Peach Fuzz, Vol. 2 (v. 2)

Peach Fuzz, Vol. 2 (Peach Fuzz #2)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  198 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Show and Tell The exciting day of "Show and Tell" has arrived and Amanda unveils Peach to applause and approval. Amanda is happy to receive the attention, but feels a twinge of jealously towards Peach; the kids are only interested in her ferret, not her. Will Peach become the new mascot for Amanda's class?
Published October 10th 2006 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Peach Fuzz, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peach Fuzz, Vol. 2

Michelle
I loved this series of books. I have ferrets and love them and loved seeing life through a ferrets eyes in this book. It made me laugh as I thought of my ferrets seeing life in that way. A fun and creative book about a little girl and her pet ferret.

In this book, our protagonist has found a new friend, and what's extra cool is this new friend has a ferret too. Only problem is, these ferrets aren't really found of each other. What's a ferret, who thinks she is a princess, to do? LOL! Very cute re...more
Chelsy
Poor Amanda, in this one! Poor Peach! Poor HAMSTER! It just makes me think of one thing: I am SO glad I was home-schooled. I mean, COME ON! I would've probably killed myself from all of the cruelty surrounding me...!
J.D. Holman
The art is good, but I swear the ferret has more character maturation than the girl. This wouldn't be interesting in a regular book.
Madelyn
I don't know what I thought was wroung. I just didn't like it.
Kenley
this one was ok, the first was better tho.
Chelsea
i like the new ferret
Erika
This was a good book.
Burgundy A.
"it was awesome"
Jessica Davenport
Jessica Davenport marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Freya Hester
Freya Hester marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Éamon
Éamon marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Jerek Morris
Jerek Morris marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Kikly08
Kikly08 marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Peach Fuzz, Vol. 3 Draw Furries: How to Create Anthropomorphic and Fantasy Animals Rising Stars Of Manga, Book 2 Peach Fuzz Volume 1 Peach Fuzz--Scholastic Exclusive