Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)

Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins #2)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  17 reviews

In tiny Grasslands, Texas, Maddie Wallace has discovered siblings she never knew existed--including a twin sister. When ranch foreman and single father Ty Garland hires her as nanny for the daughter he just discovered, it's only temporary. The handsome loner thinks she's just a glamorous city gal in borrowed cowgirl boots. He knows the type. And he expects her to hightail...more
Published August 1st 2012 by Love Inspired (first published July 24th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Mirror Image Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mirror Image Bride

Smilinhere
Mirror Image Bride by Barbara McMahon

Wow!! Didn't realize it was book #2 ... so I guess that's a good thing, you can pick it up & join right in and enjoy this book without reading #1

Downside - at beginning you could predict where it was heading (boy meet girl kinda thing)

Upside - reading about "TRUSTING GOD" in ALL things!! Reading about another 'person' dealing with patience & struggles going with waiting and trusting.

Some of my favorite parts:
I think all children should have a wonderfu...more
Judy
Mirror Image Bride by Barbara McMahon
Texas Twins Series Book 2
Maddie Wallace has been living at the Colby Ranch since meeting her twin sister, Violet Colby, a few short weeks earlier. She may be a city girl but she’s quickly learning to love the peace, quiet and even the smells of the country here in Grasslands, Texas. Her new challenge is to be the best nanny for young Darcy that she can be. Or is the challenge to get to know the handsome father, Ty Garland?

Ty has been working for the Colby’s f...more
Rhonda
Review: Mirror Image Bride by Barbara McMahon
4 STARS Mirror Image Bride is book 2 in Texas Twins miniseries. Her Surprise Sister by Marta Perry was book 1. I wanted to find out what happens next so bought this second ebook from amazon. I hope I get to read the whole series. Maddie Wallace is staying on the Colby Ranch after finding out she has a twin, her older brother has a twin and her mother is not the mother she knew but in the hospital in a comma. Her father is not answering his phone or e...more
Dottie
A heartwarming, inspirational read actually rated 4.5. Taken from my review at TheSeasonForRomance.com:

Maddie Wallace accepted a job as a nanny as suggested by her newly discovered twin sister Violet so as to keep her in Grasslands. The trouble is she has no experience as a nanny nor has she spent any time around children. A month ago, she had not even known she had a twin sister. At twenty-five, she has lost her job of three months with the magazine Texas Times and broken up with her fiancé. Ho...more
Janine
"Mirror Image Bride" by Barbara McMahon is the second book of the "Texas Twins" series and the mystery from the first book is continued as well as added to.

We get a different look at the Wallace clan through Maddie. The twin sisters and brother Jack are still bonding as more information comes to light about their family.

Maddie has made some decisions but some still doubt. She is growing closer to her Colby family while trying to find her own missing family member.

Ty is a man who is once bitten...more
Sharon
Purchased and started reading right away. I have been waiting for this sequel to Her Surprise Sister by Marta Perry. This is the second book in the Texas Twins continuity series, and I loved the first book.
The next four books should be published over the next four months.
Finished this wonderful story of twin Maddie Wallace and handsome cowboy Ty, who find romance at the Colby Ranch despite nagging questions about the family history, and too many missing family members. Maddie agrees to be a na...more
Rosemary Stoneman
*I received this book in a Goodreads First Reads contest.

I found this book very enjoyable and heartwarming. I really liked Maddie as a character and you could really feel a spark with her and her leading man Ty. I loved how before she really could plan for the future she just knew her place was on the ranch and that there was a definite connection with Ty and his daughter. It was a sweet light read and I look forward to the rest of the series.
April Suter
Can more things happen to this family this year? Ty's ex-wife is killed in an accident and finds out he has a daughter, Darcy. Maddie helps take care of Darcy during the day while she is waiting for her own mother to wake up from the coma. The newly found twins are also still waiting to her from their doctor father to answer the question why they were separated when they were young.
216 pages
Rachel Sides
Mirror Image Bride by Barbara McMahon is the second book in Harlequin's Love Inspired series Texas Twins. If the book were a single title, I would have given it five stars. However, there were a few things that didn't quite ring true based on the characters as presented in the first book in the series which was written by Marta Perry. Other than that, a very enjoyable read.
Emily Higgins
No sex scenes. Both brothers and her father are still out of touch. Her mother is still unconscious after an accident. This is the 2nd book in the series with no answers as to what happened to tear the family apart. Enough already!
Gaylee
Kind of heartwarming and heartwrenching. I like the way Maddie decided to stay on the ranch. She decided before she even knew she was in love. So looking for a job was easy and standing up for her man a must.
Kim

The second book to the Texas twin series is an awesome book... Read this book in about 2 nights and couldn't wait to pick up the 3rd book!
Kristina
I finished this awesome book in 9 hours. I think that's my record now, 9 hours. :)
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Twins
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Texas Twins
Category: Inspirational Romance
amazing Book I so love this series
Alejandra
Alejandra marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Clara
Clara marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Bestselling, award winning author Barbara McMahon has written more than 80 novels which have sold more than 16 million copies world wide in more than fifty countries in twenty-eight languages.

Known for her heartwarming, emotional stories, she excels in capturing those feelings when first falling in love. She has won or been nominated for every major award in the romance genre from a double nomina...more
More about Barbara McMahon...
Bluebells on the Hill I'll Take Forever Crazy About A Cowboy One Stubborn Cowboy Nanny to the Billionaire's Son