Start by marking “Montana Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Blank-133x176
Montana Cowboy

Jillian Hart

Montana Cowboy (The McKaslin Clan: Series 4 #3)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  94 ratings  ·  16 reviews

Meeting a cowboy in an online book group feels like a fantasy to Honor Crosby. Six months later, after one less-than-perfect meeting, the rich city girl arrives at Luke McKaslin's Montana ranch, anxious to see if their chemistry works offline. Even as Honor falls for Luke, a broken engagement has her wary of trusting any man. Faced with clashing expectations, Honor struggl
Published July 1st 2012 by Love Inspired (first published June 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Montana Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Cowboy

Paula
Montana Cowboy Luke McKaslin meets California Girl Honor Crosby in an online book group and the two strike up a friendship. Eventually they meet in person and find themselves falling in love. Honor also finds herself forming close ties to Luke's family, the McKaslins, and to Montana. This was such a lovely story with a wonderful hero and heroine, and the always lovable McKaslin clan. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read Hunter's story in Montana Dreams. I'm also hoping for Colbie's and ...more
Love! Thanks to Jillian for sending me a copy. Love the book site the two main characters meet. Kinda reminds me of Goodreads! lol I think that was intentional to all Jillian's fans on this site. Great story with a great message of hope and lasting love. Even when you've been hurt before, something good can still come your way. Can't wait for the next one in the McKaslin series!
Judy
Montana Cowboy by Jillian Hart
McKaslin Series Book 21
Luke McKaslin and his brother Hunter own a dairy farm. He loves his “girls”, those sweet bovines with their melted chocolate brown eyes and long lashes….that they often bat at him. He would also love to find a woman who would enjoy his ranch life with him. Yet somehow his heart keeps choosing city girls.

Honor Crosby is bored and homesick for California. After losing her teacher job due to cut-backs and wanting to escape her family and an ex-f
Abby Gerhardt
Paula-O
Jillian Hart and another book in her McKaslin Clan "Montana Cowboy"

What was this california girl doing to start a friendship online with a Montana Cowboy? She is really liking the way this guy sounds and when she goes to meet him -Oh my she is sinking further and further into this "Friendship" they have.
Honor Crosby -big time city girl is lonesome in Montana and begins a friendship with Luke the "Montana Cowboy" on Goodreads site,online. They become fast friends.
Luke McKaslin is a true blue coun
Jan Mcleod
Tho the plot was basically the same as the other novels, the story was better, and I enjoyed it very much. The descriptions of Montana and the dairy ranch and its animals were really good.
Honor is sure she will not like Montana and can't wait to return to Calif. That is until she meets Luke, the Montana Cowboy from her internet book club. But she has a choice to make--Luke or the prestigious job she has been waiting for. Can she trust him with her heart?
Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance
Honor Crosby is use to things being to good to be true. After all look at her last relationship which ended with a broken engagement. So she is a little wary of meeting the cowboy she met in an online book group in person. What are the chances that Luke McKaslin will actually be for real?
Luke McKaslin is hoping that the chemistry between him and Honor online will still be there once they meet face to face. As the two start falling in love Honor needs to make a choice. Go back to her life in Cal
June
Got to love me some McKaslin's! What a fun book and it was enjoyable to reconnect with so many of the McKaslin's in this one as they all come together for a wedding.

Got to love a cowboy who calls his cows his "girls". And it was fun to watch the change of heart come to the California girl. You can't go wrong reading any OR ALL of the McKaslin stories.

"It wasn't fair how you didn't actually have to be in a relationship to get a broken heart. Even when he didn't love you back, love was like walk
Barbara
This is the story of a California girl, Honor, and a Montana Cowboy, Luke. Both characters are avid readers who have e-mailed and chatted on a reading website similar to goodreads. I always marvel at the McKaslin clan and their easy, funny, teasing way of relating to each other. It reminds me of my family at times, and always makes me wish they were my friends. The story is very believable, and the emotions are very strong in parts. I always love the McKaslin stories, and this is one of the best ...more
Rachel Sides
Luke McKaslin is such a likeble guy that it is surprising that he is still single. He is cautious when he meets California girl Honor Crosby because he has been hurt before by a big city girl.
Carole
I love all her books. She know how to incorporate humor into her books without making it sappy.
They are a fun read.
Blessedmommy22
Honestly, I couldnt wait to get it over with. I speed read the last 80 pages, I am glad its over lol!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The McKaslin Clan
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The McKaslin Clan
Category: Inspirational Romance
Terri

Mom and I love this book . It's a keeper.
Chelsea Langston
Chelsea Langston marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Manda Boon
Manda Boon marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Gigi
Gigi marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Caitlin Stringfellow
Caitlin Stringfellow marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Amanda Applegate
Amanda Applegate marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Wildflower Bride in Dry Creek
  • The Cowboy's Homecoming (The Cowboy Series, #8)
  • The Soldier's Newfound Family (Texas Twins, #5)
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Falling for the Fireman (Gordon Falls, #1)
  • A Love Rekindled
  • Leah's Choice (Hannah's Daughters, #4)
  • Cowboy for Keeps (Men of Mule Hollow, #2)
  • The Christmas Child
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Private Eye Protector (Heroes for Hire, #5)
  • Plain Admirer (Brides of Amish Country, #8)
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp
More about Jillian Hart...

The McKaslin Clan: Series 4 (4 books)
  • Blind-Date Bride (The McKaslin Clan: Series 4, #1)
  • Montana Homecoming
  • Montana Dreams
Homespun Bride (The McKaslin Clan Historical #2) A McKaslin Homecoming (The McKaslin Clan: Series 3, #5) No One But You Mail-Order Christmas Brides: Her Christmas Family\Christmas Stars for Dry Creek Gingham Bride (Buttons and Bobbins #1)