Wild Act, Volume 7

Wild Act, Volume 7 (Wild Act #7)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Love the One You're With

When Maki rescues Yuniko from a fight, she decides that he is strong enough to be her man! But before they can get really serious, she has to confront Ryu.

Her heart is with one man and her body with another, so Yuniko has to decide: If she can't be with the one she loves, will she love the one she's with?
Published July 1st 2004 by TokyoPop (first published December 14th 1999)

Kate
Jan 29, 2008 Kate rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
This was the first volume in the series that kind of disappointed me. Maybe it's because there's only two more volumes to go, but it kind of felt like the mangaka was making drama for the sake of it. Yuniko really surprised me, I guess I just hadn't ever really considered Maki to be a serious contender for her affections. Still, Yuniko's and Ryu's flaws made me love them more than ever, and by the end this volume reached the standard of the previous ones.
Vicky
Series Rating: 4 Stars
Series Review Mostly spoiler free. A bit of wrap up from Volume 10 but nothing that gives away any surprises.

This volume was a bit of a disappointment for me. It was way too over-dramatic and none of the dramatic bits seemed believable.

I mean, if Maki is such a great kind caring guy, why is he already trying to get Yuniko in bed?
Kadie D♥
Nice shirt Ryuu, and up to Hollywood... <3
Anaíres Matos
Anaíres Matos marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2014
Nasif Jaward
Nasif Jaward marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Happy Hustle High, Vol. 1 Punch!, Vol. 1 (Punch!, #1) Happy Hustle High, Vol. 2 Happy Hustle High, Volume 3 Happy Hustle High, Vol. 4