Start by marking “Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes” as Want to Read:
Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes

Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  217 ratings  ·  11 reviews
STEVEN RAICHLEN IS THE WORLD'S LEADING AUTHORITY...on international barbecue. The recipes in this book are finger-licking good...try them all! --Rich Davis, Creator of K.C. Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce Transform meats and seafood into world-class barbecue with the flavor foundations, wet and dry, that give grilled food its character, personality, and soul. Chili-fired rubs, ...more
Published May 1st 2000 by Workman Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes

Stephanie
This book is a great reference tool for when I'm drawing a blank on what to prepare for dinner. A lot of great ideas and recipes. Even if I don't follow a recipe verbatim, it helps me learn flavor combinations that'll work together.
Corey Ro
Way better than Mixon's book. This one has a lot more info and gives you a basic concept idea for each type of recipe instead of just throwing basic sauce recipes at you.
Fredrick Danysh
This collection of recipes cover almost all aspects of the art of barbecue. The first chapter deals with basic barbecue needs to know for both fire pits and gas grills.
Mark
I love this book. There are so any great recipes in here you can not go wrong with it. Some of the ingredients can be a little hard to find from time to time but I can usually find a substitute and it still turns out great.
Marlee
Delicious sounding recipes, just the kind of stuff I am looking for. Worldly and diverse, a little something for all types of people's taste. Easy to find ingredients a big plus! My beef is just too many sections not enough recipes for each. Should be a 2 book series.

Will definitely have fun with it this summer.
Bill Corkum
This is an excellent book. I go back to it often. For new ideas, and just to refresh my mind on some things. My edition's cover doesn't exactly match the one above, but The dates and ISBN do. If you like to BBQ. then this is the book to help you.
Heather
Aug 17, 2007 Heather rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Grill enthusiasts
Shelves: cooking
Once again, Raichlen offers up great recipes to expand your grilling repertoire. The Grilled Cocktail Shrimp is so simple, but so good, the Moroccan Chicken is also amazing and even for our little ones, kid-friendly. So much to explore here.
David
Awesome is a good word for this book, as it truly is an amzing array of great flavoring ideas. Indispensable companion to his BBQ Bible, and will teach you how to load your bbq with great flavors!
Brad Chapman
This book has a wide range of flavors. I bought it for the jerks and cajun sauces because my family is from New Orleans.
john
Awesome recipes. After making the rubs in the back of the book, ive never bought "premade" again.
Brian
this guy is smart and well travelled. excellent recipes
Robert
Robert added it
Mar 26, 2015
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Zoe
Zoe added it
Mar 11, 2015
Jesse
Jesse marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Tom
Tom added it
charles w peters
charles w peters marked it as to-read
Becca McCann
Becca McCann marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Weber's Big Book of Grilling
  • Smoke & Spice - Revised Edition: Cooking With Smoke, the Real Way to Barbecue
  • How to Bake: Complete Guide to Perfect Cakes, Cookies, Pies, Tarts, Breads, Pizzas, Muffins,
  • The Minimalist Cooks at Home: Recipes That Give You More Flavor from Fewer Ingredients in Less Time
  • Roasting-A Simple Art
  • Couscous and Other Good Food from Morocco
  • Pie: 300 Tried-and-True Recipes for Delicious Homemade Pie
  • Sauces: Classical and Contemporary Sauce Making
  • The Lee Bros. Simple Fresh Southern: Knockout Dishes with Down-Home Flavor
How to Grill: The Complete Illustrated Book of Barbecue Techniques, A Barbecue Bible! Cookbook The Barbecue! Bible Island Apart BBQ USA: 425 Fiery Recipes from All Across America Beer-Can Chicken: And 74 Other Offbeat Recipes for the Grill