Blank-133x176
Command Performance

Nora Roberts

Command Performance (Cordina's Royal Family #2)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  1,192 ratings  ·  32 reviews
AVAILABLE DIGITALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME
Years ago Eve Hamilton had a momentary schoolgirl crush on Prince Alexander. His Royal Highness was powerful, reserved and compelling-and clearly disapproving of Eve. Now, Eve is every inch a captivating, engaging woman, and Alex discovers he wants to show her that he's everything she could ever want in a man-in this classic romance f...more
Published January 1st 2012 by Intermix (first published 1987)

Christine
I have been an avid reader of this author's books for many years. In all honesty I didn't particularly care for this one. The main characters resolved their personal conflict much too soon for my taste and the romance part just seemed cheesy after that. The previous royal assassination attempt just wasn't explained enough for my taste...although I didn't realize this wasn't a stand alone book but book 2 of a series and I had missed reading the beginning of the Cordina story. The ending didn't co...more
Adriana Fogaça
O Reino de Cordina 02
Mercadora de Ilusões
Nora Roberts
Harlequin
2013

Muito melhor que o primeiro livro da série. Apesar do Alexandre ser um príncipe herdeiro, extremamente devotado as regras e tradições. Tenho pavor as regras e tradições da realeza.

Entretanto, o amor que ele sente por Eve e tão profundo, que o torna tão vulnerável, e por isso humaniza tanto, que há momentos que até esquecemos que ele é um príncipe, pois ele se torna apenas um homem apaixonado.

Por mais que não goste de livros com p...more
IronBlossom
Like the last one, just a cute little romance. I liked it a bit better than the first, possibly because I already knew the characters, possibly because they didn't have the amnesia plot-line which got a little irritating in the first one. Also, I pegged the killed the first time he appeared in the book vs. the last one where I was pretty sure, but kept questioning myself.

Anyway. Light, fun, good sex, a few laughs, and who doesn't want to dream of being a princess even though we know what negativ...more
Duncan Mandel

Book 2 in Cordina's Royal Family

In Eve Hamilton's youth, His Royal Highness Alexander de Cordina played the part of a fairy-tale prince. But seven years ago Eve had learned that its villains were undeniably real, and put her childhood dreams behind her. Now Alexanders request brought Eve, along with her theatrical troupe, back to Cordina. She still took his breath away, but it soon became clear that the dangers wouldnt remain in the past and neither would the desires.

Uthie
"And from the moment I did, you've never been out of my mind."

Aaawwww... Eve Hamilton jatuh cinta pada Alexander de Cordina sejak ia melihat sang pangeran saat pesta dansa di istana Cordina beberapa tahun lalu. Tapi Alex tak pernah menganggap Eve ada. Patah hati, Eve akhirnya dekat dengan Bennett, adik Alex. Saat ini, beberapa tahun setelah pesta dansa itu Eve kembali ke Cordina. Teater pimpinannya diundang keluarga kerajaan untuk tampil disana. Sialnya, undangan itu datang bukan dari Bennett m...more
Mariana Bezerra
This review and many others can be found at: Book Travels
It’s interesting seeing Eve again and in a strange relationship with Alexander when we all thought she would end up with the playboy. She was very important on the end of Affaire Royale, by helping save Brie and getting the family attention.

She was just a teenager than and now ten years after her first visit to the palace, she’s back and very successful business women as a request of the Alexander to help children, impressive right?

That y...more
Dawn
Prince Alexander is next in line for the crown. He has to maintain control of his life and his emotions. Long time friend of the family and theater producer,Eve, is invited to put on four performance in Alex's kingdom. She believes he has alway disapproved of her, but that is not true. There is someone out to punish the royal family and would love to use Eve as a pawn. I really liked Alexander, I could see him exactly in my minds-eye. Eve was likable too, if not just a little too stubborn. There...more
Ayu Wirdha
Sebenernya 3.5 tp bikin 4 aja deh
Katrina the Bookworm
As usual, a romance by Nora Roberts include the too-pent-up suspense, and the romance, of course. In the second book, the eldest Bisset, Alexander summons Eve Hamilton, the best friend of his younger brother, Bennett. To be honest, I had no idea how Alexander asked Eve to come back to Cordina and not now that Ben and Eve are just friends. The chemistry between the heiress and the prince was fun to read about, and the suspense in the book was little unlike the first one. Anyhow, it was good.
Katy
As much as I like NR romances, this one took me awhile to read. Now an adult, Eve returns to Cordina, and she encounters the next king, Alexander. This time though, Alex is as entranced with Eve as she has ever been with him. He hires her and her theatrical troupe to perform in Cordina, four different plays. While there, their old nemesis rises his ugly head and strikes where the royal family is most vulnerable, with Eve and her troupe.
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Buku ke dua seri kerajaan cordina ini sama menariknya dengan buku seri pertama.

