Blank-133x176
Pathos Vol. 1

Mika Sadahiro

Pathos Vol. 1 (Pathos #1)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  207 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Ace's life with the gorgeous author King and the hypnotic, aloof J is nothing short of paradise...unless J is in the mood to tease, harass and torture! Surprisingly, J's callous treatment only serves to seduce the confused young Ace. The stinging bite of first love is impossible to ignore, and Ace's very blood throbs whenever J is nearby. Is there a dark secret entangling...more
ebook
Published July 1st 2008 by Digital Manga Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Pathos Vol. 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pathos Vol. 1

Cat
This is the story of two vampires and their human ward. King turned J and they've spent their time together as father and son, brothers and lovers. However, J has issues with being a vampire and acts out many times. King takes in a human child, Ace, when his parents are killed in the hopes that having someone to take care of, to be responsible for, will help J from his dark mood swings and listless behavior.

However, King has brought into their family someone who not only changes J's behavior but...more
Matimate
It was my favorite manga once. I re-read it and gave it solid 3 stars. Two gay vampires and one human child, which was taken in because of guilt, were forming a relationship for sake of the plot. King, the oldest, made from young delinquent half Chinese man who was happily raped by his fellows, but saved at the last moment and turned in to the vampire. Then he was quite jealous and mean to little Ace aka the brat boy. It was obvious from the beginning.Ace when turned to legal 18 for everything e...more
Wendy Schuffert
This manga was so good. I couldn't put it down. I love J. He's so awesome. I can't wait to get volume 2.
Spring Holbrook
This is one weird yaoi manga. I have to admit that the basic premise weirds me out a lot - two vampires 'raising' a young human boy, who ends up being totally obsessed with his desire for one of them.

This volume also jumps around a ton and half is bonus material that takes place before and during the events of this volume. The jumping back and forth really broke whatever pace there was and ended up just confusing me mostly.

I am intrigued though. I may just track down the second volume to see wha...more
Sara
Yaoi manga with vampires...you can see why I picked up this title the other day.
It's a good start to something and I know I will get volume 2 very soon. The drawing style started off a bit shaky, but I found I really liked it by the end. And there is an interesting dynamic between the three main characters.
Devi
I was disappointed in this book, I had heard it was really good, but I thought it was a little wanting in plot and the sex was kinda lame. I've really liked her other work so I think that made it more of a let down.
Zanfra
Zanfra marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Tory
Tory added it
Sep 12, 2014
Jill
Jill added it
Sep 07, 2014
Alyson
Alyson marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Cynthia Trevino
Cynthia Trevino marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Comic
Comic marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Soomy
Soomy marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Emma O.
Emma O. marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Kirra
Kirra added it
Cassandra Hill
Cassandra Hill marked it as to-read
Trinity Opheikens
Trinity Opheikens marked it as to-read
Mpp0077
  • Our Everlasting, Volume 01
  • Mister Mistress Volume 1
  • Black Sun, Volume 1
  • You Will Fall in Love
  • Love Mode Vol. 7 (Love Mode, #7)
  • After I Win
  • Skyscrapers of Oz
  • U Don't Know Me
  • Passion, Volume 01
  • A Foreign Love Affair
  • Empty Heart: False Love
  • Until the Full Moon, Volume 01
SADAHIRO Mika: 定広美香

Her Doujinshi Circle is called "Affluenza".

Debuted with "Sein" in 1988 in Bessatsu Puff magazine.
Her career began with a few yuri fantasy series.

Alternate Penname: KIRISHIMA Ruka.
More about Mika Sadahiro...
Under Grand Hotel, Volume 01 Under Grand Hotel, Volume 02 Pathos, Volume 2 Can't Help Gettin' Hurt Under Grand Hotel, Volume 03