Start by marking “Must Love Santa” as Want to Read:
Must Love Santa

Must Love Santa

Published December 8th 2012 by Cajun Hot Press

To ask other readers questions about Must Love Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Must Love Santa

Lynelle Clark
Dec 07, 2014 Lynelle Clark rated it it was amazing
Book 2 in the Ten Christmas Brides Box set. I have never read some of the author's books but I had a delightful time reading this Christmas romance from her pen. The interaction between the two main characters; well actually four: we cannot ignore the two dogs roles in this book. They would simply steal your heart from the start, their infatuation with each other was what brought the two owners together.
It is a wonderful love story that will make you believe in the miracle of Christmas as the p
Crystal
Dec 12, 2012 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I have a confession... I adore Christmas movies that have a cute romance. You know, the type the people groan when they see one on television. I can't help it. Must watch them all! My love for Christmas books are just as strong. That's why I had to read this book. Christmas? Check. Santa? Yeah baby. :) Romance? Check x2. That's right... Not only do we get a cute romance of the human nature, there is also an adorable canine romance.

Must Love Santa was such a fun book to read on a cold December da
Lindsay
Dec 11, 2012 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read
Amazon Freebie 12/11/2012
Doreen
Dec 20, 2012 Doreen rated it really liked it
This is a very quick holiday story. Cop posing as Santa, trying to solve a difficult case. Girl on her way to a job interview, their dogs fall in puppy love and they meet... Great little story.
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Dec 13, 2012 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it liked it
Short, cute with some suspense moments Christmas book.

Nick Palladin currently works for NYPD Vice. He's burnt out and wants to transfer to the K-9 unit. But before he can do that he wants to solve one last case. After having a girl die in his arms telling of a harrowing human trafficking ordeal he wants to bring the man he knows is responsible down. Problem is his boss doesnt believe the veterinarian Nick suspects is really there guy. Nick has decided on his days off he is going to be dressed a
constance
Dec 15, 2012 constance rated it liked it
Dog loving detective Nick Palladin wants nothing more than to be transfered to the K-9 unit. He only has to do one thing first, catch a sleazy veterinarian that he believes is behind a human trafficking ring. Unfortunately Nick has no evidence to connect him to the crime except for the dying words of a young girl forced into prostitution. While undercover as a sexy Santa Clause, Nick and his dog Zenon meet Emily Milan and Pogo, the dog she is watching for a friend. It's lust at first site for ...more
Jackie
Dec 13, 2012 Jackie rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-my-kindle
Nick Palladin is a detective who is tired of the coldblooded crimes and brutal violence he sees on a daily basis and wants more than anything to be transferred to the K-9 Unit.

Before that could happen though, he'd made a promise to a girl who'd lay dying in his arms, to avenge her murder, but he only had her last dying words as testimony and needed more evidence. He believed the man responsible for killing her was Frank Kraznov a veterinarian. So he stakes out his clinic, disguised as Santa Cla
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Oct 21, 2014 BooksandBeyondFiftyShades rated it it was amazing
* * * * * 5 Star Review

Detectice Nick Palladin and his 4 legged sidekick Zenon, were in a stalk job, some of his co-workers as well as his captain would tell him he wa obsessing about this particular case he worked on his days off. Never in his wild imagination would he had thought that one particular afternoon his life was going to change forever.

Emily Milan, was dogsitting for her bestfriend while she was gone for the holidays, she knew that in order for her life to change like she had been wa
Nina Bruhns
Nov 26, 2014 Nina Bruhns rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
New York Times and USA Today Best Selling author Nina Bruhns hopes you enjoy this short holiday story!

All NYPD Vice Detective Nick Palladin wants for Christmas is a transfer to the K-9 Unit. He just needs to close this one last big case first—shutting down a human trafficking ring run by a scummy veterinarian. Which is why he’s out on a street corner dressed as Santa Claus, ringing a bell and taking covert photos of the vet’s customers, hoping one of them might be the link he needs to put the ba
Kim
Jul 05, 2015 Kim rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Must Love Santa is a fun and sexy short story sure to put a little jolly in your holiday. Nick is a detective that is dressed as Santa, undercover, staking out a vet that he suspects has criminal ties. He promised a young girl he would avenge her death, so he agrees to act as Santa on his days off to keep an eye on the vet’s office. Emily stumbles in front of him, literally, and their dogs take off to the park for some fun of their own. Later,
Nick shows up to return Emily’s wallet (with dinner
Nina Bruhns
Jan 15, 2014 Nina Bruhns rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Back cover copy:

The only thing NYPD Vice Detective Nick Palladin wants for Christmas is a transfer to the K-9 Unit. He just needs to close this one last big case first, by shutting down a human trafficking ring run by a scummy veterinarian. Which is why he’s out on the street street corner dressed as Santa Claus, ringing a damn bell and taking covert photos of the vet’s customers, hoping one of them might be the link he needs to put the vicious bastard out of business.

But his irrepressible Aire
University of Chicago Magazine
Nina Bruhns, AM'84
Author

From the author: "The only thing NYPD Vice Detective Nick Palladin wants for Christmas is a transfer to the K-9 Unit. He just needs to close this one last big case first, by shutting down a human trafficking ring run by a scummy veterinarian. Which is why he's out on the street street corner dressed as Santa Claus, ringing a damn bell and taking covert photos of the vet's customers, hoping one of them might be the link he needs to put the vicious bastard out of business.

"
Jane
Must Love Santa is a wonderful short story with a NYPD detective dressing as Santa and ringing a bell for the Widows and Orphan Fund on his days off, using the cover to do surveillance on a case. He takes his dog with reindeer antlers on his head; how cute is that? Fate steps in and he meets a girl with a small white fluffy dog and comes to her rescue when she falls.

