Start by marking “Sky Doll: La Ville Blanche (Sky Doll, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sky Doll: La Ville Blanche (Sky Doll, #3)

Sky Doll: La Ville Blanche (Sky Doll #3)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  157 ratings  ·  6 reviews
As power-hungry Papess Ludovique seeks more control over the citizens of Papathéa, those who still honor the memory of the outcast ruler Agape rise up in protest. Noa the Sky Doll finds herself in the middle of a Holy War, and quickly becomes swept up in it as rumors of her true powers spread across the planet. Roy and Jahu do their best to protect her, but as Noa soon dis ...more
Board book, First Edition, 49 pages
Published February 1st 2006 by Soleil (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Sky Doll, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sky Doll

Duchess
The third in the Sky Doll series continues the story of Noa, Roy, Jahu & Ludovique. "La Ville Blanche" is a little darker than its previous counterparts & definitely more fast-paced. Upon returning from their mission on Aqua, a celebration has been arranged which needless to say, does not go as planned.
Most amazing to me however, is that the impossibly beautiful art seems EVEN MORE well done than before! Magnificent!

(note: an English translation to all three of the Sky Dolls can be found
Fool's Chevalier
Ok, Alessandro Barbucci is my new god.
Nina
The third book is the best. Seriously this one was very good. It’s still a big mystery what Noa’s destiny is going to be, but it gets clearer that she and Agape have a connection. Also I loved the action and the surprises in this story. I did not see it all coming. The book ends with another cliff-hanger and I cannot wait to read the fourth book in this series.
Micah
Things got completely out of hand in this book and I'm not sure if I like it more or less for that. There are certain parts that are my favorite of the entire series here, but there are other parts that really just trudge along.
Valla
La Canepa è la maestra dei colori e va comprato solo per questo.
Poi Barbucci ha un bel disegno e tanto meglio..
Poi manco a dirlo , ti trovi una storia meravigliosa..
Lani
The best of the issues so far. I'm definitely drawn into this story now where I wasn't very into it before.
Emmy
Emmy marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Julien
Julien added it
Mar 02, 2015
Julie Poppe
Julie Poppe marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Shiva
Shiva marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Ouguelle
Ouguelle marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Mri02
Mri02 is currently reading it
Oct 22, 2014
Miip
Miip marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Wake: Gearing Up (Sillage, #3)
  • Peter Pan: Opikanoba (Peter Pan, #2)
  • Arctic-Nation (Blacksad, #2)
  • Appleseed, Vol. 1: The Promethean Challenge
  • Ressources Humaines (Zombillenium #2)
  • Mortebouse (Lou!, Tome 2)
  • Nana, Vol. 20 (Nana, #20)
  • Joséphine (Joséphine, #1)
  • Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 12: Die Rosenvilla (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #12)
  • On The Daltons' Trail (lucky luke adventures, #19)
  • Girls With Slingshots, Vol. 4
He is an Italian artist, most famous for numerous Donald Duck comics and Sky Doll.
More about Alessandro Barbucci...

Sky Doll (4 books)
  • Sky Doll: Die Gelbe Stadt (Sky Doll, #1)
  • Sky Doll: Aqua (Sky Doll, #2)
  • Sky Doll (Sky Doll, #1-#3)
Sky Doll (Sky Doll, #1-#3) Sky Doll: Aqua (Sky Doll, #2) Sky Doll: Die Gelbe Stadt (Sky Doll, #1) Sky Doll: Spaceship Collection Sky Doll: Doll's Factory (Sky Doll, #0)