place where I want to live and relive again and again. I'll end up yelling at characters, swooning over others, and overall be very satisfied.

Tanima Bag
Aug 26, 2013 Tanima Bag rated it it was ok
I just finished this book & I'm telling you why you SHOUDN'T read it. Many of you may love it, I'm sure. But this review is for people like me, who are looking for a book that'll leave you wanting more. & finally when it ends, you'll be left wiping tears of joy. Or at least a serene smile.

What can I say about Keatyn Douglas. Man. That chick is the poster child for the term "spoilt brat". She's never had one meaningful let alone profound conversation in her entire life. Ok i know you can
Tara O'Neal
Aug 20, 2013 Tara O'Neal rated it liked it
Ok, so I waited a bit before I reviewed this and I hate to give any Jillian Dodd book 3 stars, but here is why. 1) this is not a YA book and I hate that it is being passed around in book circles as appropriate reading for teens. I am in no way a prude, but I am a high school teacher, and I think the themes mild drug use and promiscuity by teens for teens is too much in this series. Again, I'm not prudish at all, and I live in the real world, but if my daughter was a teen, I would not feel comfor ...more
Mr. Darcy's lady {Karinna}
On this weeks episode of The Keatyn Chronicles... 'Love Me'

And Action...

Team Aiden forever!

Wow... what a book. Jillian Dodd does it again. Love Me had my heart racing, palms sweating, and had me on the edge of my seat.

If you haven't read this series yet what are you waiting for?! This series is seriously like crack. I'm addicted and I say no...no... no... to rehab.

Every time I read another book in this series I feel like a detective. I want to dissect everything that's going on. I must find out
Steph
Jan 04, 2013 Steph rated it it was ok
I have loved this series up until now. I think I may be over it! Keatyn doesn't deserve Aiden at this point. She can't even recognize someone trying to respect her and build a lasting relationship. I almost stopped ready about 1/3 of the way through.
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 12, 2013 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
4 Woo Me Stars

I'm a switch ---- Reilly is still my FAV but this reader has been properly wooed by Aiden !!

Once again, an addicting fun read.

Full Review to come...
Sara
Apr 04, 2013 Sara rated it really liked it
My head is spinning. Reading this was like watching a tennis match. Balls going back and forth. Lots of sweating and grunting.
When you read Love Me, PAY ATTENTION!!

Theres so many guys and girls, and swapping of partners. SHEESH!. But I did enjoy it, well the boys. I enjoyed the boys. I adore Aiden, more so now than before. But good lord he needs to step up his game! He was confusing me too! Dawson, I like still and it was nice to see him say something with meaning, instead of with his dick. B,
Austlyn
May 22, 2013 Austlyn rated it really liked it
Book Crack...... I need more, please...I still agree with this statement after reading Love Me..That is all!
Debra
Sep 03, 2013 Debra rated it really liked it

4.5 "God of all Hotties lovin'" STARS.

Review to come ~
Nicole Tetrev
Dec 31, 2012 Nicole Tetrev rated it it was amazing

I am seriously obssesed with the Keatyn Chronicles. They literally have a little bit of everything, drama, sex, action, suspense and humor. They are like the perfect series, why you ask? Well #1 we don't have to wait super long between books #2 there is no super long review at the begining of each book #3 They simply rock. So at the end of Book 3 IF YOU ARE LIKE ME you were totally super excited that it seemed like it was FINALLY Team Aidens turn! Now we weren't "exactly" wrong per say but just
Robin
I.AM.OBSESSED.WITH.THIS.SERIES.

When I read these books. I can't put them down. Can't. Not at all. Jillian has totally nailed Character development. And nailed it SO good you almost forget who is who at times because there are just SO many people in Keatyn's life!

We are now on the 4th book of the series. Vincent is still out there searching, stalking...but now Keatyn has a cute hottie bodyguard. Cooper Steele. Yum.

This book's main focus was on who Keatyn should be with. Who should she love? Ther
Maggie
May 25, 2013 Maggie rated it really liked it
Team Riley FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$!!! SjkdhwiruhrwiufwruhfwriobfeqihbwoiubwefoubwefiubwfdoiwhafweuoobfewoOibwfojqnzwse
Giuliana
SUMMER?! Ugh I hate waiting!!
Kelli Spear
Jan 28, 2013 Kelli Spear rated it it was amazing
Aaaannnnnnddddddd Jillian Dodd has done it again! I was so excited to find out I'd been chosen to receive an ARC. This series is crazy addicting and each installment is just another hit we need to get us by.

Dawson or Aiden? Aiden or Dawson? who will Keatyn choose? Or will she choose at all? This is the main premise of Love Me and trust me, it is intense. As easy of a decision as it seems to most of us, I can't say I blame Keatyn for not being able to choose. Two gorgeous guys wanting you sounds
Cara
Apr 09, 2013 Cara rated it it was amazing

This book broke my heart into a thousand pieces, then jumped up and down on those broken pieces. I absolutely loved this book. Jillian Dodd did it again ladies and gentlemen. This book was an up and down roller coaster of emotions.

Part of me wants to forgive Brooklyn and Dawson, but the sane part of me says hell no! Team Aiden for life!! lol Okay, on a serious note it's so hard to write a review about this without giving away too many spoilers. Aiden is so sw
Team Aiden, Team Dawson, Team Damion? 10 62 Sep 02, 2013 09:34AM
What about Cooper? 5 28 Aug 28, 2013 04:26PM
  • The Other Fish in the Sea (Grab Your Pole, #2)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Double Time (Double Threat, #3)
  • Shadows of Deceit (Sin City Heat, #5)
  • Jaded (Jaded, #1)
  • Blasphemous (Torn, #3)
  • Rock Star (Groupie, #2)
  • Girl in Love (Kylie Ryans, #3)
  • Ambrosia (Book Boyfriend, #2)
  • Slow Twitch (Brenna Blixen, #3)
Jillian Dodd is the author of The Keatyn Chronicles Series, the That Boy series, Vegas Love and Spy Girl. She lives in sunny Florida and loves the beach.
More about Jillian Dodd...

The Keatyn Chronicles (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
  • Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #5)
  • Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #7)
  • Keatyn Unscripted (The Keatyn Chronicles Book 8)
  • Fame: Season One (Captive Films, #1)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)

“Be nice. Funny. Smart. Generous. Kind. Feed your body with good food. Your soul with good friends. And your mind with new things.” 12 likes
“Dawson: Do you want wood from me?

Me: Wood? Seriously, Dawson? Is sex ALL you think about? No. Right now, I do not want your wood.
Dawson: That’s not what I meant. I meant woo-ed or however the hell you spell it.”
3 likes