GRE for Dummies, Premier 7th Edition

GRE for Dummies, Premier 7th Edition

3.62 of 5 stars 3.62  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Sharpen your GRE test-taking skills with this updated and expanded premier guide with online links to BONUS tests and study aidsAre you anxious about taking the GRE yet eager to get into the graduate school of your dreams? "GRE For Dummies," Premier Edition is a hands-on guide that gives you everything you need to excel in every area of the exam -- verbal reasoning, quanti...more
Published December 5th 2011 by For Dummies (first published November 29th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about GRE for Dummies, Premier 7th Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GRE for Dummies, Premier 7th Edition

Punita
I am currently studying for the GRE and this book does a really good job at explaining some of that high school algebra that you thought you would never use and other skills that have been lost if you have not accessed that part of your brain. Needless to say....a few chapters in, and I'm already acing the sections that I was FAILING a month ago on the practice tests....if anyone wants it for half price or to trade for another book...i will be done with it in June, I will mail it to you.
Jennie Hanna
This was an excellent resource for studying. After being so devoid of academic math for more than a decade, this presented that entire section in an honest and straight-forward way.

The verbal section was also wonderful and gave some great tips and strategies. In addition, the writing portion was very well designed, although I teach English, so writing is not something that I feel I will have a problem with.

I will take my test in a few weeks, so we will see how much it helped from there. However...more
Catherine
Great resource for anyone wanting to do the GRE. I only need to do the analytical portion so I didn't read the specifics on the other sections, but otherwise, easy to read and use.
Emmy
Headache be gone. No longer need it for grad school. I didn't even finish it.
Heather
Excellent preparation for the GRE including practice tests.
Prasad Kakarlapudi
Prasad Kakarlapudi marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
The
The added it
Aug 25, 2014
Hape
Hape marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Heather Maddox
Heather Maddox marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Fahim Protik
Fahim Protik marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2013
Sri Satya
Sri Satya marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2013
Terri Ehrlich
Terri Ehrlich marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2013
Raja Ravi
Raja Ravi marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2013
Hessa
Hessa marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2013
Loran Hoffheins
Loran Hoffheins is currently reading it
Jan 28, 2013
GRE For Dummies GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition GRE for Dummies, 8th Edition with Online Practice Tests GRE for Dummies, 8th Edition Access Code Card (1-Year Subscription) GRE for Dummies, 8th Edition with Online Practice Tests