Wiley CPA Exam Review 2013, Auditing and Attestation

Wiley CPA Exam Review 2013, Auditing and Attestation

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Everything today's CPA candidates need to pass the CPA ExamPublished annually, this comprehensive four-volume paperback reviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams. With 3,800 multiple-choice questions, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the computerized Unif...more
Published December 4th 2012 by John Wiley & Sons (first published December 2002)

Be the first to ask a question about Wiley CPA Exam Review 2013, Auditing and Attestation

Cassie
I highly recommend the Wiley review books.

I prepared for the exam with Roger Philip CPA, which provides it's own study material but uses Wiley CPA for the study questions. So I can't speak for the study material itself, but the questions are very good and WILL prepare you for the exam.

Do all of them, and also make sure you get a version with access to download additional questions. This will allow you to focus in on areas you're weaker in.
Karly
Passed the exam using only this. Apart from typos and formatting issues, this is great!
Chelsea
This book was clear, multiple choice was excellent, and simulations were very close to the exam. I felt this book was exceptionally close to the actual CPA exam. I wouldnt recommend just reading it on your own, try and find some supplemental information to help you get through this long book. Overall, it is great.
Tiffany Garcia
I am sad to say this is the only book I should be reading right now.
Tricia
Tricia added it
Sep 17, 2014
Rose Bernardo
Rose Bernardo marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Jessa Mae
Jessa Mae marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Allen Precious
Allen Precious marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Willy Onglao
Willy Onglao marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Dianne Palmero
Dianne Palmero marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Rima
Rima marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Ahmed Farhan
Ahmed Farhan marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2014
Trang Ha
Trang Ha marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Marjorie Mckenzie
Marjorie Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Mimo Moustafa
Mimo Moustafa marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Delane
Delane added it
Aug 30, 2013
Kenneth Peluso
Kenneth Peluso marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Munkhzul Khurtsbileg
Munkhzul Khurtsbileg marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Wiley CPA Exam Review: Financial Accounting and Reporting Wiley CPA Exam Review: Business Environment and Concepts Wiley CPA Exam Review: Regulation Principles of Auditing and Other Assurance Services Wiley CPA Examination Review, Problems and Solutions (Wiley Cpa Examination Review Vol 2: Problems and Solutions) (Volume 2)