Start by marking “Macbook All-In-One for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Macbook All-In-One for Dummies

Macbook All-In-One for Dummies

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Get comfortable and confident with your MacBook!Combining the fun-but-straightforward content of nine minibooks, this new edition of "MacBook All-in-One For Dummies" delivers helpful coverage of the rich features and essential tools you need to know to use the MacBook to its fullest potential. You'll learn an array of MacBook basics while veteran author Mark Chambers walks ...more
Published November 30th 2011 by For Dummies (first published October 27th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Macbook All-In-One for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Macbook All-In-One for Dummies

Fredrick Danysh
A typical ...for Dummies guide covering the MacBook computer It covers selection, setup, care and feeding, and many of the applications available. Helps to understand the MacBook especially for the new user.
Steve Woods
As always the for Dummies hit the spot for me. I recently gave away the struggle with my Microsoft based laptop, one frustrating debacle after another and forked out the extra money and bought a Mac. As everyone always told me I would never look back so it seems to be, but with and entirely new system to navigate assistance was required enter the dummies. Great stuff couldn't have coped without it.
Kevin Montreuil
As a life-long PC user, this book really helped me make the "transition".
Audrey Van Dyne
Martha
Martha added it
Oct 25, 2013
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2013
Rebecka Read
Rebecka Read marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2013
Nicola
Nicola is currently reading it
Jul 16, 2013
Harlan
Harlan added it
Jun 18, 2013
Bisiar
Bisiar is currently reading it
Mar 28, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2013
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2012
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2012
Jakadibya
Jakadibya marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2012
Tim
Tim marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2012
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2010
MacBook For Dummies (For Dummies) Build Your Own PC Do-It-Yourself for Dummies [With DVD ROM] Building a PC For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) iMac for Dummies OS X Mavericks All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies)