Start by marking “Her Homecoming Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Her Homecoming Cowboy

Her Homecoming Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming #3)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  88 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

After losing his mother, Annie Ridgeway's sweet six-year-old nephew thinks he's an orphan. Turns out the father he never knew is bull rider Colt Holden--the boy's hero. Before bringing them together as father and son, Annie has to make sure Colt is as good a man as he is a cowboy. When she arrives in Mule Hollow, she finds the handsome, honorable man guarding his burdened
Published August 1st 2012 by Love Inspired (first published July 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Her Homecoming Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Homecoming Cowboy

Judy
Jul 31, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her Homecoming Cowboy by Debra Clopton
Mule Hollow Homecoming Series Book 3
Annie Ridgeway and her nephew Leo are new residents of Mule Hollow. Annie moved her with a purpose….to let a certain cowboy know that he had a son. When her sister died a year ago she gave Annie the name of Leo’s father and asked her never to say anything. After a year of struggling over whether to find Leo's father and tell him or not, God seemed to use an act of nature to push her out the door and to Mule Hollow.

Colt Hol
Kym McNabney
Aug 15, 2012 Kym McNabney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, what a great story. One would think a person could only read so many of what I like to call “Cowboy stories”. I don’t know if I’d ever tire of them…as long as they are well written, with a fresh plot and characters, and that is exactly what DEBRA CLOPTON has accomplished in HER HOMECOMING COYBOY.

Annie Ridgeway has wrestled with the idea long enough. Now she needs to act on it, even if it goes against her sisters dying wish. Even if it means picking up what little she has and moving near the
June
Sep 23, 2012 June rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let me just say I LOVE MULE HOLLOW!! Debra Clopton is an amazing author and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next since this is the last of the "Homecoming" series. Was great to see Samantha again and have her be part of the story. :) Leo was a fun little guy to read about. It was sweet how he wanted his hero to be his daddy and his logic about how to build a family. And it was inspiring to watch Colt come to the point where he could accept that some things in life he had no control ov ...more
Kimberly
I greatly enjoyed this book. It's full of inspiration, romance and humor but yet has a purposeful plot and a nice twist of fate that can pull at your heart-strings.
The book picked up swiftly and remained consistent throughout. If you like a nice romance, some inspirational uplift or just simply love a cowboy read, I would recommend it.

Disclaimer
*I received a copy of this book in a First Reads giveaway in exchange for an honest review. This in no way affected my opinion of the book or the con
Gail
Aug 17, 2012 Gail rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The last book in the Mule Hollow Homecoming series. I really loved all the Mule Hollow books. I felt like I really got to know all the people there during the last few years the series was out.
Anne comes to town with a secret about her sister and her nephew Leo. Colt has a lot to go thru to open up his heart again. A great read. I loved there adventures and the end of the story.
Gaylee
Jul 09, 2012 Gaylee rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
very good read. 6 year old Leo lost his mother and his aunt is raising him. He never knew who his dad was so she took him to meet him. But first she wanted to be sure he wouldn't hurt him. Cowboys, gotta love them.
Sep 24, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing book. I love a good cowboy story and this is one worth the read amazing author as well love all her books
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Mule Hollow Homecoming
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Mule Hollow Homecoming
Category: Inspirational Romance
Maryann
Oct 31, 2013 Maryann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy Debra's writing, lots of fun.
Valerie
Aug 17, 2012 Valerie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank you for the book. What a great read!!!
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2016
Kerri
Kerri rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2016
D Rankin
D Rankin is currently reading it
Jan 22, 2016
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
M A
M A added it
Jan 20, 2016
Judy
Judy added it
Jan 16, 2016
Dixie-lee Campbell
Dixie-lee Campbell marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2016
Irene Hein
Irene Hein marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2016
Jessa
Jessa marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
AGS
AGS rated it it was amazing
Dec 24, 2015
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2015
Debbie
Debbie rated it it was amazing
Nov 28, 2015
Tiana
Tiana added it
Nov 13, 2015
  • Small-Town Moms: A Dry Creek Family/A Mother for Mule Hollow (Mule Hollow, #17) (Dry Creek, #18)
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • The Rancher's Secret Wife (Cooper Creek, #3)
  • The Doctor's Family (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #3)
  • Montana Cowboy
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • The Sheriff's Runaway Bride (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #2)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • The Cowboy's Lady (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #4)
  • The Loner's Thanksgiving Wish (Rocky Mountain Heirs #5)
  • A Love Rekindled
  • The Nanny's Homecoming (Rocky Mountain Heirs, #1)
  • Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy (The Cowboy Series, #9)
Award-winning, Bestselling author Debra Clopton has sold over 2.5 million books and her holiday story, OPERATION: MARRIED BY CHRISTMAS has been optioned for an ABC Family Movie. Debra is known for her snappy dialogue, cowboy heroes and spunky heroines set in Texas. Her awards include: The Book Sellers Best, Romantic Times Magazine's Book of the Year. She's also a Romance Writers of America Golden ...more
More about Debra Clopton...

Mule Hollow Homecoming (3 books)
  • Her Rodeo Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming, #1)
  • Her Lone Star Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming, #2)