Start by marking “The NFL's Top 100” as Want to Read:
The NFL's Top 100

The NFL's Top 100

3.9 of 5 stars 3.90  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  4 reviews
They are the names that football fans will never forget. They played for the Chicago Bears. The New York Giants. The Pittsburgh Steelers. They were quarterbacks, wide receivers, and running backs. Some played for five or six seasons, others for as many as eighteen or nineteen. Some started their careers back in the early days of the NFL, while others are still active today ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Thunder Bay Press

To ask other readers questions about The NFL's Top 100, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The NFL's Top 100

Travian Lewis
The book I am reading is The NFL’s Top 100, which is a book about the best NFL players from 1-100. The book tells you about the NFL player’s stats and their life as an athlete. The Author of the book is James Buckley, and the reason he made this book is to inform readers what rank the players in the NFL are. I like this book because even though I am not thinking to play in the NFL, I am interested in knowing who are the best that ever played the game of football. The other reason why I picked o ...more
LadyS
helpful to see perspective of the author on the NFL's best
Amber
Very interesting that a few of the players that I thought would make the top 100 were not on there and few that I thought should haven't. Some facts, quotes etc about each player. I also liked how they designed the book. i.e. that if the player played on more that one team they showcased that with the team name and logo.
Joseph
Joseph is currently reading it
Mar 04, 2015
Dillon
Dillon marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Miles
Miles marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
In addition to his work as a professional editor, James Buckley, Jr., is also the author of many books on American sports that are geared toward young fans and budding athletes.

Buckley, who has founded a company called Shoreline Publishing Group to produce books for reluctant readers, maintains that sports are far more than simple hobbies or ways to burn off excess energy.
More about James Buckley Jr....
Pele Who Was Milton Hershey? Scholastic Book of Lists Who Was Ernest Shackleton? Who Were the Wright Brothers?