The Secret Revealed: Exposing the Truth About the Law of Attraction

The Secret Revealed: Exposing the Truth About the Law of Attraction

2.88 of 5 stars 2.88  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Jim Garlow, the bestselling author of Cracking DaVinci's Code, along with Rick Marschall take on the New York Times bestseller The Secret to expose its distortion of truth from a biblical perspective.
Published July 31st 2007 by FaithWords (first published 2007)

Didik
Buku ini merupakan counter attack dari buku "The Secret"-nya Rhonda Byrne yang mengusung Law of Attraction.

Isinya kebanyakan membahas satu per satu kelemahan dari masing-masing contoh kasus dan komentar yang ada di The Secret, baik di bukunya maupun di DVD-nya.

Sebagian besar dasar yang digunakan untuk Exposing The Truth About Law of Attraction adalah ajaran Kristiani (Alkitab).

Para penulis The Secret Revealed, yang merupakan pastor, dengan detil dan berdasarkan data sumber referensi dapat menun...more
Hava
The Secret Revealed: Exposing the Truth About the Law of Attraction by James L. Garlow and Rick Marschall was a book that definitely didn’t impress me. I had originally heard about The Secret from a friend of mine who really believed it with every fiber of his soul. I sat down and watched the movie with him... Click here to continue
Golda Gabriel
You'd think that if this book was supposed to disprove and discredit the "Secret" and the "Law of Attraction", that it would be easy to read. I thought that it would argue with science, at the very least, logic...was i wrong. The stupid writing is worse than the concept it aims to discredit. It will make believers out of non-believers of the Secret. Its effect is exactly the opposite of what it set out to do.
Stefany Peris
Lovely discovery of how we attract positive things by thinking positively. When you concentrate on the negatives in your life they are bound to come true so why not focus your energy to positive thinking. Good book to read after The Secret is 'The Monk who sold his Ferari'.
Dorena
This book was passed along to me. I got to page 57 and thought this isn't worth my time to read. Who cares about revealing the secrets to The Secret? I can't believe there are almost 300 pages about it. Maybe these authors were bored?
Wirotomo Nofamilyname
Pemberian dari Aryan, teman kantor.
Leonora
Leonora marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Paul De
Paul De marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Melodie
Melodie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2013
Jennifer Turner
Jennifer Turner marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2013
Riya Rathod
Riya Rathod is currently reading it
Jan 12, 2013
Mamta
Mamta marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2012
Melissa M
Melissa M marked it as to-read
May 07, 2012
Loritaylor
Loritaylor marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2012
Tami
Tami added it
Mar 06, 2012
Hakija
Hakija marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2011
Do we really attract outcomes? 1 3 Sep 23, 2008 11:25AM
Cracking Da Vinci's Code - Digest Encountering Heaven and the Afterlife Heaven and the Afterlife Real Life, Real Miracles: True Stories That Will Help You Believe Miracles Are for Real: What Happens When Heaven Touches Earth