Start by marking “Help! They're All Out to Get Me!: The Motorcyclist's Guide to Surviving the Everyday World” as Want to Read:

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Help! They're All Out to Get Me! is a book created to make the new and even the not-so-new motorcyclist a better motorcyclist. Between these covers, you will find tips and tricks that make surviving the everyday world a much easier proposition for the everyday rider. Inside, you'll find everything you need to get yourself out on the road safely as well as confidently, with ...more
Published April 11th 2005 by America Star Books

To ask other readers questions about Help! They're All Out to Get Me!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Help! They're All Out to Get Me!

Toomanyhobbies
I think this is a great "First Motorcycle" book. Someone who hasn't yet read about motorcycles should start here, then follow the author's advice on other books to get. I started my motorcycle education with more technical books and had to read them several times to understand what was being taught. Had I started with this book first, I would have gotten more out of the other books.

I also like the fact that the author is writing from the perspective of someone who deals with some of the most agg
Jack
Pretty good riding book. Could use a little editing ("than", not "then"). and the author needs to talk about Hi-Viz and retro-reflective riding gear, another very useful tool in riding safe.

Also he needs to mention the BMW Motorcycle Owners Association (BMWMOA) and the Riders Association BMWRA) and the rallies they put on. The MOA Rally is held annually in mid-July and moves around the country and Canada.

But anyway, this is a good book for the basics and I highly recommend it for all riders.
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Danny Kyzer
Danny Kyzer marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Amit Kumar
Amit Kumar marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Kevin Beck
Kevin Beck marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Alina
Alina marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Alicia
Alicia added it
Jun 13, 2014
Pema Somsel
Pema Somsel marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Alaina Skellet
Alaina Skellet marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Jeff Lane
Jeff Lane marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Ronald Fritzinger
Ronald Fritzinger marked it as to-read
Dec 12, 2013
Joel Sparks
Joel Sparks marked it as to-read
Nov 13, 2013
Will Barrett
Will Barrett marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2013
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Do Tat
Do Tat marked it as to-read
May 10, 2013
Paddy
Paddy marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Ralph L Angelo Jr.
Mar 21, 2013 Ralph L Angelo Jr. rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Garrett Smith
Garrett Smith marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2013
The Cagliostro Chronicles Redemption of the Sorcerer (The Crystalon Saga, #1) The Cagliostro Chronicles II: Conflagration My Enemy, Myself (The Crystalon Saga #2) Hyperforce