Start by marking “Montana Cowboy” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Montana Cowboy

Jillian Hart

Montana Cowboy (The McKaslin Clan: Series 4 #3)

4.09  ·  Rating Details  ·  128 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews

Meeting a cowboy in an online book group feels like a fantasy to Honor Crosby. Six months later, after one less-than-perfect meeting, the rich city girl arrives at Luke McKaslin's Montana ranch, anxious to see if their chemistry works offline. Even as Honor falls for Luke, a broken engagement has her wary of trusting any man. Faced with clashing expectations, Honor struggl
Published July 1st 2012 by Love Inspired (first published June 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Montana Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Cowboy

Paula
Montana Cowboy Luke McKaslin meets California Girl Honor Crosby in an online book group and the two strike up a friendship. Eventually they meet in person and find themselves falling in love. Honor also finds herself forming close ties to Luke's family, the McKaslins, and to Montana. This was such a lovely story with a wonderful hero and heroine, and the always lovable McKaslin clan. I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read Hunter's story in Montana Dreams. I'm also hoping for Colbie's and ...more
Kate
I enjoyed getting to know the blended McKaslin family even more with the telling of Luke and Honor's story. I thought it was wonderful (and very apropos) how the girls (including Lil) took Honor under their wing and were determined that she should be their friend, no matter what ended up happening with Luke.
I liked that both Luke and Honor were finally able to let go and understand God's perfect plan for their lives.
Jun 08, 2012 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love! Thanks to Jillian for sending me a copy. Love the book site the two main characters meet. Kinda reminds me of Goodreads! lol I think that was intentional to all Jillian's fans on this site. Great story with a great message of hope and lasting love. Even when you've been hurt before, something good can still come your way. Can't wait for the next one in the McKaslin series!
Judy
Jun 04, 2012 Judy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Montana Cowboy by Jillian Hart
McKaslin Series Book 21
Luke McKaslin and his brother Hunter own a dairy farm. He loves his “girls”, those sweet bovines with their melted chocolate brown eyes and long lashes….that they often bat at him. He would also love to find a woman who would enjoy his ranch life with him. Yet somehow his heart keeps choosing city girls.

Honor Crosby is bored and homesick for California. After losing her teacher job due to cut-backs and wanting to escape her family and an ex-f
Abby Gerhardt
Paula-O
Jun 16, 2012 Paula-O rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jillian Hart and another book in her McKaslin Clan "Montana Cowboy"

What was this california girl doing to start a friendship online with a Montana Cowboy? She is really liking the way this guy sounds and when she goes to meet him -Oh my she is sinking further and further into this "Friendship" they have.
Honor Crosby -big time city girl is lonesome in Montana and begins a friendship with Luke the "Montana Cowboy" on Goodreads site,online. They become fast friends.
Luke McKaslin is a true blue coun
Jan Mcleod
Jul 19, 2014 Jan Mcleod rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tho the plot was basically the same as the other novels, the story was better, and I enjoyed it very much. The descriptions of Montana and the dairy ranch and its animals were really good.
Honor is sure she will not like Montana and can't wait to return to Calif. That is until she meets Luke, the Montana Cowboy from her internet book club. But she has a choice to make--Luke or the prestigious job she has been waiting for. Can she trust him with her heart?
Karen
Jun 04, 2016 Karen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
California girl, Honor Crosby, met Luke McKaslin on line in a book club. Working for the summer in Montana, she might as well meet him in person. His large extended family eases Honor's loneliness. Will Honor and Luke fall in love, or will the California/Montana thing get in their way?
Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance
Honor Crosby is use to things being to good to be true. After all look at her last relationship which ended with a broken engagement. So she is a little wary of meeting the cowboy she met in an online book group in person. What are the chances that Luke McKaslin will actually be for real?
Luke McKaslin is hoping that the chemistry between him and Honor online will still be there once they meet face to face. As the two start falling in love Honor needs to make a choice. Go back to her life in Cal
June
Jul 06, 2012 June rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Got to love me some McKaslin's! What a fun book and it was enjoyable to reconnect with so many of the McKaslin's in this one as they all come together for a wedding.

Got to love a cowboy who calls his cows his "girls". And it was fun to watch the change of heart come to the California girl. You can't go wrong reading any OR ALL of the McKaslin stories.

"It wasn't fair how you didn't actually have to be in a relationship to get a broken heart. Even when he didn't love you back, love was like walk
Barbara
This is the story of a California girl, Honor, and a Montana Cowboy, Luke. Both characters are avid readers who have e-mailed and chatted on a reading website similar to goodreads. I always marvel at the McKaslin clan and their easy, funny, teasing way of relating to each other. It reminds me of my family at times, and always makes me wish they were my friends. The story is very believable, and the emotions are very strong in parts. I always love the McKaslin stories, and this is one of the best ...more
Rachel Sides
Jul 27, 2012 Rachel Sides rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Luke McKaslin is such a likeble guy that it is surprising that he is still single. He is cautious when he meets California girl Honor Crosby because he has been hurt before by a big city girl.
Carole
May 24, 2012 Carole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love all her books. She know how to incorporate humor into her books without making it sappy.
They are a fun read.
Blessedmommy22
Honestly, I couldnt wait to get it over with. I speed read the last 80 pages, I am glad its over lol!
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The McKaslin Clan
Category: Inspirational Romance
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The McKaslin Clan
Category: Inspirational Romance
Terri
Sep 23, 2012 Terri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Mom and I love this book . It's a keeper.
Karen
Jul 22, 2012 Karen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
kiddish..
Stephanie Christian
Stephanie Christian marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2016
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Denise
Denise added it
Jun 07, 2016
Chitradurga Banerjee
Chitradurga Banerjee marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
susan bolles
susan bolles rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2016
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
May 04, 2016
JodiLynne
JodiLynne marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2016
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Micayla Watson
Micayla Watson marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Mar 28, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Her Surprise Sister (Texas Twins, #1)
  • Wildflower Bride in Dry Creek
  • A Love Rekindled
  • Christmas Gifts: Small Town Christmas\Her Christmas Cowboy (The Cowboy Series, #9)
  • Leah's Choice (Hannah's Daughters, #4)
  • The Cowboy's Homecoming (The Cowboy Series, #8)
  • The Promise of Home (Mirror Lake, #5)
  • The Last Bridge Home
  • Her Homecoming Cowboy (Mule Hollow Homecoming, #3)
  • Falling for the Fireman (Gordon Falls, #1)
  • Home to Stay
  • Carbon Copy Cowboy (Texas Twins, #3)
  • Mirror Image Bride (Texas Twins, #2)
  • Treasure Creek Dad (Alaskan Bride Rush,  #2)
Jillian Hart grew up on her family's homestead in Washington state, where she raised cattle, rode horses and scribbled stories in her spare time.
After earning her English degree from Whitman College, she worked in travel and advertising before selling her first novel.
When Jillian isn't working on her next story, she can be found puttering around her rose garden, curled up with a good book and sp
More about Jillian Hart...

The McKaslin Clan: Series 4 (4 books)
  • Blind-Date Bride (The McKaslin Clan: Series 4, #1)
  • Montana Homecoming