Start by marking “Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy!: A Teen Survival Guide” as Want to Read:
Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy!: A Teen Survival Guide

Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy!: A Teen Survival Guide

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Discusses the difficulties of being a teenager in today's society and provides insights on how to survive adolescence and stay connected with one's parents. Dozens of 'what to do when' chapters cover, bullying, chores, rules, blended families, curfews, sex, siblings and more. Ages 12+.
Published June 21st 2004 by Harbor Press

To ask other readers questions about Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yes, Your Parents Are Crazy!

Sarah Ritter
Bradley, Michael J. (2004). Yes, your parents are crazy: A teen survival handbook. New York, NY: HarperCollins Publishing.

Citation by: Sarah Ritter
Reference Type: Handbook
DDCN: 305.235

Content/Scope: The purpose of this book is to give teens a little insight as to why their parents are driving them crazy and advice/tips on how to deal with them during the teenage years and stay close with your parents.

Accuracy/Authority/Bias: Dr. Bradley is a teen psychologist so he is knowledgeable of teen beh
Julia
I actually loved this book. It explained to me a lot of my teenage years I was going through and made sense of some of the problems I and my friends have to deal with everyday. I feel as if I will use some of the information in here in order to improve my own life and make these hard few years easier.
I love how the author actually covers EVERY aspect of teenage life, even some of the taboos that people just don't want to talk about. I also love how he is brutally honest about everything. The aut
Susannah
I bought this book as a pre-emptive measure for my 12-year-old and she loves it. I find her reading it all the time, and the binding is worn after only two weeks. I skimmed if myself and it's good advice from a child psychologist. If you are trying to shelter your kids from the world, this is not the book for you. It confronts real adolescent issues head on. It's just the right companion for my own parenting style.
Alisha
I LOVE LOVE this book. If I can still find this book when my daugther/son is a teenager,they're getting it as gift for their 12th birthday! The author is awesome and truthful,yet does it in a teen-friendly manner.
Shellie G
This is a great book to give your kids when your reading the complementary book Yes, Your Teens are Crazy!
Natasha
Read the companion book for parents which is one of the best resources for parenting teens.
Kelly Sheets
Kelly Sheets marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Jenny B
Jenny B marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Mayra Solano
Mayra Solano marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Susan Quirus
Susan Quirus marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2014
Lisa Hummer
Lisa Hummer marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
Bushra Faizal
Bushra Faizal marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Michael Bradley grew up in Philadelphia, where he attended parochial schools before moving on to LaSalle College on a military scholarship. After briefly serving as an officer in the U.S. Army, he entered law school and supported himself with a temporary job counseling troubled adolescents in an inner-city Philadelphia high school. To his amazement, he developed a passionate interest in his new si ...more
More about Michael J. Bradley...
Yes, Your Teen Is Crazy!: Loving Your Kid Without Losing Your Mind When Things Get Crazy with Your Teen: The Why, the How, and What to Do Now The Heart & Soul of the Next Generation: Extraordinary Stories of Ordinary Teens You Are Healed!