Brianna

Brianna

3.0 of 5 stars 3.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Love, lies, and an ancient Egyptian curse. Brianna Grey holds the key to mankind’s destruction and someone is willing to kill for it. Having spent most of her life dying of consumption, one man’s kiss has resurrected her desire to live. For US Treasury Agent, Duncan Stuart, love means death. He works alone, lives alone and plans to die alone until he meets Brianna again. U...more
Unknown Binding
Published October 1st 2012 by Zumaya Otherworlds (first published July 1st 2012)

Marnee
This is the last book in the 3 part series, Daughters of Destiny. Each one of the first two could be a stand alone, but I think the order is Gillian, Fiona, and then Brianna. All three fall easily into paranormal romance. Brianna would be much harder to read without having read Fiona and while it's not necessary to read Gillian to get it, it helps provide an overall backdrop for what's going on.

And there's a lot going on. Brianna, like her sisters, takes off on her own adventure. This time to E...more
Krystal Shannan
Curses, Egyptian Goddess's, romance, murder and intrigue.

I enjoyed Linda Andrews story, Brianna. It was a very unique twist and the chemistry between the two main characters was intense and entertaining.
We follow Brianna on her journey to return a necklace to the sands of Egypt. It was very interesting to me. I've never read a historical where they traveled to Egypt and I enjoyed the author's interpretation of the setting. She was really able to bring it to life for me.
My only complaint was that...more
Raquelsyx
Raquelsyx marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2013
AuthorIsland
AuthorIsland is currently reading it
Jul 31, 2013
Bea
Bea marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2012
Linda Andrews lives with her husband and three children in Phoenix, Arizona. When she announced to her family that her paranormal romance was to be published, her sister pronounce: "What else would she write? She’s never been normal."

All kidding aside, writing has become a surprising passion. So just how did a scientist start to write paranormal romances? What other option is there when you’re ma...more
More about Linda Andrews...
Redaction Redaction: The Meltdown (Redaction, #2) Redaction: Dark Hope (Redaction, #3) The Syn-En Solution Syn-En Culture Clash