Start by marking “Heart to Heart (Harts in Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Heart to Heart (Harts in Love, #3)

Heart to Heart (Harts in Love #3)

4.06  ·  Rating Details  ·  88 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews

With her recording career on the slide, Deanna Hart heads home to Cleveland to search for new inspiration. What she finds is a man who has never stopped thinking about her. Eric Bell is now the principal at their former school, and he's never been shy about trying to get her attention. Down-to-earth and downright sexy, Eric is about to open Deanna up to new possibilities.
Published July 1st 2012 by Harlequin Kimani Romance (first published June 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Heart to Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart to Heart

Reshemah
Jul 09, 2012 Reshemah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading the first two books in this trilogy, I couldn't wait to read the final book to see how all the drama would unfold. The love story between Eric and Deanna was sweet. He loved her a long time ago and wanted her to return the feelings. Deanna was going through things in her life and couldn't fully trust herself to love Eric. The mystery surrounding their mother is finally revealed and you are in for quite the shocker. Awesome series Kayla Perrin.
Toni
Jul 10, 2012 Toni rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2012
The Harts In Love series culminates with Deanna's story. Even though the Hart sisters have returned home for the funeral of the aunt that raised them, they each also needed a break from the stresses they are going through. Callie is recuperating from a car accident that resulted from her being run off the road (Always In My Heart). Natalie has left her star basketball player husband who cheated on her (Surrender My Heart). Deanna has made some bad choices in men that have negatively affected her ...more
Marie Antoine
Mar 25, 2015 Marie Antoine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful storyline

This last book in the Hart sister's saga was a very beautiful and well written book. it not only show how the sister's discovered secrets that was kept twenty four years later, but each found true love that will last forever with their Mr. rights. and founding their long lost mother was a beautiful touch to a wonderful storyline from Mrs. Kayla Perrin. this book is a must have and read!
Kesha
Jan 26, 2014 Kesha rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Only finished this book because I felt like I had to. It was something akin to closure with this series. So glad there were only 3 sisters. Amazingly, all 3 sisters took their abandonment issues out on everyone except the person who abandoned them, their mother. Every decent man who came into the sisters lives they ran from or tried to run off because mom left them. These women are just confusing to me. Glad I am through reading this book.
Kim
3.5 Stars
Enjoyed it. The book had a nice flow to it and kept me interested from the first page to the last. Deanna and Eric had really good chemistry, and they love story was very believable. It was nice to see the chapter finally close on the Hart sisters mystery of their mother. Although part of that story was a bit out of left field, it was nice to see the sisters final get answers to their questions.
Natasha Sims
Aug 20, 2012 Natasha Sims rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the whole series. I only wished there were more to continue on. Like maybe a book for the new musician playing at Michael Jones's restaurant or one of Nigel's co-workers falling for Miriam.
Dafort
Aug 21, 2012 Dafort rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great end to a series. Deanna meets back up with an old friend Eric and sparks start to fly. Will Deanna let past issues affect her growing feelings or will love prevail.
Brenda
Aug 01, 2012 Brenda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 of the Heart to Heart series was a great read! Loved all 3!
Kimberly
Jun 18, 2012 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the Hart girls and there stories! Great Series!
Pamela Sarratt
Nice ending to this trilogy.
Monique
Monique marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2016
Jessica Ganges
Jessica Ganges rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2016
Sharonda Hadnott
Sharonda Hadnott marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2015
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2015
Kasey
Kasey rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2015
Danita Brown
Danita Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2015
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2015
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2015
JMoss
JMoss rated it liked it
Oct 20, 2015
La Sandra Culp
La Sandra Culp rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2015
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Luschus Beth
Luschus Beth marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Samantha Webster
Samantha Webster rated it liked it
Jul 20, 2015
Ange Victoria
Ange Victoria marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

Harts in Love (4 books)
  • Always in My Heart (Harts in Love, #1)
  • Surrender My Heart (Harts in Love, #2)
  • Until Now (Harts in Love, #4)