They get together, she helps solve the case and they learn to talk to each other for a happy ever after ending. Ah, a perfect littl
Sonya
Jan 12, 2013 Sonya rated it it was ok
The story was cute. However, the mystery part was rushed. There were some grammatical errors and a lot of the sentences were a bit long and awkward. I also thought the romance was a bit rushed and would have liked more flirtation between the main characters. It probably would have been better to either skip the mystery or made it a little longer and given those scenes more detail and dialogue. I was looking for a fun Christmas book and was a little disappointed.
Darcysmom
Dec 28, 2012 Darcysmom rated it really liked it
This is a very fun holiday novella! In 17 days Nick and Emily meet, get embroiled in a high stakes mystery, and their two very headstrong dogs "help" as much as they can.

Must Love Santais a fast-paced novella. It is the perfect length for a coffee break inbetween holiday craziness.

It will definitely go into my holiday rotation.
Natalija
Jan 19, 2015 Natalija rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Must Love Santa is the perfect Christmas read for anyone who enjoys romantic stories with fun characters, and plenty of humor sprinkled with a dash of suspense. If you're looking for a great book to curl up on the couch on a cold winter day, then I highly recommend that you read it!
Sonia
May 13, 2015 Sonia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As story line, action, and hotness oh my

Really, really enjoyed this short story. Writers of short stories should read this book so they can Lean how a story should be written. To fast to fall in love? Well I called love at first sight. Like I said before, it has a story line, action, hotness, and best of all it has a bcc
Kim
Nov 08, 2014 Kim rated it really liked it
I read this is the Christmas brides boxed set. I have to say that this a was good short story. You have a detective trying to take down a person who is involved in trafficking but no one believed him. But his luck and changed when he meant someone and figured the they where dogs there communication thru dogs. That when he knew he fell in love. I just with there story would continue.
Silverana
Dec 13, 2012 Silverana rated it really liked it
Shelves: free-kindle
Nice, short story. Both characters were likeable. Their pets were equally or more entertaining, and cute. I loved how the heroine is able to help the hero with his investigation at the end. I would have liked the story to have taken longer than it did for the characters to get to know each other. It seemed too sudden.
Tina
Dec 19, 2012 Tina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
Love, love, loved this short story. It was sweet and cute and chock full of happy, feel good moments!The characters were endearing and likable, the dogs adorable, the writing was excellent. This is a lovely and quick holiday romance that left a huge grin on my face. I absolutely recommend this to anyone and everyone! It's my new holiday go-to for rereading!
Andrea Jackson
Dec 16, 2012 Andrea Jackson rated it really liked it
Shelves: mystery-crime
A lovely romantic suspense for a quick read. I would have given it five but the ending was a bit contrived, I thought. The hero was a nice guy as well as a hunk. the mystery was interesting enough for this length book. And the resolution was kinda clever.
Debbie Turner
Jan 22, 2015 Debbie Turner rated it really liked it
This was a very good book. It was a little naughtier than I'm used to. I just like to leave a little bit to the imagination. But I did enjoy the book. This is also a part of the Ten Christmas Brides series.
Becky
Dec 20, 2012 Becky rated it liked it
This was a fast, easy sweet little holiday read with suspense and chuckles. I read it one day. I recommend it for a run read on a wintery evening.
Dee

Superficial mystery
Very nice romance
Lisa
Nov 06, 2015 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really cute, quirky story. It was sort of "cheesy" in some places , but overall..it was a true feel good Christmas read. I will be looking for more things to read from this authors
Kelly Marie
Jan 25, 2015 Kelly Marie rated it it was ok
Quick read. So so book. I liked the characters for the most part. Loved the dogs! But I thought the storyline was a bit blah.
Susan (susayq ~)
This Wasmy first Nina Bruhns. It was a quick read and I didn't think there was much suspense but it was a novella. I'll definitely try something else by her.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
A sweet Christmas short story of two people who think they know what they want but totally change their minds when they meet. Their dogs fall in love too. Good read!!
Lori Henrich
Dec 12, 2012 Lori Henrich rated it it was ok
I found this far fetched. I guess two people having sex after just meeting is something I don't understand. Glad I didn't pay for this.
Amanda
This is a short, sweet (but with sex - it's not that kind of sweet) story about two dog lovers who fall in love right before Christmas.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Be Mine For Christmas
  • Bearing All (Wild Men of Alaska, #4)
  • I Love Lucy (The Bachelor Pact)
  • The Secret Christmas Ciphers
  • Emilie's Christmas Love
  • Jingle This!
  • Cowboys and Angels (Aspen, #3)
  • A Wizard for Christmas
  • Seducing Santa
  • Christmas Cash (Raising Cain, #1)
  • A Very Shitake Christmas (Shitake Mystery #1.5)
  • Christmas in Time
  • Fairytale on Fifth Avenue (short stories)
  • Dare Me (Marisela Morales/Dirty 0.5)
  • Family Honor (A Cop in the Family, #3)
  • Santa Wore Combat Boots
  • Christmas Babies (Holiday Babies)
  • Cowboy Up
New York Times and USA Today best selling author Nina Bruhns is an avid world traveler and adventurer with two graduate degrees in archaeology -- all great fodder for her stories, giving them broad dimension, vivid settings and characters that are out of the ordinary. In addition to hitting both the NY Times and USA Today bestseller lists, her novels have earned two RITA nominations, and won ...more
More about Nina Bruhns...