Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes

Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  151 ratings  ·  10 reviews
STEVEN RAICHLEN IS THE WORLD'S LEADING AUTHORITY...on international barbecue. The recipes in this book are finger-licking good...try them all! --Rich Davis, Creator of K.C. Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce Transform meats and seafood into world-class barbecue with the flavor foundations, wet and dry, that give grilled food its character, personality, and soul. Chili-fired rubs,...more
Published May 1st 2000 by Workman Publishing

Be the first to ask a question about Barbecue! Bible Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes

Stephanie
This book is a great reference tool for when I'm drawing a blank on what to prepare for dinner. A lot of great ideas and recipes. Even if I don't follow a recipe verbatim, it helps me learn flavor combinations that'll work together.
Corey Ro
Way better than Mixon's book. This one has a lot more info and gives you a basic concept idea for each type of recipe instead of just throwing basic sauce recipes at you.
Mark
I love this book. There are so any great recipes in here you can not go wrong with it. Some of the ingredients can be a little hard to find from time to time but I can usually find a substitute and it still turns out great.
Marlee
Delicious sounding recipes, just the kind of stuff I am looking for. Worldly and diverse, a little something for all types of people's taste. Easy to find ingredients a big plus! My beef is just too many sections not enough recipes for each. Should be a 2 book series.

Will definitely have fun with it this summer.
Bill Corkum
This is an excellent book. I go back to it often. For new ideas, and just to refresh my mind on some things. My edition's cover doesn't exactly match the one above, but The dates and ISBN do. If you like to BBQ. then this is the book to help you.
Heather
Aug 17, 2007 Heather rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Grill enthusiasts
Shelves: cooking
Once again, Raichlen offers up great recipes to expand your grilling repertoire. The Grilled Cocktail Shrimp is so simple, but so good, the Moroccan Chicken is also amazing and even for our little ones, kid-friendly. So much to explore here.
David
Awesome is a good word for this book, as it truly is an amzing array of great flavoring ideas. Indispensable companion to his BBQ Bible, and will teach you how to load your bbq with great flavors!
Brad Chapman
This book has a wide range of flavors. I bought it for the jerks and cajun sauces because my family is from New Orleans.
john
Awesome recipes. After making the rubs in the back of the book, ive never bought "premade" again.
Brian
this guy is smart and well travelled. excellent recipes
Lucas
Lucas added it
Aug 25, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Andres Kitos
Andres Kitos marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Trevor
Trevor added it
Jul 26, 2014
How to Grill: The Complete Illustrated Book of Barbecue Techniques, A Barbecue Bible! Cookbook The Barbecue! Bible Island Apart BBQ USA: 425 Fiery Recipes from All Across America Planet Barbecue!: 309 Recipes, 60 Countries