Bercerita tentang Alex, atau Pangeran Alexander, putra mahkota kerajaan Cordina yang jatuh cinta pada Eve Hamilton. Seorang wanita Amerika yang sangat mandiri. Dilema antara tugas kerajaan yang diemban oleh Alex, cerita cinta antara keduanya serta ancaman penculikan dan penyerangan dari musuh kerajaan menjadikan buku ini sangat menarik.

Carrie Felton
This was a good story that i really liked but it, like Affair royale, was in need of some editing. Despite that, i really liked how Roberts expanded on Alex's character a lot after the last one. I love their relationship and am excited to read the next one.
Lisa (Fic Talk)
This was better than book 1 in my opinion. It definitely had more feeling than the first, it was also dealing with a more intense main lead. The female lead was strong and the sense of loyalty and love was great. Enjoyed this thoroughly.
♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
We are back to the Cordina country which I really think is Monaco. Alexander is wooing Eve. Kind of reminds me of Grace Kelley. This was another sweet romance from Ms. Roberts. Recommended for people who love princes and princesses.
Zunaira Ghazal
Best book of the series, i believe. I love Nora brings her characters together and gives us a glimpse of all the things that had happened in the mean time. I loved Alex and Eve. There was so much chemistry and love.
Sonia Cristina
Mais uma pequena grande surpresa. Outro livrinho que não é apenas uma história cor de rosa, de príncipes, princesas e fadas, mas sim um romance à Nora Roberts, com intriga e mistério. Muito bem.
Tukang Kueh Keren
sebetulnya saya gak suka buku-buku romance berbau kerajaan, tapi kerajaan cordina ini memang menarik sekali. Seru juga mengikuti kisah cinta sang pangeran mahkota...oh...I love Eve :D
Yulia Anggraini
malu bertanya,jalan jalan... ;p

alex mengira eve pacar ben,padahaaaalll...
klo dy mau bertanya pada ben dy tidak perlu merana berbulan2... ;p
kasihaaaann...
Tania Martins
Muito mais giro este segundo livro desta Saga! Comecei ontem e acabei ontem...simplesmente divino o romance entre o Principe Perfeito Alexander e a Eve...
Andrea
Was addicted to this one. Another good one in the series. I love how you never suspect the suspect.
Yessyamarilis
it's a short and sweet story like other harlequin but i prefer this book than the first one
Meryl
This is an awesome sequel to an awesome book! I would encourage all Nora Roberts' fans to read it!
Filipa
Este livro é melhor que o primeiro. Mesmo assim, achei o enredo um pouco apressado.
Renee
Not the most engaging or intense of stories. But, liked the characters and drama.
£!M€¥
buku ini udh sangat lama aq cari2.....akhirnya ketemu juga.....wkwkwkwkwk
Yoshe
the second book of the Trilogy Cordina. But I have the Indonesian ones
Meagan
This one was a lot better than the first book of the series.
Sheila
Such a great reread. I can't wait til the next omnibus comes out.
Vina Hasita
buku yg d cari2... berharapa ada cetul nya
Cheryl
This is a re issue, from 2006. Read it then.
  • Diamond Girl
  • Extreme Bachelor (Thrillseekers Anonymous #2)
  • The Devil's Own (Hellraisers, #2)
  • Undercover Princess (Royally Wed, #2)
  • Pernikahan Pura-Pura (Married by Arrangement)
  • The Playboy & Plain Jane (Dynasties: The Barones #1)
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #5)
  • The Lady Forfeits (Copeland Sisters, #2)
  • The Sheik and the Pregnant Bride (Desert Rogues, #12) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1885)
  • Diamond (Gambler's Daughters, #1)
  • Raintree: Sanctuary
  • Almost Forever (Spencer-Nyle Co, #2)
  • To Feel Again
  • Promise Me Forever
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her...more
More about Nora Roberts...

“You have to unhook your seat belt." "That's not true." "I'm afraid it's difficult to walk on the beach if you're strapped to a car seat.” 9 likes