Start by marking “A Marriage Without Regrets: No matter where you are or where you've been, you can have…” as Want to Read:

4.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  147 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
"This book isn't about how to have a perfect marriage, or to change our spouses," says Kay. "It's about having the kind of marriage where you can stand before God and say, 'Lord, I was all that You intended me to be.' Only when we make that kind of commitment can we truly have a marriage without regrets!"

Speaking candidly about her first marriage, her conversion to Christi
Published July 1st 2007 by Harvest House Publishers (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about A Marriage Without Regrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Marriage Without Regrets

Heather
Jul 06, 2011 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. It has a great overview of different areas of marriage. I think many couples overlook some of the subjects she touches on. She's not afraid to talk about what God says a man and woman's role is and it's not that women should just stay at home. She also discusses communication, raising children, and sex. All very important subjects to discuss in marriage.
If you're married and want to read more about what God has to say about marriage in not much time (a little over 20
Raquel Arbogast
Jan 14, 2013 Raquel Arbogast rated it it was amazing
Best Book for restoring your marriage. Clearly explains why you feel the way you do, how God's love and Word can help you through your marriage and restore your life... Helped me clarify questions about loneliness, kids, divorce, My husband role and my role. It also helped me begin to work towards healing of my strive! Love it!!!! Easy read you will be blessed!
Stephanie Thode
Dec 30, 2014 Stephanie Thode rated it it was amazing

This was an interesting read. My fiance and I have already discussed issues involving children. I'm looking foreward to the physical aspect of our marriage once we get married. I love how she put that my relationship with my future husband is the most important, second to my relationship with God.
Matt
Mar 09, 2009 Matt rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Kay Arthur definitely has some sound and sage advice for the pre-marital stage, but when it comes to Christian or practical paradigms, she and I are probably night and day. It is worth the read simply to get one thinking on different issues, but ultimately is a dated and biased text.
Karen
Aug 28, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing
This is the best book written for marriages! If you marriage is in trouble or not read it. Written in a very transparent way Miss Kay writes with a solid Biblical perspective on God's design for marriage. I recommend for all marriages! POWERFUL!!!!
Mickey Eastin
Jun 29, 2016 Mickey Eastin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good BS. I bet the actual book would have been wonderful too, but enjoyed her study. I like that it wasn't as dry (missing commentary) as her precepts studies.
Hope
Jan 08, 2015 Hope rated it liked it
This book covers the basics of marriage well. Some might be offended if they don't believe in traditional roles for men and women.
Michael d'Offay
Oct 08, 2012 Michael d'Offay rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian-living

Clearly written and full of sound wisdom. Great foundational book for any married couple especially someone newly married.
Cheryl
Feb 13, 2011 Cheryl rated it liked it
Shelves: 1980-s
Duke and I did this study as marriage counseling at Melonie Park before we got married.
Lisa
Sep 01, 2008 Lisa marked it as to-read
Marriage
Jamie Gibbons
Jamie Gibbons is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2016
Imeaves
Imeaves rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2016
Bel
Bel rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Andria
Andria marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Mb Mueller
Mb Mueller rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2016
Kaylene
Kaylene marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Rispah
Rispah rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2016
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016
Michael J Alexander
Michael J Alexander rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
KATHLEEN
KATHLEEN marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
SARAH KETCHERR
SARAH KETCHERR marked it as to-read
May 23, 2016
Emily
Emily is currently reading it
May 21, 2016
Kimberly Thomason
Kimberly Thomason marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Stephanie Caira
Stephanie Caira is currently reading it
May 11, 2016
Katie Antilley
Katie Antilley marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Brooke High-gary
Brooke High-gary marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2016
Fivewincs
Fivewincs marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
  • War of Words: Getting to the Heart of Your Communication Struggles
  • Red-Hot Monogamy: Making Your Marriage Sizzle
  • Beyond Ordinary: When a Good Marriage Just Isn't Good Enough
  • The Shaping of a Christian Family
  • Foolproofing Your Life: Wisdom for Untangling Your Most Difficult Relationships
Kay Arthur (born November 11, 1933 in Jackson, Michigan) is an international Bible teacher, four-time ECPA Christian Book Award winning author, and co-CEO of Precept Ministries International. Kay has systematized studying the Bible, developing a set of steps to follow so as to "mine" the details of the given book under study. Being systematized, it is accessible to lay persons, rather than scholar ...more
More about Kay Arthur...

“According to God, the One who designed and instituted marriage, love is a choice. It’s a matter of obedience, not emotion.” 6 likes
“Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions, envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. Let us not become boastful, challenging one another, envying one another (Galatians 5:19-26).” 1 likes